Why does smoking weed turn me autistic?

why does smoking weed turn me autistic?

i thought weed was supposed to make you chill and relax and be lazy; all that happens when i get high is the exact opposite: i have shit tons of energy and ideas and im motivated. i dont fucking want this.

on top of that i act like a fuckng autist.

is this normal for weed to make you super self conscious?

I get crazy self conscious every time and think about every little thing I do. I smoked with my girlfriend of 2 years this past weekend (we don't usually smoke) and I was nervous around her even though I love her to death.

As far as the energetic thing goes you should try a different strain of weed

I used to smoke occasionally and I'd enjoy it but one time I got way too high off of some hash oatmeal and ever since then smoking pretty much just gives me cloudy thoughts and anxiety, and the anxiety lasts for a few days, so I don't smoke anymore.

It effects everyone differently, really.

I have a friend like that, he can't do regular weed without becoming a fucking energizer bunny wannabe. Real strong shit flattens him like everyone else though, so I can't say for sure. I can't dream when I smoke regularly but I have another weirdo of a friend who can. Weed can have a huge amount of variation in what the active chemicals are and what they do, everyone is different as well. Try dabbing or injesting what you smoke differently; if you usually smoke blunts try getting your hands on a cheap bong or an oil rig. Try to smoke a fuck ton, several times in excess of what you would normally do. Try it in a different enviornment than you usually or ever have smoked in. All kinds of options and possibilities.

That happened to me when I was like 13. Maybe you need to stop being an autist or wait till your brain develops.

That's just what happens when you have no tolerance. I've been a heavy stoner smoking everday if I can for the past 5 years, and nothing like that ever happens to me.
However if I let my tolerance go down and smoke a lot at once it can easily cause anxiety and mental discomfort. Start small and build up your tolerance and after a while you'll be able to take fat bong rips and dabs without any of the unpleasant effects.
When your tolerance is up the high is far more enjoyable and doesn't have that out of control feeling.
Tl;dr smoke weed everyday fggt

How do I stop being a degenerate and getting high everyday?

Different strains cause different effects. You're probably on some supercharged sativa. Get on indica but smoke once a week maximum.

Smoke less. Literally just just don't do it.

Paranoia and schizophrenia can happen if you smoke weed, if your dispositioned to that.
You're probably just smoking some sativa tho, get some indica instead
indica=in da couch

the hardcore indo hydro weed also makes me crazy. but when i smoke some jamaican outdoor weed it feels great.

outdoor weed makes me wanna go outside and indoor weed makes me wanna stay inside. it's funny

dont fight the self consciousness tho. use it and listen to it it willl lead you in a better direction in life.

This. I smoke up then look at the mirror, look at my calendar, look at my savings and start writing plans.

I also use the energy to do cleaning, etc.

can't stress this enough. I believe its your subconscious self telling you to get it together

Same shit happens to me.
Just don't fucking smoke weed. It's easy

smoke more till you get over it if it really bothers you. I only really got autism my first year of smoking and now I smoke pretty much everyday and I doubt most people could tell when I am high

Back when I used to smoke it made me more hyperactive than I already was and that would lead to me being generally panicky when high.

I plan on consuming THC after I get settled out of college but I'll never smoke again. Vaporizing and cooking is really the only fit way to handle weed. Why would you ever inhale literal cancer?

I'd understand if you're a naive kid but knock that shit off if you want to keep yourself healthy.

Ahem...

Yeah , I can only enjoy it if I smoke by self or if I'm smoking the right strain. I feel like I'm acting autistic but i'm not.

>is this normal for weed to make you super self conscious?
Look at the way weed consumption works vs how alcohol consumption works.

Even in places where weed is legal you will usually have it create small circles of adherents consume the herb according to simple but very hard to break rules.

Alcohol on the other hand creates a vague sense of equality but there's no structure to it.

In short, don't smoke herb if there's too much on your mind to begin with.

Go for a run first or dance your tits off to get rid of that cortisol.

this.

youre smoking some good if you look at it after you hit it

its all normal youre hallucinating. Relax bro.

jesus christ. don't come to the internet for every little feeling which niggles at you to feel normal. it's weed, it will turn you autistic. go watch an american sitcom and relate when the tired weed scenes come on.

now let go of mommy's (Veeky Forums's) hand.

sometimes thats true sometimes its not

if you listen to everything your mind tells you you can end up being a paranoid wreck

you can use weed to help battle your insecurities, but dont believe everything you think when high because that leads to depersonalization and other shit

I just feel massively cringy about every tiny little thing I do when I smoke weed. Even things like the way I cough makes me cringe. It's horrible.

Your insecurities are eating u alive then. Gotta come to terms with urself.

