Cutting

>cutting
>feel very weak
>even walking around is heavy
>don't think I even have energy too lift

does this mean I'm cutting too much? should I eat a bit more?

bump

How about you lift what you can handle? As you become more used to the added weight you can then increase weight upon that. I suggest cardio as a warm up to get you psyched up for lifting
1mile jog
2min walk
1/6 mile sprint & squats followed by 10-15 pushups
1min rest
Repeat steps 3-4 twice more
Then head down to the swole center for a liftapalooza.

>>nb4 excuses galore

Eating depends on your workout schedule and activity levels by the by creampuff

>expending energy in a calorie deficit to be better at lifting weights
Kek

Alright then you give him advice,
Strike that OP, let's hear the master real quick

lol, triggered much

Stupid faggot much? Btw, not same guy. You just piss multiplw people off with your stupidity.

I'm not that guy though

I've got a twitchy finger, let's shift the focus: let me try again, if you're that out of energy OP you're diet isn't in line with your level of activity and you need to increase your caloric intake.
Hows that doctor user?

oh and, triggered much?

How lean are you, OP? Cutting when low fat is obviously exhausting compared to cutting while chubby.

I can tell you're autistic or at least socially awkward by the way you type.

Sounds like your diet needs work

I'mAnd i got to say, much better brah. Excactly what I would have said. You'd think op could have figured that shit out himself though

>>calling the kettle black

You shouldn't be eating less than 10 percent of your maintenance calories. Avoid strenuous aerobics. A daily brief jog, walk or even swim is always good though. With lifting, focus on getting in the minimum effective dose. Avoid high volume and frequency. Prioritize the compounds above all else - push pull squat hinge. Lift heavy and work harder, not longer - make every working set you do do count and don't do a bunch of busy work and dilute the effect with time or excessive exercise selection. HIIT should be fine in moderation if interested. Make sure the nutrition of your calories is adequate and make sleep a priority.

>can't come up with a comeback
>n-no u

People like OP keep Veeky Forums in business
Knowledge is power

You're not cutting too much you're just eating wrong.

I don't have a comeback because you're right on target, I am socially awkward. That however doesn't mean you are less than I, hence why you are shitposting on an advice thread.

>doesn't mean you are less than I
You're right, it doesn't.
Anyways, that second advice you gave was on the money.
Go with that OP, eat a little more, if possible go to bed hungry and eat a bit more during the day so you don't keel over.

The verdict is in OP
Live strong, I'm going to the gym

This fucking thread, man

>eat nothing during day
>eat at night before bed

Or

>eat during day
>don't eat dinner

What is best?

Whatever works for you, but my first meal is after 5:30pm whether cutting or bulking. It's definitely not for everybody though

Eating during the day and slowing down at dinner definitely.

Eating late at night spikes your metabolism right when you want your body and mind calm to sleep.
Carbohydrates are the worst in this situation as your body immediately breaks that down to sugars depending on their complexity (whole grains=lesser rates of breakdown while refined starches = immediate energy)

Question, not OP but do you have to do this if you're cutting? I've been lifting pretty heavy still and seeing good progress while cutting and I don't feel tired or exhausted like OP, just pure motivation from being an ex fatty. Am I good to go?

Wait, are you taking my statement out of context?
I can't decide whether that's clever or not.

It was intentional so I hope you decide that it's clever

No, lift heavy and hit your macros. Should give you the best chance of holding on to whatever muscle you have

What's your height, weight, and the calories you're eating OP?

Gotcha, appreciate it!

Not sure exactly what part of that you're referring to. That other guy you replied to was someone else.

Should I keep lifting even if I'm cutting?

It was a pretty good one, have you considered getting a job in journalism?

I was talking about the fact that I'm cutting and still doing heavy, intense, high volume lifting, which he said not to do. But at the same time I'm seeing progress and feeling good despite that, unlike someone who might be feeling overworked and fatigued. So I was wondering if I should just keep it going then.

I've been eating at least 500 calories below what I use and I don't feel weak or have any trouble moving or lifting, just a little hungry all the time.

Eat better foods that keep you HIGH ENERGY like oats and chicken and vegetables and stuff.

I'm a journalist for Fox news.

Are you describing HIIT?

no, just cut on 500kcal daily and say goodbye to whatever shit gainz you already have

Ultimately you need to evaluate for yourself whether or not your approach is yielding the results you want and allows you to value the time that is spent training. Those are just general guidelines that aim to maximize efficiency and offer good results in most cases. Just a few things that could be considered in the future if you feel the need to re-evaluate.

What the fuck is HIIT?

Yes you probably are. Aim around 1500 calories a day, and drink coffee before you go to the gym.

not only can it be not enough calories, what those calories are also has an effect on your energy levels

1000 calories of mcdoubles won't last you as long as 1000 calories of vegetables, fruit, and pasta

Google it
>Also, nice b8

Google it
>Also, nice b8

Literally the only decent advice in this thread. Holy fuck people.

I'm not good with abbreviations,

Google it
>Also, nice b8