Daily reminder that while you cucks are out there chasing white bitches that will never love you...

Daily reminder that while you cucks are out there chasing white bitches that will never love you, there is a better looking, prime azn woman out there that would treat you like a god, cook for you, teach you a language and is tighter than her american counterparts.

What's your shit excuse for no azn qt gf?

So long as you're not a tinydicked manlet, we is kangz up in asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/
vimeo.com/146473089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Fr0nk's gf?

who the fuck is fr0nk

Do you have to post this every fucking day?

Kek it's funny because whenever a guy says they have a thing for asian girls it actually means they just couldn't get a white girl.

Also
>that dirty asshole
Yeah no thanks.

Don't bother replying to this thread I'm leaving got shit to do cya.

Frank Yang

Wtf i love asians now

please post more thick/fit asians like this i need them for my folder.

hnnghhhh

just troll her insta. its a treasure trove

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/

She is so gorgeous but jesus that twerking is so awkard. I cant fap tho this.

welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

fuck it ill drop

peak natty azn from Veeky Forums

all you faggots who can't get real gfs and settle for an asian hoe who isn't even worth 2 dollars in asia

>natty

But I already have a qt3.14 hightest asian gf

Dated an asian for 6 years.

That shit wears off quick man. You white guys are jaded by your animes.

Trust me you're better off with a white girl (as long as shes a conservative or libertarian.)

Or if you can find yourself a michelle lewin type latina you wont miss low tier asians.

>white girl
>conservative or libertarian

Does not exist

You're fucking stupid dude

Okay, does not exist in my country*

What country is that?

Asian girls have no ass m8
Fake titties everywhere too

New Zealand

Aside from the tiny rural towns, its reddit: the country

This. Asian girls are overrated. Sure it's fun to fuck that tight pussy and play them like a fuck doll since average Asian girl is like 90-100lbs. But they're fucking shit at everything else

My last 3 Asian gfs prove otherwise

They have no ass if they don't eat properly/exercise, just like any other women. Its not genetic

Find yourself a farm girl then. They usually know what hard work is. Isn't new Zealand like sheep farm central? Or how are your maori women? Any good?

vimeo.com/146473089
2:30 to watch this girl get pounded by based frank

Daily reminder that you are a fucking faggot. I'm really tired of seeing this cuckery shit. You guys have the fucking courage to lift, you take steps to make gains, but no one uses those gains or makes anyother life gains to fucking find love. I understand that almost everyone here for some reason thinks women are evil or useless meat but that's an excuse to not pull them. You might as well go gay. I've got a great girlfriend. She took forever to find, stop looking, focus on yourself, and the right one will come along.

It's not like you can just "get" an asian girl anyways. Most people have a hard time getting any girl, let alone a certain ethnicity.

>wonder why everyone's having stupid arguments instead of posting and enjoying thick asians
>oh yeah, there's text in the OP
I'm just here for thick asians brehs.

Even the farm girls end up as leftist authoritarians if they have any friends/are not very ugly.

Maori women, without exception, balloon in their early 20s in to obese monsters.

I forgot to make my contribution.

Well then take a vacation to chile. They are pretty capitalist and find yourself a chilean wife.

Lol this isn't true.

Just because youre an autist incapable of talking to people doesnt me we are.

That is one hideous looking "human".

>maori women

Literally fat apes

ayy
l
m
a
o

They look better than what the user was talking about he had in new zealand.

Tits are a great selling point.

They all look like the rock

Holy fuck I'll never unsee this fuck you I'm going to accidentally say this IRL one time and get stabbed

Turn the lights out and them dsl take you to bliss.

>maori women
>women

If you smell what shes cookin

>tfw no sabina gf

Why even anything

>muh pure azn waifu

even eastern women detest beta bitch bois

besides white washed black girls and latinas is where its at

Daily reminder that while you can't get a white qt girl OR an azn qt girl to even acknowledge you, CHANG is banging your oneitis and your sister

>Bringing black girls into this
Nigger detected.

I'm not looking for women to love me romantically. Yes, asian would probably be the best, but I'm not attracted to most asians.

The average white girl is way better looking than the average asian. So that's who I focus on fucking.

I was hooking up with an Asian girl for a few months and she said I was the biggest she's ever had but she was kinda ugly and fat so I'm not very proud of myself

Ok we all know the ratings are like this

1. Aryan White Women
2. Leggy Latinas
3. Average white women
4. Carribean Latinas (non-afro carribeans)
5. Asian
-
-
-
85. Mestizos
-
-
-
-
897. Blacks

I've always thought that Danielle Hayes is qt. Shame she's such a skelly though

as somebody who has lived in japan for 3 years now this shits fake as fuck. 99% of em are meh as fuck, and make such stupid screeching noises when you fuck that its almost impossible to nut.

>Chang
lul

Literally bottom of the barrel tier.

>all these triggered dicklets

at least black girls stand a better chance of not turning into complete shit after they turn 25

>at least black girls stand a better chance of not turning into complete shit after they turn 25
>thinking this is remotely true
They have a much higher chance of turning into hambeasts, hair falling out, etc.

Black people are statistically more likely to be obese, have diabetes, and contract heart disease than any other race.

Dated several azns. College was full of them, and being an athletic blue-eyed white guy made it dating on easy mode.

Pros:
>Super easy to get along with; actually treats you like a human being, no weird power games, doesn't try to string you along
>Extremely loyal/ content with just having a relationship without weird drama
>Good at cooking/ other household shit
>Generally attractive. Little chance of them blowing up.

Cons:
>Beta af. Basically have to hold their hand through any social situation. Comfort zone extremely small.
>Not likely to have anything in common with the average Polish sausage making forum browsing white guy

Fuck bros.... I just want a qt who I can watch horror movies with and won't put me through a bunch of bullshit. Is that too much to ask?

i've spent 18 years of my life a kissless, hand holdless, dateless virgin. The last semblance of the old cuckold me will die in Parris Island come September 19
I will never be tied down. I will never marry. I will fuck everything that walks the earth, so stigmas and stereotypes regarding relationships with demographics matter little to me, because I'm late to the game.

yeah ok faggots

but i got 1

NICE GYNO FAG

>posts celebrities
>refuses to acknowledge statistical fact

You must like bernie sanders too

you can't stick your dick in facts my man