Day three of my cut and I'm fucking hungry as shit

Day three of my cut and I'm fucking hungry as shit

Does it get any easier? I just dropped my lunch and kept breakfast and dinner so I didn't have to count calories

count calories. stop being a fag.

drink lots of water, and if you snack, snack on a huge cucumber or some shit.

WHO IS THE ASIAN DEMON

I have a life user, and dropping lunch makes it so much easier

tfw just started a clean bulk and devouring like a mad man.

i cut once without counting calories. i just ate way less than i should. I lost quite a bit of muscle mass because I wasn't getting enough protein. Just count your calories. I know it'll suck but that's what Veeky Forums is about. Struggling for your own vanity.

simple google reverse images shows its the cast of suicide squad. only asian chick in suicide squad is Karen Fukihara.

now stop being a faggot.

Everything I eat is high protein and Im taking protein scoops too

You can also monitor how much weight you lose per week

You calorie counter fags always try to make not counting Cal's on a cut be a world ender

It does get easier if you're doing it right.
If you're doing it wrong (ie eating too little) it just gets harder because you get more and more fatigued and worn out.

>started bulking after a long cut
jesus christ, how do people get fat? i have to struggle to reach my 3000 cals

>I just dropped my lunch
Don't fucking do that. Adjust your meals according to calories, otherwise you're going to be hungry and feel like shit.

whats wrong with 2 meals a day?

Nothing, if you're used to it. If your body is used to getting food three times a day, however, no fucking shit you'll feel like crap.

>counting macros
It's like you trust broscience instead of listening to your own body

Sure counting those numbers is good for newbie who has no idea about nutrition and lifting. For advanced lifter it's much better to do an intuitive way

>Still can't get my diet right 3 weeks in
>Keep going a 50-100 cal over my calories
>Never make it to 80g of fat

I miss bulking

So you're saying don't do something because it'll be hard but still effective

By the logic you shouldnt lift at all since your body will have to get used to it

Then stop fucking whinging about feeling hungry if you won't take advice.

Spoken like a true mediocre physique.

What do y'all do for breakfast on a cut?

I'm asking if it gets better and also implicitly asking if a mid day fast will be effective

I'm NOT asking if dropping a meal will be hard on lil on me

t. Someone who wants to cut 10 pounds after clean bulking for 2 years

OP here

I eat a normally something high in complex carbs and a lot of protein with some fats thrown in

Such as beans, chicken, eggs, and then I drink milk too.

Basically my breakfast mirrors my dinner

>Distrusting math

If you're going to skip a meal, make it breakfast.

You only start feeling real hunger pangs after your first meal. Just push that back a few hours.

Thatd be good in all if I didn't have a life and could be at home to cook for lunch

Also I lift in the morning

Yeah, two meals a day is fine. I only have breakfast and dinner with some occasional (healthy) snacks in-between, and I'm in maintenance mode with no issues. I could drop some of the calories in either meal if I wanted to cut. You do want to keep your metabolism up even between meals though, find some low calorie snack that works for you and don't overdo it.

it's not about distrusting the math, but it's not necessary if you've been lifting for some years. You know how much you have to eat each day to gain or not.

cutting and being "hungry as shit" is not good, OP: you will break and go for some fast carbs and fat, and you'll stuff your face with junkfood.

Don't cut so hard because it's not substainable over a long period of time. being lean, muscular, and maintaining that form should always be the goal.

Soooo - start eating some more and cut slower

>You do want to keep your metabolism up even between meals though

get this bro-science outta here. metabolism doesn't slow down if you don't eat frequently.

I dunno, it works for me. Could just be because I keep the calorie total to maintenance, of course.

>skipping meals to lose fat

thats a solid way to get fatter later on

i pref smaller meals throughout the day, keeps me from binging at night.

Browse fat hate threads on Veeky Forums. Invariably someone will post a story regarding someone who works in the medical field an extremely obese person. It made me physically ill.

>my doctor is fat as fuck, smokes like a chimney
>uses himself as an example of what not to do and how fucked up his body is because of it
>doesn't make any excuses, just admits he has no self control

Except I actually lift, stop thinking everybody is a fat fuck like you
>Maintainence mode
Opinion discarded

>kept breakfast and dinner so I didn't have to count calories
>so I didn't have to count calories
yea you do

>Drop a bulk meal of 700 or so cals
>Still needing to count