What would you do if your daughter looked like this?

What would you do if your daughter looked like this?

Are you going to teach your kids to be Veeky Forums?

Love her because she's my daughter and I raised her and love her for reasons completely unrelated to her appearance

A daughter, you mean abortion?

What's on her belly?
Grease?

Incest because I have a fat fetish.

>raising her to be a degenerate fatass who is killing herself
that really is love, isn't it?

Better fat than attractive slut

I would do what every good parent would, that is enforcing my world view upon my kids without giving them the opportunity to develop their own and live their life the way they want to.

Would you let your kid get addicted to drugs, too?

It is

>Having belly chub is like literally being addicted to crack

Being obese is like being addicted to drugs, though. Both are choices people make that ruin their lives and make them a dead weight on society. Kids should be raised to look down on the obese like they look down on alcoholics, smokers, and drug addicts

Jesus Christ even Veeky Forums is becoming a fat acceptance board. What the fuck is this world coming to?

That girl is not obese however

>Being obese is like being addicted to drugs
Yeah, absolutely, there is no difference...
And since when is the girl in OPs pic considered to be obese? Are you from Ethiopia by any chance?

She is. Look at her arms and her gut. It's disgusting.

People have been around fat people so long that we have forgotten what a healthy weight looks like.

>wanting to have kids
>spending thousands of dollary doos on them
>waste half of your life being a slave to them

Shiggydiggy

high test thread?

Read the next fucking line for the reason why, Einstein. Never said there was absolutely no difference, they are both CHOICES you make that destroy your body and make you a dead weight on society.

Also she is too fat. Look at her

He's just concerned about future fitizens so they would have high test grills to plow.

powered sugar for when she gets hungry again

I hope that's not ironic. Otherwise, you're complete dumbass. Parents arent' there to be your friend, but to teach you how to become a proper human being.

>CHOICES you make that destroy your body and make you a dead weight on society
So do you by willingly setting foot in a gym and lifting weights that were not made for your body to handle and which will make you end up as a paraplegic in a wheelchair with society being forced to pay for your medical bills.

9gag, the post

obviously

before learning how to walk they will learn discipline.
even if they hate me ill make them Human with a capital H thats my duty as a parent.

I'd tell her to fuck off

Moar of this erection confection

My nigga

I would stilll love her because she is my daughter. Although I would prefer her to wear more conservative stuff YEAH you get the point.

No one's saying she's a healthy weight but she's not obese

> not wanting orange lollypop flavoured kisses
> not wanting to smell her mixture of french perfume, suntan oil and hot girl body smell
> not wanting to run your hands accross the warm, smooth and sandy skin of her belly while lying on a hot beech
> not wanting to follow her around by the hand while shes wearing those tight little shorts
> not wanting to feel light weight ( because i actually can lift heavy weight unlike you pussy's) of her body on you as she lies on you while sitting on a recliner, and stretches out to yawn

why is fit so fucking gay lately?

I'd put my benis in her every night (as soon as she turns 18 of course).

If she was my daughter?
I'd slap her in the face and tell her "Put some goddamned clothes on" before snatching her phone and grounding her from it for a week.
And if she gave me any lip I'd reach for my belt and say "Try me".

If she was my "daughter" I'd tell her that she was being a little slut then put her over my knee and spank her ass raw. Then I'd make her suck my dick like a good girl.

I would do my best to make sure that she would not reach such a condition in the first place. I know that being fat makes your life crappy for sure. If it happens anyway, I will ask her to sit down and tell her that her weight and eating is making me concerned and it needs to change for her own good.

>be marine
>kids are going to hate my fuckin guts and probably turn gay/trans or bang black dudes when they move out
>but goddam it while they live under my roof they will call me sir, make their beds everymorning, clean their rooms,go to church on sundays and exercise 2 hours daily
>errah

She looks like a fat slut

You don't let her get that way in the first place, if she's fat and she still lives with you it's your fault

I gotta stop ya there.

Fat Fetishism and Fat Acceptance are not the same thing.

Fat Fetishism is sexual, Fat Acceptance is ideological touchy-feeling wishy-washy dogma.

>implying that fat women can't be sluts

I'd make my kids do whatevet and enjoy being a kid until 13 then tell them to workout. I fear raising my kid to be fit and athletic at a young age will make him overly cocky and turn him into a douche. I find former fat people that turned fit are the best as they understand the value of hard work while still having compassion and remaining humble.

