Coconut Oil

So, some websites speak wonders of this shit, but then some others say it's all a myth. I've been thinking of buying some for external use (skin and dick).

Anyone actually experienced some benefits of using coconut oil?

I've tried two different brands both organic it feels weird on my skin very uncomfortable feeling I much prefer shea butter

feels amazing on dick as well can't wank with coconut oil

>shea butter

I've heard about this as well. Is it as oily? Have you noticed benefits?

Coconut oil is not that great for skin tbqhfam
I use it on my hair to detangle it before I wash

>it comes from nature so it must be good for me
Stupid market shit to sell overpriced garbage to white middle aged women bored with their lives

Oil pulling (orally, not jacking off with it) is meant to be pretty beneficial for ones gums and oral hygiene in general

I've also used it the night after getting quite sunburned on my next and traps and it made those areas go well brown / tan the next day. I'm white af and any other time I'd just burn and peel. I'm actually looking forward to the next time I get red in the sun so I can coat myself in this meme oil. Too bad they've banned solariums in most of Australia, guess we don''t really need them with our based sun anyway but the convenience would have been nice

The only other thing I've been using it for but not nearly frequent enough due to the inconvenience is a means to prevent balding, I remember reading it's a DHT blocker? I could be talking out of my ass but it's definitely worth looking into, otherwise it's great for your scalp and hair anyway

>Oil pulling

thafuck is "oil pulling"?

Creating a vacuum / swishing the oil around your mouth and pulling it between your teeth. It draws out all the bacteria and toxins leaving you with healthier gums, teeth and better breath in general

>toxins
leave me alone mom i'm trying to jerk off to my "best of scooby" collage

wat

It gets absorbed so well into the skin and gives my skin a healthy glow and it just FEEL amazing way better than any lotion i've ever tried...and also full of vitamins and minerals people say it's good for prevention and treatment of stretch marks...another win for nature

the organic one i get once a month comes is solid so i have to heat it up or warm it in my palms

that's the only downside with the organic stuff

It makes good anal lube

This

Good sexual lubricant.
Is good for weight loss (started cooking my eggs with it and using two spoonfuls in coffee. Felt less hungry and had more energy.)
As for its skin healing properties, it's 50/50.
It's rated 3/5 for how likely it would be to clog pores. So any time I used it I felt very greasy and would end up washing off soon after (not using soap) the skin still felt slick, but yeah I noticed acne appearing in spots I'd put it on.

Pretty much only real use is for ingesting though, the medium chain fats in it are the shit. Much better than olive oil for cooking if you can get past the taste.

I use it in my hair. Feels good man

I did that, but I was a bi-product after I oiled up my face with that coco-butter.

>hair was greasy and shiny the whole day
>not a good look
>face reacted negatively to coco-butter on face
>I just eat it now

I use it to jelq.

It's better than moisturiser as the oil doesn't get all thick and dry like creme does.

it really doesnt absorb into my skin. I sometimes use it but most baby oil

Or you can just get refined coconut oil for cooking like a normal person
It doesn't have taste if it's refined