Man boobs

Sup niggaz. (Sorry say the nigger)

I lost a tonne of weight this year, but to my detriment my man boobs stayed the same fucking size. Then you guys told me what gyno is. SADBOYS.

Anyway, has anyone here had sucuess with Gyno reduction pills? Gynexin has mixed reviews on amazon. Do chemists usually make their own gyno treatment pills? Like can a GP give me a referral to get something that will actually work? I'm not sure if I can import Gynexin into shitpostland.

Also the reviews for gyenxin on amazon are like ten 5 stars and then like 30 1 star reviews. Maybe they are fatties who think it will kill the fat stores in their breasts without losing weight, but my BF is around 20% and my man boobs should be a lot smaller by now if it wasn't for actual development of breast tissue.

Come to think of it how can a herbal remedy target and destroy breast tissue without estrogen blockers or something scientific like that? No wonder all those reviews were bad, this shit is probably a scam. What the fuck. I cant afford elective surgery that shit is like $1k

still fat. keep going fatty

Too late OP, time to go full on trap mode.

Breh, you still need to lose more weight. Give it 6 months more with good lifting included. Then consider surgery/pills w.e.

Hi, Americunt, if you'll notice the latest picture was taken in May, given as it's late August now you can safely assume I haven't reversed-progressed and I look better now. Also I'm not sure if my bf% is actually 20%. Could be anywhere between 19-30%, I pulled that number out my ass
no
Er, but the 'test'. Squeeze and roll the area around my nipples, it feels like small balls i.e. skin tissue texture and not gloopy i.e. fat, or the same consistency if i grab at my stomach for example.

i could be 50kg and still have B cup breasts.

first off you need more muscle and you need less fat

muscle will fill that area so it look less booby, this will help to a degree but if you have gyno then only surgery could fix it or if your hormones stabillize(might not happen tho)

nice tits OP

this guy is delusional. You're still fat

First of all,
Congratulations on the weight loss, awesome job! But you're not done here.

Your ''gyno'' is directly proportional to your body fat %
Keep lifting and training until you have a visible 6-pack (or 4-pack), and then you will probably realize you had no gyno at all, or perhaps that your gyno is so small that you don,t give a fuck about it.

If that's not the case, just save up 2000-3500$ for the operation.

Unless you can feel a hard lump under your nip it's only fat. Keep cutting

Hurr durr you fucking ameriCUNT (EMPHASIS ON THE CUNT)

You don't think the formulae to making literally any body look better is more muscle less fat? That's like looking at my bank and saying I need more savings and less debts. Fuck you are retarded.

Do you know how long it would take to develop Pec muscles big enough to fill out my chest? Could take upwards of 6 months to a year, and I feel insecure about my body NOW. I have POOR BODY IMAGE, KNOW WHAT IT IS? AND I WANT PILLS THAT WILL FUCKING FIX IT.

What if the result of busting my pecs off at the gym is the muscle builds underneath and my gyno sits on top and I look like I have perky fucking boobs, would that really look better?
jfc, baka @ u nigguh wtf u saying bich talambout mor muscle less fat more like more hoes more problems nigga fucking talambout dead-azz shit ffs gtfo nigga.

Low effort trolling agaisnt someone who clearly took a huge step in the right direction? Your life must be nice. Reread that rambling racist autistic retarded dribble above because that goes for you too.

Picture was taken almost 4 MONTHS ago you dumb american, i've lost 7kg since then and started gym, using coco butter vit e shea butter and shit, skin looks tighter, firmer.

Just save up 3 grand, look at the boy in the picture, do i look like i have a full time job that can pay for whatever elective surgeries i want whenever i want? Or do i look like a fuckin university student to you

So why does fat under my nipples feel different to fat everywhere else on my body

Nice progress man. But it's reasonable to say that you can still lose 5-10kgs of fat before even getting abs, and once you've done that you'll see that you have no (or close to none) gyno.

Ahaha I've heard hormone imbalance causes emotional instability but this is ridiculous

NO KITTY THOSE ARE MY GAINS

NO KITTY THOSE ARE MY GAINS!

It doesn't even look like gyno but if you're sure you have breast tissue then im pretty sure the only thing you can do is surgery

>you can safely assume I haven't reversed-progressed and I look better now
post pic

>Just save up 3 grand, look at the boy in the picture, do i look like i have a full time job that can pay for whatever elective surgeries i want whenever i want? Or do i look like a fuckin university student to you

Ok perhaps I didn't make my point clear enough. Look at my before and after pic, I had manboobs before I started lifting.
Get on par with my ''after'', and then you'll see the true state of your ''gyno'', which I'm sure will be irrelevant

I havn't taken recent pics and I just ate stir fry dinner so i'll look bloated and full of carbs.

will take fresh pics tomoz morning, until then you can fap to the ones i already posted.

Doesn't matter, we can tell how much you've improved even if your stomach's bloated.
Post pic

uh oh the fatty is starting to make excuses
>never gonna make it

You gotta lose more weight. I had a cousin who went from 120kgs to 70kgs at 6'1. No moobs present.

I went from 100kgs to 83kgs at 5'10 and have moobs. I still have a belly. I'll personally think about gyno at 70kgs

You might just have unfortunate fat placement like me. I get what looks like gyno when i get over 14% bodyfat. It stores in my chest and ass. But one i get around 10-12% bodyfat it all dissapears

most people on Veeky Forums who freak out about having gyno do not have gyno. you're just fat and your genetics have determined that some of that fat goes to your chest area.

basically you need to cut more

Nice tits you fucking faggot

You are a fat piece of shit and you'll never make it. You look like a faggot and talk like a douchebag piece of shit. Fuck you OP, you should just go ahead and kill yourself and rid the world from another cancer.

