How to become chad

im a 22 year old neet who has really found a lacking in general social skills after a couple years being a neet.

that said, i want to look in to teaching (when you cant do something, teach it)

I believe almost every one of my teachers that positively influenced me in my schooling were extremely friendly and charismatic.

I know a lot of social skill is practice, i just wanted to know about any of you guys that need to be confident to do your job, or are just incredibly charismatic, center of every party. maybe if theres a couple skills i could try to practice at high volume that you know about, or any way to measure how im doing

basically i wanna become a sick cunt but im not sure how to develop a badass attitude

ding ding. chad plz respond

He has a terrible bi to try ratio tbqh

watch alot of standup comedy
force yourself to attend meetings and talk to people
rinse and repeat

>watch alot of standup comedy
this is actually legit
remember, it's all about rhythm and timing, the quality of shit that leaves your mouth doesn't matter in the long run

wow I watched some of his videos when I was a freshman in college. Hes seems like a chill guy irl. Really wished he had a separate channel about fitness.

I bet all of his female students want to get fucked bu him.

What subject do you want to teach?
Also do you want to be a middle school/ high school teacher or do you want to be a professor?

If you want to teach high school, make sure you only teacher AP, IB or any advanced class. This way you won't have to deal with any shitty kids.

Fuck op looks like my deceased father.

i dont really know, im not in college and was wondering what kind of subjects i can learn and use without a degree? im guessing not many

a side goal of this is ive always wanted a son i can teach skills to at a young age. kids like tiger woods or mozart all had fathers in the same fields who were massively successful and created great training regimes for their kids

We're born not made.

alright i can kind of visualize what you guys r talking about. that seems like a fun activity to study

OP here, there is little evidence that most world class performers were born into a talent, and i personally believe its cutting yourself off from what is achievable through smart training and hard work

Quiet beta, Chad's are talking.

i will shove my white cock up your degenerate ass

>neet
>calling others degenerate

Chads are getting cucked by tyronnes now lmao

fuck he is hot. i would totally offer my ass and mouth to him whenever he wanted. i wouldnt even ask for better grades would do it as a honor to have him inside me

And where do you plan to gain employment as an educator being a 22 year old neet? Lmao.

i was thinking about writing e-books first desu. sharpen my mind by creating training programs for different types of study or anything really.

Im OP and I'm white and I will fuck you in your ass

this desu desu. Fake it until you make it. Maybe learn or read up on how to give an interview, because that helped me a whole lot.

This is pretty good advice. Doing standup comedy is one of the most unnerving things you can do, at least publicly.

One other suggestion for you OP is to try to make small talk with everyone in your life you interact with.

Ask the cashier how their day is going. When they ask how you're doing, talk about how nice/shitty the weather is. Say that you're glad it's Friday and you're looking forward to the weekend. Say whatever the fuck you want and do it with a smile on your face and I bet the person who you're talking to will smile back.

Some people like to make small talk, others don't. Either way, if you're talking to someone like a cashier at your grocery store or coffee shop then the conversation will be short and painless.

I like to small talk with people and I've found that it translates well into talking to random people at cocktail parties, work events etc. Those conversations tend to be longer, but if you are comfortable talking to people + being outgoing + smiling then you're golden.

nice. ive been practicing the art of observation by looking at the people i talk to beforehand and try to judge if i can make them smile or not with good body language and speaking skills. i find i overwhelmingly can do this with older ladies, but thats about it. Young girls and boys are like looking into the past, i still get nervous around them because i have memories of being not included, although mostly from lack of effort, not purposely outcast