Have you ever been caught checking out a girl working out?

have you ever been caught checking out a girl working out?

bitches love going to the gym just to get checked out to feed their ego. nobody gives a shit at the gym, its free of SJW's

If they notice you, smile and nod at them. If they've made eye contact, it's too late to look away like a little bitch

Spotted the creep. Nobody likes you oogling them

I never check out girls at the gym because Im focused on myself and myself ONLY, and not your retarded fucking "B-BUT PRETTY GIRLS WANT TO MAKE MUH DICK ERECT" mindset. This disgusts me. Just go and lift your goddamn weights and don't stare at the females you insecure autist beta fuck. Kys my man

Spotted the land whale.Nobody want to ogle you

Russian girl at my gym goes the same time as me super early, shes super strong. I occasionally watch her work out during my rests, theres like four of us in the gym that time of day.

She always gives me shit when i do deadlifts though

This desu

No. Girls tend to not notice me.

:(

No because I go there when nobody else is present to avoid talking to people.

Spotted the spotters.

Might as well ask here. Have you ever caught a girl checking you out while working out (or in general)?

hey user, can i have the name of the manga?

Teppu

Well, the gym I was used to go to was full of curl bros and cardio bunnies, so whenever I started deadlifting everybody started staring. I was only starting out and maxing at 70kg, but everybody still stared.

I'm too ugly to smile and nod. At least looking away I can pretend I was just lost in thought. It's better than outright admitting I was staring at their ass.

All the time. The gym I go to is full of old people, machine motionists and cardiobunnies. Doing anything with a barbell makes people watch. I don't mind though, it's a comfy gym and the old folks are an endless source of amusing anecdotes.

thanks

this tbqh
I'm so happy I go to a gym where it feels like 75% of the people do squat/dl/ohp and the free weight area in general is by far the most popular part of the gym.

Though it might be that I go in at 2-6am (yes, it's always populated at that time too) so the worst normies probably aren't there around that time.

I like it already

Gym newbie here. How come they stared?

probably because free weights are scare and dangerous

This, plus they actually believe deadlift is too dangerous to perform and/or gives no results. Deadlift is one of the most dangerous yeah, but not at all too dangerous. I should say, though, that I've since stopped going to the gym and concentrated on BW training. Now it's people walking around the park that stare at me and my friend doing pullups, lol

>tall girl

all of my boners

I too stare at people doing exercises at parks. Not judging but just wondering why they'd choose that over a proper gym.

Maybe because I was tired of busting 30€ a month that I could spend on food instead. My gains actually went up since I started BW because my core was weak.

1€ a day for access to proper training facilities is a pretty worthwhile investment

To have people stare, the informal atmosphere, the fact that it's free, the ability to do fun tricks.

You know, stuff like that.

only fatties at my gym

Yep
She made sure I was looking before she did her squats, too.

sometimes, for sure. I'm "cute". I have that body, that face, that personality that works to make me "cute". It's pretty damn awesome, because I'm not much of a threat - in the way that I could do something immediately bad, like rape a bunch of chicks.

At the gym, we only have a few chicks compared to dudes, but most of them sneak a peak every-so-often.

I don't know what they think, nor do I care at that time. Later, oh yea. Not then.

A lot of dudes also check me out, cause I can get my ass as low as it will physically go. It's pretty Luda.

Caught? No.
If you're going to do it, you do it quickly with a glance. So subtle that it merely looks like you were moving your head one way or the other.

Yes. I weigh 176 and I'm doing one arm rows with 100lb db for nice controlled 10 reps and I get tons of stares, "yo...wtf" from new guys, etc. I see people never go any heavier than like 60-75 lol

Prove it.

sauce on manga?

Yes.

Not really "checking out" though, more like it was leg day and I had wobbly legs and she was staring.

No manners, I say.

what is checking out mean? like watching you for 3 seconds and then looking away. Or just lurking that person?

bitches love to show off the goods and then play victim when they get raped. have a (you)

If they dress in tight clothes I only check them out when I know they can't see me doing it, because if they see looking me they win.

how do i make my dick win?

>implying showing off their goods is an invitation for rape

kek kys m8

no because I dont check out girls during a workout

What the fuck is with that ending? CLOSURE GODFUCKINGDAMNIT

No, all the girls at my gym are fat middle aged women.

Also, sauce on that manga? I'm pretty sure I read that series a while ago but I can't remember what the name is.

Talk to them

mangafox me/manga/teppuu/

Never mind, I just remembered. It's Teppu for anyone else who wants to know.

>total noob
>about done with my workout
>see a cute girl on one of the stationary bikes
>looks so much like my gf so i stop and watch for a minute
>blonde, glasses, average/thin body
>wearing a wide as fuck sweater
>going apeshit, working harder than anyone else there
>she notices me watching
>gets an angry look and goes even harder

Pretty sure shes a revcovering chubby. To this day i think about her sometimes, wondering what my gf would be like if she just worked out for fucking once...

