Why do you make fun of manlets?

why do you make fun of manlets?

serious question.

Because you are shorter than I am and I have no other good features about me

Too easy

I feel insecure about myself so I hide that by pointing out others insecurities

manlets detected

the real answer is that people will attack where they perceive weakness and insecurity; it's how social hierarchy is established.

im a manlet and i make fun of manlets online.

Why? because I want to make other manlets who are still normies, turn into being like me, having their height detect their life.

If I can't have that blind and obnoxious unwarranted confidence in life, you can't have it either.

because my lifts are arseshit, im cutting and no gf

but a-atleast im not a manlet

ok lanklet snitch spy. we're onto your shit, "manlet."

Im 170cm.

My sister is 172cm

Because the weak should fear the strong

I don't make fun of manlets, but I just can't respect them.
It's bullshit, I know, but I just can't respect a man who's more than 20 cm shorter than me, I just feel like I'm talking to a child, or someone who's quite literally beneath me.
Logically, I know I'm being a dick, but I just can't respect manlets on a primal level.

What if the manlet is rich and you're poor?

You don't feel any sense of being beneath the manlet? not even at least in an economically?

how can you call yourself a manlet if youre over 5 feet tall

No, because money is a conscious but abstract concept, whereas height is a primal, instinctive sign of superiority

Oh fuck man

Nope, none whatsoever.
Take for instance hollywood actors, logically I know they've got everything they could ever want and are way more succesful than me.
But if they're 5'7 that just ruins it all for me.
I imagine meeting them and talking to them, and me being literally a foot taller than them.
I think it's some subconscious shit that you feel superior to people who are alot smaller than you.
There are still people who are marginally taller than me, when I'm in the presence of those people I feel a little intimidated, it makes no sense, but I feel that way instinctually.

>No, because money is a conscious but abstract concept

Um...money buys resources.....resources are the number 1 indication of superiority. The more resources you have access to, the better your chances are at attracting women, women are biologically driven to men with lots of resources. Therefore money is not just an abstract concept. A wealthy man can provide for dozens of women, and hundreds of kids. A normal man living week to week on a shit income, can barely support 1 female and 1 child.

Why do you think so many rich men have a "sex addiction". It's because they're they have so much access to pussy that they become addicted to it. Do you think think people like Tiger Woods would have had sex with like 50 different 10/10s if have all that money?

You're talking about attraction now.
Having more resources makes you more attractive, not more intimidating.

because they're natures 'biggest' joke

you gotta appreciate natures humor, user

I'm really tall and I sometimes purposefully hide it with clothing and bad posture, or just by sitting a lot. No one notices how tall I really am in the water as well when I'm at the beach. There was this one time at a club that I remember.

>Hanging out with my friends, we're all WASTED at this really fancy nightclub (means the women are REAL sluts).
>After dancing a while at the floor my friend pulls me over for some whiskey shots. He teases me about my scottish heritage so I just had to take up his challenge
>Needless to say he had to run off in to the bathroom pretty fast.
>Then I look around me and there's this qt3.14 sitting next to me at the counter.
>Start making some small talk, she's clearly interested at me and I haven't even stood up next to her yet.
>I don't even need to take a look at her to notice how wet she gets when she notices how tall I am.
>One thing leads to another and we're walking towards my place
>"Carry me into bed, user!!"
>She was about 5'6" so really short compared to me and really light to carry
>As we're getting ready to get funky in bed she asks me the big one.
>"You're really sexy cus youre so tall, I mean how tall are you?"
>"About three fiddy"
>She slowly realizes what had happened
>I had lured another into my lair

I ate the shit out of her, shit was SO cash

Tbh most tall bro's are really cool and laid back.

It's mostly other manlets who talk about height 24/7

This desu, manlets always ask me how tall I am, never the other way around.

Damn dude, you should teach psychology

Dank low-key way to call me a psychopath, senpai.
Anyways, it's not my intention to insult or insinuate that I actually have any knowledge about this matter, it's just how I personally feel.

Dude you are autistic

>implying he's wrong

Can we all agree that averagefags who try to identify as short are the absolute WORST?

You don't know shit about being short.

Oh no you misunderstood, not implying you're anything of the sort like you so longingly desire.
A few five dollar words don't make you sound intelligent and "swiming against the current" and wanting to be called out on your rebel against society and special snow flake flake mentality doesn't make you a badass.
I don't even know why your post bothered me so much, possibly the small cut I got on my finger from your edginess or the fact that you're trying to imply you wouldn't be sucking Brad Pitts manlet cock because he only stands 5/10.

How could one NOT call themselves a manlet if they're under six feet?