Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS

Shit. I'm basically Zyzz

Zyzz probably couldnt even do 2/3/4/5 yet roided lmfao

>he doesn't understand how big zyzz is
Hey you must be new

Let me guess - you're fat powerlifter. And I tell you what - your body weight bench press isn't impressive by any means.
That is muscular. In normal world and in fitness world.

skelly dyel spotted

>That's the bod 99.5% of women desire most

Look, if you want that gay bear mode body,cool, but most of fit just wants to get laid or find true love so they can end their lonely sorrows.

dnt h8 m80, just be inspired and never give up

considering this is what normies usually look like, yes I would go ahead and say OP's pic is ''muscular''

>He thinks for some reason zyzz isn't big

Zyzz was almost 100kg at his peak.

>mfw most of you fuckboys will never reach that kind of bodyweight without being a fatty fat fat.

I'd be happy to look like that

>That's the bod 99.5% of women desire most
This is what Veeky Forums actually believes. Most women find even a guy like Zyzz to be too muscular and cut.

Except this is actually pretty muscular, whether we're talking about normie standards or not. Not everybody needs to look like fucking mr olympia.

>MUH BIG
who wants to be a 220 lb fat fuck
Zyzz had a god tier aesthetic , that why he was loved

>but most of fit just wants to get laid
stop projecting degenerate

>this isn't considered muscular by people with body dysmorphia

For being such a narcissistic faggot you guys sure loved to suck his cock because he said about two over-quoted friendly things.

>lean
>trained for aesthetics
>only lifted a few years

HURR CANT PRESS OWN BODY WEIGHT LUL LMFAO

>his aesthetic was why he as loved
Not just that it was the package. His personality and how he acted

zyzz weighed over 200 pounds. I can tell you're a dyel newbie by the way you think muscle doesn't weigh

youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ

yeah, zyzz was tiny... watch the video of Lee Priest walking through a crowd almost invisible, zyzz would dwarf him irl. Looking "muscular" is more about frame than actual muscle mass.

hurr but he can't even squat 7 plates lmao >lifting for girls

u mirin?

>>lifting for strength

lol

I knew it. Stay fat my friend.

>>implying theres a difference for nattys

lol

Can we stop looking up to this guy? He looks like such an incredible faggot. Every time i see a pic of him i want to kick his ass

Well there is, you won't be aesthetic if you lift optimally for strength because you have to eat a lot of food to keep getting stronger and that will always come with fat gain, because having bodyfat helps with strength too.

>tfw 109kg and 12%
>tfw 6'6

Not even projecting new fag.

Prove it.
>12%
Nobody believes you.

yea no, maybe on his biggest bulk he might have come close to 100kg, he was big, but he still wasn't that big, consider the fact that he was a touch over 6'1 and had little to no legs, most of the time he was probably in the high 80's to low 90's
were he to have more developed legs, yea he could've easily been 100 kg at 10-12% bf

>serious doubt

U jelly?

You fell for the 'women know what they want' meme.

>genes
>needed to roid to get over 80kg
lolling at the floor lolling

That first one is fedorable as fuck, keep it short and sweet.

>38434117
on fucking gear , how fucking impressive. I could do it but i'm not gonna hop on gear like a fucking retard and die in my 20s

>almost reaching 100kg on steroids is an achievement

>changing goal posts

We are talking about whether zyzz was muscular or not m8.

those traps man

>wow you're such an asshole cant believe i even liked you
>I'll pick you up at 2
>ok what are we doing?

Oh look, another post fucking mirin zyzz

Whats new bitch - we all knew he slayed nerdy bitches on a high as fuck, sick immense level

Zyzz was big by 2000s casual/amatuer bber standards. Tren use amongst casual bbers (i.e. dudes who trained to look like sik cunts for the club rather than stage or YouTube) was nowhere near as high.

By the standards of circa 2000s club and festival going normies this was a huge size. The fact he'd achieved chadmode from having been a WoW playing skele nerd and was charismatic as fuck is what people loved.

As people said it's still fine for 99% of bitches. You're a sick cunt if you wanna be not a sad cunt.

>Not realising Zyzz is a character.

What's it like to have autism? do you watch films and think what's happening is real?

le fuuuaaark its le sauna pajeet of roid addiction and metrosexuality u mirin xd so inspirational

not sure about the squat, but his DL was around 5 pl8, he managed to shoulder press 50 kg dbs with ease in his fame-prime (which accounts to a press above 2 plate) and he did a 315 incline bench with ease in his fame-prime (which accounts to a bench above 3 plate). Not bad for someone who doesn't lift for strength

>tfw 6 inch wrists like this guy

Honestly I shiuld just fucking make-out with a shotgun.

zyzz was around 190 pounds 10% when he first started getting famous, then around 220 pounds at his death on a roidbulk at around 12%, all at 6'1.5"

Sigh. We've gone over this bro, he's not pajeet. He's """white""" kurdish. He's probably paler than you before he started tanning.

you're probably not 12%, people tend to underestimate their bodyfat percentage at high bodyweights

>tfw people will never make threads about you 5 years after your death.

Also squatted 225 for 12 with ease. Could probs do 315 for 1 if not more, but he wanted to keep his legs small for skinny jeans.

kurds are persian and persians are indian.

Would Armenian be a better word? Of course he's not pajeet bro. Look at his skin and facial structure. Also no pajeet would ever have inserts that good (hint: Zyzz had some of best insertions we've ever seen)

> wow 225x12 "with ease" suh gud wats ur cycle????

fuck when I see this picture I always full deeply in love with stripey dress chick

if you see this - love you babe, come be with me

Post legs.

Here's your competition bro, if you're not better than this, then shit the fuck up,

>Shit the fuck up
Nice pajeet reference

You learn about women when you get fit, kid
I haven't even made it but it makes me want to puke how women around me completely changed their behaviours

This pic disturbs me. We shouldn't take any American lifter seriously

>implying Veeky Forums right now isn't 95% of neckbeard weak DYEL or fatty who wants to transform into pussy slayer

That is such an utter delusion. The guy was barely 6' and had no core, no legs, no real back, guy was 92 kg at most

Dont lie to yourself. One day, your little head biography is all but going to fall apart. Stop talking to people like they need to learn something from you.

And why do you think that women want a fitness competitors body? Do you even ahve a reason except Veeky Forums memes?

Look at hollywood, movies like Fifty Shades and Magic Mike which were made for women, those guys are ottermode/athletic types who just barely ahve a six pack.

>Look at his skin and facial structure
He had plastic surgery to his jaw. Among other body parts. He was a vain little roid abusing fag lifting only for being able to get girls dancing shirtless at the club and the only thing he did right was to die at 22.

..That's exactly what I was implying if not outright stating.. Are you retarded?

..Europeans, Armenians, Kurds, Persians (i.e. Iranians & Afghans), & North Indians are all Caucasians (i.e Indo-Europeans descended from the same tribe that lived somewhere near the Caucaus mountains about 4000 years ago). Ffs what is wrong with the American school system?

He was an "ethnic kurd".

Which means he was a pajeet who shat in the street.