And no I am not American.

OP you're a spoiled and fat fuck.
Nice gyro faggot.

This. Your attitude is shitty. Fuck you

NO KITTY THOSE ARE MY GAINS!

still very fat, you should be aware of this, keep cutting

Raloxifene. Tamoxifen also works but not as well and has more sides.

You need to lose more weight first though. You might get down to a lower bodyfat and find it disappearing on it's own. If you get very lean but it's still noticeable and out of place, then think about other options.

it looks like you forgot to lift during your weight loss which is unfortunate because you still look like shit
i recommend you start by reading the sticky

Is this guy for real?

You're not from around here are u, son?

ive gone from 123kgs to 88kgs(270lb to 195ishlb) and have massive man tits.
Pretty sure its just fat distribution.
Regardless try build some muscle in your chest to tighten it so it pokes out less and just keep at it.

Calm the fuck down man you're still a fatass

Keep losing weight and see if you still have them

GG on the progress though

Why does he keep replying to everything?

how fucking dumb are you idiots
I wanted to lose more weight, but my friend who is ripped and tone af thanks to clen told me I should start gymming now and not try and lose more weight first before gymming, because its easier to turn fat into muscle then it is to build muscle again from scratch, and the long term goal of a good body I will have a better starting point from 73kg then from like 60kg

nice tits faggot

dude literally thank you, I am greatful for human appreciation, no matter if it's coming from a girl, a guy or a 5 foot nothing retarded indian who wont stop samefagging to tell me how good looking I am. Kill yourself or fuck off

im not even samefagging it's funny to annoy you, you sound like such an angsty faggot.

it's funny that you haven't realised what obvious baiting and 'feeding a troll' is

you are literally wasting your own time moron hahahaha americans

im british lad

See above where I initially called you indian, no life tard

Laugh all you want bitchtits, you're never gonna make it.

i bet you're from germany. it's ok abdul mohammed iqbal.

you're mad that I already did? see OP picture. 30kg doesnt just 'happen' you 5 foot nothing loser

>OP picture
>"made it"
[Insert laugh track]

sweet tits

Are you the ketofag who was being sassy to people trying to help him a few months ago? I have no remorse, keep your man boobs for all I care. You look like shit man, if you listened to us you would've been better off by now-- but you refused to lift and just wanted to ketomeme and be flabby.

good job OP!!!

op you are russian yes? or polski?

anyway sorry bro theres no way to lose your fucking man titties without srgery but chances are you just have shitty fat distribution genetics and you need to get absolutely fucking CUT

you can always get lyposuction instead if you want it NOW

now give me an oink oink piggy

u got gyno bro
nice tits

im doing this for halloween and i cant fucking wait

Firstly OP, congrats on the weight loss, I started around where you are in your current pics (was 84kg) and now I'm at 73, the difference between the two is huge, and if you are already or just starting to lift, then you're gonna see crazy changes and you're gonna feel great about it, so honestly good luck and keep going.

Now about your chest, I'm not sure if that is gyno, it doesn't look too bad and in my opinion surgery is usually a second option to further weight loss and muscle gain, if you want the surgery then that's up to you bro, but honestly I would just spend another few months losing mass, while maintaining a decent lifting programme, and you might find that as the bodyfat goes down and your chest expands from increased muscle, it may do the work of the surgery for you naturally, you'll look and feel better, I understand that you want results now, but that isn't how fitness works, you have already come far, don't mess it up now by trying to take a shortcut on the last couple of laps.

Hope this helps, like I said, totally your choice, but surgery has associated risks, lots of things can go wrong, it may cost money that could be better spent elsewhere, or you may end up with scarring, at the very least you won't be able to lift for the next couple of months and be limited on physical activity, and you may find that during that recovery period you might gain weight again, which is just gonna put you back to square one.

Also sort your attitude out.

yes he is. i remember him.
Faggot then, faggot now.
nothing has changed including your flabby man tits

Solid transformation OP. Still lots of work to go, but you're gonna make it brah

He could have just lifted like we told him to, and those man boobs would be filled with muscle mass by now. He's forever a KHV with fattitude because he ignored all of us trying to help him. He can ketomeme his way to flabby DD tits if he so desires.

"6 months is too much"

Fucking go kill yourself then you fat faggot?

Kek
If he only knew that filling in his d cups is probably going to take more like 6 years instead of 6 months

post pics, I'll be looking forward to it

do you know why you have bitch tits?
it's cuz you a bitch nigga, that's all you'll be for life

>Starts thread under the guise of asking Veeky Forums for advice
>Has actually already made his mind up and is just looking for Veeky Forums to validate the decision he wants to make
>Gets upset when this doesn't happen

Not op but you've given me hope
Thank you bro

>made it
If by "it" you meant "get flabby bitchtits" then yes you have made it bitchboi

youre still fat as fuck

lose more weight and the mantits will go too

Gynexin is bullshit. Try raloxifene

there's no way that is the same person

you still have fat. lose weight gain muscle rinse repeat

also dont be an asshole be humble you pretentious faggot

Yes I'm american and i shit in walmart deal with it and take advice like a man

i don't see how you can possibly determine whether or not you have gyno at that body fat level.

Pic 2 is obviously at a closer angle... but yeah thats me nigga

This user is right.
My "gyno" has reduced as my chest muscles have increased in size.

>"I have slightly pointy nipples guys"
Yeah that's barely gyno dude. But good job bragging about losing your tiny tits to OP who actually has gyno

chill your titties, man.