Just yesterday some girl I've seen there once before was getting a session with a PT.

This chick has huge fake tits on a nice frame, and some tiny ass shorts on. PT had her doing squats. My eyes almost fucking fell out.

Source?

>implying you need a reason to rape other than you really really want some fuk

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Yeah that sucked.
I'm really hoping an anime adaptation would come out.
That would be the shit.

Teppu

That would require an actual animation budget. No way they could pull an MMA anime off with the typical shitty animation you get from manga adaptations.

Yup. Though I do tend to watch anyone who's doing weight that looks disproportionate to their frame, guy or girl, in case they fuck it up.

The correct answers.

If you're decent-looking, girls won't mind that you're checking them out. It's not like you're interrupting their workout or anything. If they notice just smile.

I love Teppu. That tall, skinny cunt makes me wanna fuck.

It's board full of teenagers who get random boners in math class. These people don't have any control over their urges which is why women don't look at them or like being checked out by them.

I found the guy who every girl calls their friend.

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

This. Why the fuck would I be looking at women? All I see are sluts whose form betrays the fact that they don't know what the fuck they are doing and just come there to get attention. I masturbate to Chinese cartoons of tiny girls with tails an bat-wings pissing themselves while getting sodomised by giant anthropomorphic pigs, I am not interrupting my set to watch a 6/10 do squats like a fucking frog.

Hundreds of times
Literally nothing comes of it

predators are everywhere faggot. and showing off the goods brings more attention. fuck off leddit

Thread

Some fresh OC for you faggots. Been waiting for a chance to use this one.

A few times; I only look at people who workout with shitty form, though. My eyes are too terrible to see the details to check out hot girls and I think looking at people exercise with babyweight using shit form or doing dumb exercises is way more hilarious.

>At my school's gym
>See this Indian lady do some weird dumbbell lunge jumps onto a bench
>She trips and falls flat on her face

>See this one girl doing squats
>Literally 65 lbs of weight total
>1/8th rom
>practically doing good mornings, because all she's doing is pushing her butt all the way back then standing back up
>she goes too far backwards and the weight goes from her shoulders to her neck and she gets out of balance mid lift
>see her waddle forward like a retarded swan before crashing headfirst into glass and sliding down
>gotta work out on the 2nd floor in front of the glass of the Uni's gym so everyone can see me do squats instead the squat rack

>actually see a girl working out next by me in the adjacent squat rack
>she has the grand idea of removing the pins and adjusting the height of the rack without taking off the bar
>gets stuck and I have to help her
>she somehow gets stuck 4-5 more times and random people run by to help her

So many more stories. Women are so fucking rude in the gym too; hog equipment with their bullshit 100 shitty form reps at baby weight and refusing to let others work in. It doesn't matter if they're on a sports team, have been working out for years, or even if they're a PT there-- none of them know anything remotely close to proper form and the only reason they have hurt themselves yet is because they permanently stick with baby weight.

>mfw my Uni's gym has a male vs female battle going on nearly every day of the week
>super passive aggressive shit where people will hold equipment as long as possible then pass them on to other people of the same gender only
>guys started putting on 2 plate min. onto every bar and not taking off after they're done

cont
>girls complained about how guys weren't taking weights off after lifting and they couldn't use the equipment
>school staff have to come in and do laps around the gym to make sure people aren't leaving the weight on
>the stupid immature tension is extreme

I'm surprised it hasn't broken into fighting yet desu. Everybody is getting so cunty towards each other it's ridiculous and all because of one female team of some sport I don't even remember. All I remember is that they would train during the Uni gym's rush hour and use every single bench/squat rack for hours and refuse to let anyone work in

All the time during leg say... but then again I do a super flashy routine that involves butterfly twists, back flips, and aerials, plus I'm in the aerobics room and people there are naturally more social for some reason.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't lurk this shit board anymore. Fuck off.

You should fuck her, user

A couple times come to mind, never been aproached about it. If I put in effort I can look decent to normies so that might be part of it.

When I do pullups. Really, when anyone does pullups, really. My gym(college) is full of skinny normies who couldn't do a pushup or pullup once or roided manlets who range from manlet to turbobulk, none of who seem interested in pullups.

Do your pullups Veeky Forums.

Only if they're actually Veeky Forums

cardio bunnies and chubby girls trying to lose weight do not want to be bothered

Naah I always bring shades, just in case...

well it's free, you have open space all around you. Also,
>the great outdoors

Man, I'm a fat fuck just starting to lift/cut but even I can do pushups.
Granted, I can't into pullups, but still.