>no gf to cuddle with
>no gf to gently caress all over
>no gf to kiss
>no gf to smell her girly scent

can u teach me

why live?

Ya but her heels lift off the ground when she squats I give her a 2/10

>tfw no emotional connection with any human being ever in my entire life
At this point I don't know what I'd do if I met someone. I don't think I can connect with people at all.

>be me, not that experienced with girls
>meet finnish girl online, she's pretty cute
>start writing every day for about a week, chat getting flirtier and flirtier
>exchange pics, she's hot as fuck, sends me voice messages every day saying how she misses me
>chat starts to become really dirty, she likes to be submissive and to be called a dirty slut
>she sends me noods, spread pussy and everything
>voice messages of her cumming
>she wants to take a plane over here to visit me
>this happened this week
>god exists

>she's gonna ask for money for a plane ticket
>you're going to get fucked over
>don't fall for it

>Oh user I want to suck your cock dry but I simply don't have enough shekels in my bank account to fly over there right now. If you would wire over just enough dollarydoos for me to afford a plane ticket then I could be slobbing on your knob within the day.

I may just be a cynical fuck but you should be careful.

Ignore this guy, do it m8

Nah, she already said she'll pay, I'm not an idiot. She's pretty cool.

found the finnish chick

>tfw your tinder date is 100 lbs heavier irl than in her pics
she got me boys

She even said she would pay for me to fly up there, I'm a poorfag and she seems to have some money.

then do it

Tfw 1 fit milf, 1 cardio bunny vegan and 1 chubby fuck buddy.

All i want is to come home and play overwatch after the gym goddamn it

be careful user, they may take your organs.

Someone post her face and ruin it

you guys are all whiny pussies

> No Lolita gf

:(

I actually reverse searched all the pics I got the first couple days, none of them are on the internet. She even did requests, loves being treated like a piece of meat. Other than that she doesn't seem crazy at all, said that I can decide when she comes and I should take my time if I'm not sure.
Maybe this is what making it feels like.

a girl smiled at me today. it was a really nice smile. probably the nicest smile I've gotten in years. little did she know she'll probably be my motivation for weeks to come. I feel we're all gonna make it

not at all surprised someone degenerate enough to have fuck buddies would play something as shitty as overwatch tbqh

>heels not flat

trash

tfw have gf but she gets fat recently

You know what you must do

>Tfw in love with two girls

Have been dating my girlfriend for 4 years. But have always loved this other girl. I've always been friends with the other girl and we have been great friends. But she has always had a boyfriend and is now 400 miles away.

One of my worst fears. What do you even do? Half of me feels like you should just let the date continue and let her know that you don't see it going anywhere (nicely, yet in a firm way). The other half thinks that if they're willing to falsely advertise themselves in such a way, you should have every right to do half a 360 and walk out.

Leave quickly or have her pay for the meals and drinks then leave quickly

>Can't let these bitches waste your time with out paying

you don't have a very active imagination if a bad date is one of your worst fears

I was doin' ok until that last one...damn it really is the little things in life.

I meant one of my worst fears in terms of online dating. There are plenty of scarier things in life: being robbed at gunpoint, accidentally shitting yourself in class, etc.

I've been on so many tinder dates where the girls turned out to be fat. I just started leaving on the spot. Fuck that noise

lmao, thats how people are stealing money nowadays. Next thing "she" will do is asking you to send some money for the tickets Ggwp OP

>tfw don't want gf

>tfw no gf who encourages your gains by doing your meal prep, reminds you to take supps, and gives you massages while whispering in your ears that you're going to make it as you drift off to sleep
>but deep down since you have her you feel as though you've already made it

>she's gonna ask for money

No, she's not. Thanks to our superior Nordic welfare, she has her own money to buy plane tickets with. She probably makes more from welfare alone that you'll ever make from your 3 shitty McJobs.

A gf would be nice but I just want someone to talk to so I'm not so angry at myself all the time
I don't even have the energy to lift anymore, I just want to die in my sleep

The last girl I dated was a 30 year old maniacal evil bitch who treated me like shit. Talked down to me, generally just a giant bitch, especially if she didn't get her way.

That ended in a rather spectacular fashion on road trip a few months ago. She was hot, the sex sucked, she didn't, and life goes on.

Being alone isn't that bad. Far better than hating the one you're with.

Fuck that cunt.

Le reddit cynicism

You obviously haven't experienced the world outside of school yet. There is far far scarier shit out there. Take hold of your life now because it's just begun and you've got years and years and years of shit hitting the fan ahead of you.