ID FUCK THE HELL OUT OF IT

You cant do that

abort her

Kek

Know that my daughter will probably fuck DaQuan.

I would start pulling out

If I've let her reach that point I've probably failed my first go round. Send her off to community college and make another one.

I'd fuck her of course

Get a new one. She's clearly defective.

She looks like a fat slut and also a coal burner. If my daughter is a slut I'd rather she get with all the chads than jamals and redneck trash

dont have a daughter who is british

I would tell her she needs to focus more on her health or I will kick her out after high school, because I'm not going to pay to send someone who is that lazy to college.

Then the 2019 Clinton Law for Women's Equality in Education and the Workplace would take effect, sending me to jail for not spending at least $50k a year on my daughter.

Reddit happened

As a female I don't know. I don't want her to be muslim and shit about her body but that's disgusting. Probably take her to buy some tasteful basketball shorts.

make her ruck march 12 miles, with a 35 pound pack and 3 liters of drinking water.

every other damn day till she is in shape again.

I need to know where you got this pic asap

Requesting sauce pls

Continue not loving her

I'd fuck this chick, then again, I'm a 9/10 so getting bitches ain't no thing.

pic related
natty btw

9/10
More like a black Ferb from Phineas and Ferb. Watch yaself out there li'l guy. It's a big world.

It's sad a chunky slag like that can get laid easier than any of us

>natty btw
never would have guessed.

Only correct answer.

I have a fat friend,guy who has been fat his whole life. He eats alot,like alot. Atleast 5000kcal a day. His father is a retired soldier and a based men. He says he wont pay for his college if he doesnt lose his weight.

Mfw based dad btfo fat friend

She is overweight but not obese.

my daughter's mother already looks like that so if she grows up to be fat at least i will know i am the father

Lol 9? You shit skins never have facial aesthetics. You are dyel.

I would nub her tum tum nice and tan.

You're going in the ring until you look like this, pain is the best motivator.

I'd read up on the united negro college fund so my black grandchildren can get degrees and be successful.

move into grassland and go all amish

KEK

um, okay lol

she'd definitely look obese if she wasn't holding her stomach in

Femanon here... You are a 4/10 at best

Boob implants and photoshop?
I think fatties at least are less fake than most fitness sluts.

she's kinda sexy

stfu fagot

I'd be proud of her bulk. I wouldn't say anything. I'd just try to set a good example.

>implying i'd let a daughter get any older than the time it takes for me to drive from the hospital to the forest

No. I'll teach her to twerk and squat.

actually no, an attractive slut daughter will have an easy ride through life

a fat whale daughter will need tons of emotional support and you'll have to encourage her tumblr blogging and SJW nonsense

your only goal in life after getting a daughter is to:

1. kill and dispose of the body of anyone who abuses her

2. make sure she settles well after riding the cock carousel

3. raise her, to the best of your ability, to be tough

I would try to never let my daughter get fat in the first place. Being skinny as a woman, even though it isn't fair, gives you a better life. Even when I was chubby, I got lots of attention from guys. The fitter I got, though, the hotter and better quality the guys who approached me got. My girlfriends got a little cattier though.

Also random people treat me way nicer than before. It's almost like having a superpower now. Guys literally seem like they're in a trance when they talk to me. Receptionists and people like that always try and make me laugh. I have waitresses and little old ladies tell me all the time how pretty I am.

I get free stuff all the time now. Like in the most random places. I've gotten room upgrades, student discounts when I'm not a student, free drinks (paid for by the waiter, not a rando). I've had guys pay me and my friend's entire bar tab before even coming up to talk to me. It was fun for a while, but I'm looking to settle down now and leave the whole party scene behind.

ask me how i know you're an american who's never had a child before
you wouldn't want your child to die before you, right?
this is just her before she blooms to 400 lbs because she's not a child anymore and she sits in your house because she would never meet a nice man with that obesity.

I don't want a daughter.

her bodyfat is 30%+
how is that not fat

bmi over 28 is obese right

I would fuck her so hard.

fug her :D

Nuuuunuuuuuuu you're still alive?? How have you been? I haven't been here or heard from you since the time you broke your arm doing preacher curls

She wouldn't look like that because there no fucking way I'm staying in the city to raise my kids. Fuck that.