I scored 160 on the WAIS-IV many years back, which was the maximum score achievable on the test...

I scored 160 on the WAIS-IV many years back, which was the maximum score achievable on the test, at 4 standard deviations from the mean, or at the 99.997th percentile. My childhood IQ score on the SB-LM was 189.

Is there an exercise that is very intellectually demanding and has an extremely high skill cap that will test my intellect to the very most?

Try having a normal conversation with another human in such a way that they can't tell you're autistic. Repeat for 5 sets.

Understanding women!
AMIRITE GUYS?!
*pokes everyone in the chest with my elbow*

>tfw ur not right

chess

Good half-assed replies, I will be waiting for a serious one, but thanks for contribution sheeps.

Think of three people gayer than yourself.

You. Your dad. Your mirror.

i suggest weighted dips, only the most intellectual of all an successfully make gains from them.

JUST

BTFO

Have you tried dongrows?
You attach a rope to your dong and then row sick weights with it.
I can row 100kg now, my dick is also 12 inches.

not that guy but hes right, chess.
Or music

Well that's a response but you have proven your own intelligence to be less than stated as the question says people as specific entities. You, a referential pronoun unspecific to a known person. And mirrors are not people and are incapable of sexual orientation.

Have you accomplished anything in life as of yet? I feel like you are posting here for validation.
Stop remembering the good old days when you scored well on a test and actually try and do something.

Also you could try using riddilen or feel a sense of accomplishment by actually going and doing something of social value.

Also; IQ tests are way outdated, there are many different types and levels of intelligence.

Source: navy nuclear engineering bro.
Can also bench 4pl8

Bump because I want to see this sperg master reply.

Why are we not wrecking this guy?

Because faggoty OP is paraphrasing shit from reddits /r/iamverysmart

if you have to come here for the answer i don't think you have the mental capacity to even be tested by said 'exercises'

fuck you newfag, at least let them get baited first

>tfw too intelligent to lift
How do I portray this multifaceted cognitive process as an emotive response?

How did Veeky Forums get so retarded that 60% of the board cannot recognize bait?

>playing chess against an intelligent person
>not intellectually stimulating

Also if you want intellectually stimulating exercise play a sport.

>if you want intellectually stimulating exercise play a sport

The closest thing to this would be coaching. Playing on a sports team is not intellectually stimulating

Either Hanzo or Tracer