>no gf or female friends ever
>still handholdless at 25
>been having sex with prostitutes for years

Im pretty screwed

more like le too busy with research and advancing career to even care about women and their trivial garbage

>pretty screwed

That's why you're paying the prostitues

>tfw no ankle mobility

I've never touched a girl outside of a family or friend context and even then it's only been a few times, probably under 10

>People who WANT a gf
They're a money pit and most of them are boring as fuck with no hobbies. Despite having no hobbies, they'll berate your own saying you could be doing something else.
Most have garbage minimum wage jobs and could barely make rent if you wanted to live together.
Continued access to pussy isn't worth it. I'd rather go after multiple girls and build a network of pussy I can access.

>No qt girl to massage your doms away and make your soreness disappear with her smile

You're right.

I'd like to have a gf to cuddle.

Hello darkness my old friend.

I don't want to be right.

>not gonna make it
you could not be a little bitch and prep your own meals, stop taking unnecessary supps, go get proper deep tissue massages and tell yourself that you're going to make it

Be carefull, I have met a couple of researches, all of them brilliant in their field, yet they are in their 40s and 50s and completely alone, no friends, no relationship. They have only their work. The money you will earn can't buy you compansionship and most pople won't give a shit whether you are a great researcher/scientist or not.

Too bad.

There are good women out there. There are good dudes and good people. You have to find them though. They don't hang around message boards, they don't worry as much about themselves.

They have hobbies and passions and dreams and goals and you've got to go out and work to find them.

Then you spend time with someone and realize they weren't the one. You keep it amicable and move ot the next.

It never get's easier and there are no hard set or fail safe rules.

Just follow your dreams and if you do and with a little luck you'll cross paths with someone who shares your interest and you can at least spend a little time together.

Life isn't easy and never will be. Just suck it up and deal with it best you can.

Have you used webcam user? If she wants and is going to visit you, make sure SHE pays for the flight.

i don't care about any of those things, including money and recognition. i don't want friends, i don't want a relationship, i don't want human contact outside of work. i just want to make peoples lives better

Not him but I do it all the time would be 1000 times more effective coming from a qt grill

qt who works at the gym keeps smiling at me since she caught me checking out her bum

I am not going to judge you for that.
But keep yourself a backdoor, no one, not even you, can tell what will be in 20 years and if you will still have the same ideals and goals.
Do not throw all your coins in one basket.

>and most pople won't give a shit whether you are a great researcher/scientist or not.

Not the guy you're replying to, but you're wrong and incredibly shallow.

that's fair but no matter what happens i'll always want to be alone. i've been like that for 20 years already

An internet friend of mine was on the opposite end of that. He was Finnish and met an American girl online.
They're married now and live in Finland. So sometimes it works out, so don't listen to these pessimists. But still be wary, you now.

I am shallow for not valuying someone based on his work?

i cook far better than any woman i've ever met except professionals. i have never once had a girl massage me that could ever compare to a massage therapist. and i don't rely on other people to tell me that it's going to be ok

No you're shallow for devaluing someone's passion and hard work at something. You also think that people don't give a shit about success but you're wrong.

I am not devaluing his work ethic, I just say that he should be at least careful by focusing on one thing only.

Cool bro have fun with the hermit life Mr island

Who needs people?

Yup jerking off alone and eating meals alone is preferable to having a qt gf that cares about you

>who needs people
i don't. i don't jerk off and i enjoy eating alone. i just love being alone

>raised ankles

Fucking whores, men like you are the reaaon women think its ok to fuck all kinds of cocks.

I just chat a little with fatties i encounter, a few of them are actually decent to hang out with, but never fucked or even hugged one, maybe go with them to parties or something.

I'm concerned about you bro is everything OK?

hey mates help me out here
my exgirlfriend is trying to snake back into my life for some reason and she's slutting it up hardcore on me and opening up all these scars of emotions I once had for her and it's fukkin my day up brehs

i don't want anything to do with her but she's throwing my emotions into complete disarray and sending me all these dirty as fuck texts and I'm regrettably responding to them and flirting back with her despite how much I hate this bitch

what the fuck do I do guys
she has other orbiters but keeps trying to get my attention and I want fuck all to do with it but at the same time I think I still love her

Stop responding. It's hard. But let go. If you're not into it then just let it be.

Her life is her's, your's is your own.

this

Her heels arent planted so there is NO way that she is driving through them. WTF is she thinking?