So I'm going to a pool party tomorrow morning and this will be the first time I've taken my shirt off in public in a...

So I'm going to a pool party tomorrow morning and this will be the first time I've taken my shirt off in public in a very long time. How do I look my absolute best for the party? Thanks

dont eat anything 16 hours before the event

I'm talking looking ripped not anorexic

Work out just before you go? Would that work?

Or drink.

Also no salt.

Post pic here or in a cbt, and ask how you look. We'll tell you if shirtless is good, or if you should wear a tank top.

Also, not much you really can do, mate.

Carb up and look huge.

Get dehydrated. Get a massive pump right before you go. I'm talking 10x10 on a bunch of upper body lifts before you go.

no salt
A lot of water and a lot of carbs

It could give you a pump, worth a shot

Here you go
this is me after 1 meal and about the same time of day as the party

How bad is ur farmers tan? If it's really bad might want to be in the sun for a bit today if u can

Salt, water and carbs. A pump right before going is bad. Or atleast i always look my worst a few hours after training.

Bro you look great

You'll be fine dude, you might not be jacked but you look better than 99.9% of guys with their shirt off and women don't take nearly as much as you think they do to be impressed.

Eat watermelon and other fruit for 48-36 hours before

Do some light lifting beforehand

What happened to your hand?

don't drink water, eat minimal amounts, get a nice pump going but no leg exercises

Nice dude. Try get a chest pump before you go

So should I workout before the party or not?

Don't worry about how you look. You look good, so you should focus on getting to know people and having fun.

Do I light workout just to feel better and don't eat anything that'll bloat you up

Yeah not too hard tho, focus your glamour muscles (abs, biceps/triceps, chest)

YES GET THAT PUMP

Alright, should I eat or drink anything?

>always stay directly under the light source to show all your invisible cuts.
>get a pump
>redo that pump in a non autistic way every now and then
>instant spray tan
>always flex your lats but don't develop invisible lats

Draw a bikini using your body hair. It's a clasic, girls will love it.

do you read the thread you lil niglet?

Minimum food and drink for max (yet autistic) results

That's what actors do before shirtless scenes.

get a haircut, do 150 pushups and you are ready to go,

Don't worry about it, you'll look great. Just don't binge

Most essential thing is drinking AT LEAST gallon of milk one hour before the party. This will make you look twice as big as you normally are. Now go and get 'em.

What in the fuck? Why are you worried about how you look? Jfc that's basically my goal body. Bro you got this, just stay out of your head and don't preen like a fucking peacock and you'll be getting 'mires from qts and death stares from skinny fat dudes who wish they had your chest.

this guys skinny as fuck wtf Veeky Forums

by normie standards you look great don't sweat it, but don't let these complements lure you to complacency, theres plenty of room to improve