Why do you young men dedicate so many hours to lifting for the sole purpose of improving their chances to get laid ?

Why do you young men dedicate so many hours to lifting for the sole purpose of improving their chances to get laid ?

Can you imagine what kind of results you'd get if you trained your social skills with women for 2 hours a day instead of lifting weights ?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

Seriously, unless you're a fatass or extreme skeleton mode, lifting without steroids is pointless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z7HwmSX92ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
youtube.com/watch?v=suxKKn-DJeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sole purpose of improving their chances to get laid

i lift because i want to be the best i can be in all facets of my life, that includes my body. impressing sloots is just a side effect

>being healthy is pointless
>all pussy is created equal

kys my man

How about training for function, guy? LEO here, I'd rather not get winded fighting with someone and end up dead as fuck. Fuck the sloots, it's about survival.

This desu senpai
Lifting is for me, whatever comes my way is welcome but not lusted after

>i lift because i want to be the best i can be in all facets of my life

If that's really the case, then you should commit to it 100% and leave Veeky Forums forever.
Too much negativity around here and just a huge waste of time in general

If you really train to be ''healthy'' and don't care about getting bigger or more ''aesthetic'', then I respect that 100%

>If that's really the case, then you should commit to it 100% and leave Veeky Forums forever.

why

negativity only affects you much as you let it. i've been here since 2006 and Veeky Forums is as much a part of my life as lifting and my job at this point. it's a part of my daily routine

>trained your social skills

>if you trained your social skills with women for 2 hours a day
how? who do i talk to and what do i say?

made a thread here

I've got the social skills but I'm 5'7" and weigh 135, I'm skinny as shit, on top of that I'm not in uni so my chances are slim bc no friends.

Are church girls as freaky as they say they are?

>mom is involved in her church and suggests that I should go to the 18-25 youth group.

You should start to study PUA shit, you will acquire all the necessary basics. Maybe watch this video to inspire you:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z7HwmSX92ZY

>inb4 PUA is garbage. Of course it's not gonna work if you're legally retarded or chronically ugly

PUA is garbage

PUA is garbage made by literal autistic scamming cucks

>youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z7HwmSX92ZY

>Motivation To Date Hotter Girls

you faggots pay for this shit?

I dont. I'm getting "laid" regardless.

I want to be physically and mentally healthy. Sitting eating domino's trying to shit on others who are doing better than me won't get me there.

Don't shit on the success of others rationalise your own mediocrity. That's cunty.

Nice trolling, but look at it this way:
-Women are attracted by confident men
-a virgin that approaches a random stranger in an attempt to get her number will be very anxious, the girl's gonna feel it and it's not gonna work
-same virgin approaches 5 new girls every day for the next month
-after a month, he talked to 150 women. Don't you think that after approaching 150 women, perhaps he realizes it's not big deal, gets more comfortable about it and women feel it ?

If you practice something, no matter what it is, you will get better.
It's impossible that you won't get better at talking to chicks if you get off you ass and get some real life experience instead of sitting in front of your computer. Besides, it's also a number's game. The next girl you speak to might be some nymphoniac that's recently single and hasn't had sex in a week. The next girl you speak to might find you genuinely charming for whatever reason.

not that user,
but how much do you spend your time on Veeky Forums per day?
This question is for other anons as well

maybe an hour or two, depending on if it's a gym day or other stuff

do you really need some slimy douche to tell you that?

PUA a shit

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2007 and I will admit that I pissed my youth away shutting myself from the world to shitpost on this website. I'd be lying if I claimed that I didn't become a negative and broken person from browsing this shithole for 10 years.

I spend a fair amount of time here, but I'm usually browsing while I practice guitar or doing homework or something. Just something to idly do on my other monitor. Also on my phone to pass the time when waiting places and such.

goddamn look at the tits on that guy in the back

>tfw self conscious and working hard daily to better my body
>tfw more fit than most people but still refuse to take off shirt unless absolutely necessary (which is basically never)
>tfw shits like this this can walk around being fat pieces of shit and dont even care
How do I gain this level of bliss? To be fat and happy with it is the dream. Genuinely happy. Not "my big fat fabulous life i'm happy but cry daily about being obese" happy, but truly happy.

know how i know you're gay?

but you'd be weak as shit breh and I'd steal your fanny pack

PUA will turn you into a sociopath that will need YEARS if reprogramming to function as a normal human being again. You are trading away your ability to make friends and be normal so that you could approach girls in bars.

Because when your a virgin at 19 sex becomes the meaning of life

this video maybe fake

I browse this shit hole because i'm a negative and broken person.

Even if I get Veeky Forums I have shitty social skills and social anixtey

>training social skills

that requires having status, lifting doesn't

:^)

Don't be a mental midget

Oh fuck off you twat. I work in law enforcement, being fit is part of my job.

Also, it's nice when women notice your body, it brushes your ego. even now I'm married, I like to look good for my wife. It encourages her to stay in shape as well, so it's a win win.

Also: if you wanna do steroids, it's your choice, but that shit is bad for your health, temper and skin.

tech hoe 2 get wive plz

Become homeless and fuck average girls to get a place to sleep and food to eat. If you fail you are just spending a night on the warm comfortable streets of NY city. And hungry. Damn its nice to be happy like this guy.

>young men
I want to know how old you are but at the same time I want to keep the illusion that there are grills like pic related posting often
Watdo

shellfish basturd

That's not a cop you idiot.
That's just some fucktard shill for the piggies. The cops are on better steroids and human growth hormone then college athletes.

>"tfw no gf, why can't I get a girl, anons?"
>Gets advice
>"Hurr durr that's PUA garbage, I obviously know better than that even though I'm a kissless virgin"

I don't understand you guys sometimes

>it's about survival.
Do you live in fucking Congo or something?

>somebody asks for advice
>someone gives bad advice
>said advice is critiqued
>y r ppl dumb?

>youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

Why would he do this interview in the first place even if they paid him? He basically fucked his lifestyle by exposing what he does to the world. Even whatever money they paid him for this wouldn't be worth it - I doubt it would last for long either.

It was a cry for help. Here he is 6 months after that video.
youtube.com/watch?v=suxKKn-DJeE

How do you know it's bad advice? Most stuff that PUAs recommend is pretty common sense.

Thats not how psychology works user.