I used to get like this when i was a fat wow nerd. It will still happen occasionaly, shit sucks

i get kinda insecure when high (or drunk) coz that makes my face droopy, lips dry and slightly more puffy and red and eyes look fucked up, basically i become a bit ugly (more so than people usually do)

i can tell from seeing pics of me sober/high/drunk so its not just totally in my mind. i dont care too much at this point but deff its there. normally im quite decent looking

Did you try growing up?

Smoke indicas, try and see if you can get a nice kush or something.
I hate the lazy feeling, I smoke for the reason you don't like it. It's like a coffee that makes you a hell of a lot more creative.

figure out what your triggers are and avoid them, if you have a routine (smoking before bed, smoking after work) figure out how to stop or substitute them. helped me stop using opiates/booze. dont beat yourself up about slipping up, but accept you have a compulsion that you need to fix.

I couldnt stop smoking until i started experiencing psychotic/schizo thought patterns.

Havent touched the stuff since.

second this.

smoke indica

>finish blunt woth friends
>high intensifying
>giant waves of heavy despair rolling across my body
>friend says something to me
>think about what i should say in return
>think about why i would say that
>think about why I'm thinking about why i would say that
>mumble something farfetched and unintelligible
>they look confused
>replay the act of saying it aloud over and over in my head for the next half hour
Fuck weed

Fucking kek, this is exactly it

This is the best description of cannabis I have ever read.

Weed is a retarded drug only used by nearly brain dead fucks. If you smoke weed you should really stop or kill yourself

This is why I only smoke alone.

>Are incapable of laughing it off with a little DUDE WEED LMAO

You are autistic.

You've never smoked week before haha

This is why I get so anxious on weed, I over think things and worry I'm going nuts. I hate it because without the anxiety I actually like the experience. To get rid of the anxiety it's pretty difficult as I have to completely distract my brain and do something else, or sleep it off.

>HE FELL FOR THE HERBAL JEW

same actually. and when i got i got stupid bad stomach aches for about a week and a half. completely changed weed for me and everything about people who say "it has no consequences!"

graduate from high school

Indeed. I smoke STRONG.

>relax bro just keep dissociating and depersonalizing on this drug that is associated with beginning the onset of schizophrenia in those that are already predisposed to it what's the worst that can happen man you need to chill out

Likely psychosomatic or self-inflicted. Anandamide is not strongly associated with gastrointestinal processes.

it's really not that bad but if you have any intention of ever becoming rich or successful you're going to have to become a weekend warrior at some point

that's what they all say. every regular stoner i know can't quit for a white because they get stomach aches because their smoking basically regulates their digestive system

Well as an appetite stimulant that is quite likely. Cannabis smokers display lower levels of obesity and diabetes because anandamide receptor downregulation inhibits appetite. Therefore, when cessation occurs the user will experience loss of appetite for some time since the receptors are both being downregulated and no-longer stimulated. It's easy to imagine stomach pains occurring when a patient cuts their food consumption in half but this is self-inflicted and so cannot meet the medical definition of an addiction.

the mental gymnastics in this post is absolutely incredible. i'm going to bump this stupid thread just to point out these incredible points:

>if u stop smoking weed u don't get as hungry
>can't eat as much
>if u dont eat as much u get stomach pains
>but its the person's choice to not eat as much
>anyway, weed isn't harmful guys

last time i got high, i jerked off with olive oil to some mermaid kids show on netflixs.

u need to smoke indica nigga

I actually smoke it to get energy and motivated

I believe in this whole heartedly. Your "soul" wants you to succeed and live a happy life. Your ego or animalistic self could give two shit's if you are happy or not, it just wants to survivie. Since we are the only animals that can get self concious it shows we have a "higher" self. I know this sounds all woo woo and out there buts it's just what I observed from myself, other people, different philosophies, and even classical literature.

mental gymnastics of potheads in general are pretty amazing. i used to be one, so i know.

weed is probably the worst drug because it doesn't result in obviously crippling side-effects from every day use but is pretty stubborn in leaving your body/mindset.

i think potheads legitimately forget what it feels like to be 100% sober (i.e., the feeling after 2 weeks of abstinence from weed) after a while

Are you ADD or ADHD? I'm extremely ADD and an energetic person in the first place. Depending on what type of weed you smoke you may feel energetic as fuck.

Indica- puts you "In Da Couch" its more relaxing and mellowing.

Sativa- Produces a more energetic high

Smoking weed in general is gonna give you a fuckload of ideas and make you feel motivated. A side effect is Apathy, which makes you feel no motivation when you aren't high if you smoke a fuckload.

Also When you have no tolerance you are going to act more autistic until you can calm yourself and realize youre being that guy thats high as shit and other people think you are freaking out.

It took awhile for me to not talk my head off and come across as annoying. I already talk a bunch so when i got baked I'd fucking RANT.

Also self conscious? I'm never self conscious in the first place but smoking weed should make you more confident.

TL;DR Smoke Indica And smoking weed is gonna make you have a lot of ideas.