Tfw too lazy to be Veeky Forums

>tfw too lazy to be Veeky Forums

there is a solution:

less talking more lifting

>tfw too intelligent to be lazy

I have the perseverance of a lazy toddler with ADD. I have quit everything I ever started within a year. Believe me when I say there is 0 (zero) chance I will ever become one of you guys.

Report frogposters.

Dumb report frogposters poster.

when you lost all hope, why did you start this thread?

you CAN make it. it's all up to you.

So he could whine about it

Honestly if he says he can't make it believe him
He knows himself better than you self-improvement "you can do everything you want" memesters do

>tfw too employed to be Veeky Forums

I can't compete with you NEETs and college kids.

shut up
i wake up at 4am, drive to work at 5am and start working at 6am. at 4pm i finish work and be back home at 5pm. then i spend some hours with my wife and children and still have 1hour time to work out before i go to bed at 10pm.

and you tell me you don't have time to get in shape?

>getting less than 6 hours of sleep

You're wasting your time if Natty.

this

i can sleep when i'm dead

Yes that's what he's telling you
Why are you telling him your schedule tho

My husband works a full time job as an engineer, and still has time for family, friends, gym, and his other hobbies. Anyone who uses the excuse "I don't have the time." really just mean "I'm too lazy to plan out my schedule to make sure I can do what needs to be done."

Granted my husband plays it on easy mode since he has a housewife that has nothing but time to meal prep, plan, do all the cleaning, etc, etc. He doesn't have to plan out his schedule since I do it for him, so you could just get yourself a wife as a support for your 'busy' life.

This.

I truly am lazy as shit.

You can keep being lazy like the majority of the population or grow some balls and learn to appreciate doing efforts

Tfw I have a great gf, but she would never submit to the role you are describing. I want kids but also want to continue training for climbing. So does she.

I do appreciate it, a lot actually. I admire it. I just don't have the energy to consistently do it.

I don't have kids, and we're not planning on it. I don't see why she couldn't still commit to climbing. I have plenty of hobbies I do, and not needing to work allows me to pursue whatever I want on top of taking care of my husbands schedule and needs. And on top of that, it means when he's home, we have plenty of time together to do shared hobbies that we would normally not be able to do when I was working.

>getting a wife

Marriage is a meme, you're going to divorce him and take half his paycheck in a few years.