Not getting constant positive reinforcement

Makes me paranoid that people dislike me

I've been a loser shut in all my life, I spent a lot of time recently preparing myself to break out of it and in the past few days the results have been amazing

I can get into parties because I know people, get girls to grind on me with ease, went from hugless kissless virgin to just virgin all in the past few days

But tonight I was meant to go to another pre-arranged party with this fraternity full of cool guys I mesh with, but shit got weird, no one was there, and this girl that wanted me to meet her there said it was somewhere else

Long story short for a while I couldnt find it and started wondering if people were fucking with me, turns out people left the original spot to go to some new place and the majority of the fraternity guys scattered to the wind and only like 2 or 3 guys that I actually recognized were at this new place
Random girls were asking if I was X, started wondering were people talking shit about me
The few guys I knew smiled at me and talked but didn't seem as enthusiastic as in the past, started thinking I had pissed them off somehow

Also some girl said "I know him he's cool let him in"

When I think about this logically I want to say that sometimes plans go awry and shit happens and the fraternity dudes just couldn't get organized tonight, so I went to a random place and a few of them drifted there, I danced, got grinded on once (didn't really try to tonight), talked to some people, and made some general low key social gains

The paranoid part of me says lack of a bunch of people acting all buddy buddy with me and exchanging contact info = failure you fucked up game over
Am I just having a panic (autism) attack or am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinformation/therapies/cognitivebehaviouraltherapy.aspx
getselfhelp.co.uk/links2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus you're an autist.

Lemme break this down for you.

If people don't want you to be around, and you're past highschool, they GHOST you.

You literally do not exist to them. They do not invite you to parties. You don't get grinded on. You don't get smiles. You don't get girls saying you'recool.

Now shut the fuck up

Go do some therapy, user. No shame in that.

why do therapy

why are you so mad?

Because you're a whiny cunt that creates his own problems, and then whines about them. One good thing is, you'll soon lose all the social capital you have now. Because you're a bitch.

>people dislike me
They probably do so stop worrying about it so much.

Because it sounds like user has mental health issues.

It's not autism. It also doesn't seem like a one-off panic attack. Deeper issues.

He's not me (the OP) dumbass

also
>inb4 one of the guys I know is ITT and has figured out who I am and its all ogre now

what do you think it is
and how do you know its not autism

Well then, you're a completely different breed of cunt, aren't you. Wait up a sec while I look for a fuck to give aaand.... I'm all out.

You sound like something else is bugging you besides this thread

Ok son, jokes aside, see a shrink. I know, I know, shrinks are for assholes, but sometimes they really can help. You're obviously suffering from mild delusions, and thats not good for anyone.

No shit, Sherlock. And I was trying so hard to conceal that I'm a sad sack of shit venting on complete strangers on an anonymous board. You must be some sort of smart feller.

If I'm suffering from delusions then its good for me to figure out what they are so I can get over them so what do you think they are?

Just general paranoia?

Fuck should I know, I'm no shrink. All I can tell from what you wrote is, your judgement of the situation you're in is distorted to all fuck. It might just be depression, it might be actual paranoia. Chances are its not a mental illness, but if it fucks with you so much, see a goddamned professional.

You can also try CBT
rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinformation/therapies/cognitivebehaviouraltherapy.aspx

getselfhelp.co.uk/links2.htm

I wonder why I can make other people like me but sometimes my perception of how they view me gets all warped and I get hit with a wave of paranoia for a while

Like I got all worried that because I called this guy I know instead of texted him (was in my car ) that he's gonna think I'm weird because I've heard other people say that you never call someone only test

That, son, is called irrational thinking. What you need to do is think that shit through using logic and reason, and not get carried away by emotions like a literal bitch. Women do that all the time, that's why they're all insane. You don't want to be a woman, do you?

Read the first link I sent ya, because I don;t have the time to write a goddamned essay here. Smarter people have covered your exact situation a thousand times, and much better than I could have. Do your research, or continue stewing in your own mental effluent.

Wow. I felt this same way, back in middle school and high school. Sadly, I learned too late that people aren't that grandiose and now I have two friends left, the rest are slipping away, and I never liked them in the first place, it makes me mad to have put up with them, ever.

everything will be daijobu scooby

So people don't hyper analyze the shit out of all of this anywhere near as much as I do?

Not as much but I do sometimes when I remember to worry about stupid things.

Bc Op has an anxiety problem and a therapist can fix that for him if he's willing to go