>tfw weak af
>tfw tiny dick

might as well just kill myself

do it then

2 of those are fixable

5'7 here too
>tfw qt3.14 is waiting at home
>tfw 10-12% bf

Life is good man. Don't be so insecure about your height. It's all about your face in the end.

Don't be a retard and kill yourself , religious or not you won't get into heaven/paradise and were bigger shoes, get fit, get good job, and get dick pills don't worry about it user your gonna make it, we're all gonna make it.

I have lots of good friends and im a goofy person to be around. It's just when I think about my life I feel like such a failure. especially when I think about my terrible body and genetics.

thanks man. im going to a top 10 university in the USA for stem so I feel pretty good about my chances of getting a job.

Solutions-
HEIGHT
>Leg lengthening surgery, gain 3 inches, but have to recover for years, suffer from issues in the future
>Pin pharma HGH if still growing and young
>Elevator Shoes

BF
>Eat clean and drink heaps of water idiot
>train like a madman, volume orientated, cardio included
>Really low dose of Test - 250/300

weak af
>train for power and strength, hit the compounds hard and frequently, take big rests
>roids

small dick
>Jes extender
>shave balls and cock to make it look larger

i'm 18... i hope I'm a late grower but I think it's too late for me. I mean I was really happy with my height before realizing how much of a negative it is. being raised by parents who constantly put you down does not help.

thank you for the advice though. I'm 5'7, 147 pounds right now, probably need to lose close to 10-15 pounds. The thing is, I don't know where to acquire roids or even get them close.

>tfw 5'8
>Veeky Forums as fuark
>very successfull dream job
>good looking women like me
>tfw sometimes I just get depressed and hate myself because I'll never be 6 foot or over
>tfw no matter how much success or admiration I get I will always feel like a failure

I know those feels user.

Strangely I like hanging out with my really tall friends. They are really laid back and chill.

It's always hanging out with women or other manlets that height is brought up as a topic.

I never really talk or mention it to anyone, which is why it's nice to hangout with tall bro's who dont seem to give a fuck.

my best friends are 6'3, so I understand you completely.

however it sucks as fuck when you get rejected by girls because you're "a short dwarf". I laugh it off and I usually say something like "i may be short but i'm not a bitch"

>6'5"
>225 otter mode
>8x6 dick

Too bad I was molested as a child so i have no interest in sex because getting girls isn't that hard.

Honestly it feels terrible doesn't it
>5'6ish(not sure in ameritard units)
>weak af
>unattractive
>virgin at 20 whos never had a gf
>semi autistic, fucking suck at talking to people

>getting girls isn't that hard
For you

I'm 6'3 and have a mate who is 5'4.

>8x6 dick
good one Goyle

i mean talking to people is just a matter of confidence, being interesting (try to have different hobbies, I read alot of history and play drums/piano). it's hard to explain, I do it naturally but if you have trouble read Dale Carnegie's "how to influence people and make friends", and "The Charisma Myth".

I'm actually pretty normie for Veeky Forums standards (I've had a couple of gfs in my life) but I'm just so disappointed with my life and body right now. Veeky Forums gives me motivation to improve myself and have clear goals in life

thanks user. I actually have a friend who's 5'2 (no lie) and I always joke about being the three musketeers with my tall 6'3 friends (5'2/5'7/6'3).

i think part of being a man is being whatever you want. If you don't want girls, then aim higher and achieve whatever you want.

Good genetics and good height. I'm not too sure about dick size but be proud of yourself.

Just never mention or admit to anyone that you'd want to be taller.

Once you've said that they will never respect you and just see you as insecure about your height.

Always put up a bullshit front that you're proud of who you are and if someone has a problem with that they are welcome to leave etc.

People pray on insecurities to eat into. Never show weakness

You dodge a bullet everytime girl 'ditches' you because of your height. Remember that.

I wouldn't want to be with a girl who cares about someones height. It just feels so fucking childish somehow.

machivelli as fuck.

i realize that you maintain frame all the time. There's nothing I can do about height so I'm usually not insecure in public. Only in private. People sometimes call me "Short StoutNapoleon" and thank them for complimenting me.

true. Honestly I only get shit when I'm picking up girls at clubs or bars. These girls are NOT LTR material and I just want to nut inside them and run.

5'7 is like the average height for men so is like everyone fucking short?

Just fucking stop caring and you realize that height doesnt mean shit. It's just a fucking meme bro