Oats thread

How do you guys prepare your oats? How long does it take you to eat them? I eat 130g of cooked rolled oats for 1,5 hours on average, and it's pissing me off. Any tips on eating them faster?

over night in the fridge, god tier

I eat 320g of oats w/ other stuff for breakfast, and it usually takes me around 1,5 - 2h.
Fucking making me go mad.

I would suck a poo out of her asshole

ITT people eat oatmeal for hours not minutes

Same here, that shit's filling, no way around it.

I eat mine with eggs, a banana and some raisins/cranberries if I feel like those.

130g IS NOTHING

bring the spoon filled with oats into your mouth with a higher frequency to improve eating speeds.

I don't cook them I just blend them with milk or water, maybe throw in some fruit or something for flavor and chuck it.

When you boil oats they like triple in size.

I haven't eaten oats in years. got so fucking tired of it, because every wannabe DYEL pushes it as a necessity.

Fuck that shit

Throwing it in a blender with some milk and protein and downing it in 5 seconds.

who the fuck cooks eats?

i put 200g in a bowl and add milk. every morning and evening.

takes me like 5 minutes to prepare and eat

Strawberry yogurt (no sugar) + quick cooking oats (in my country they're called instant but has no added sugar, just plain oats unlike burgerland). Shits goat and takes 1 min to prepare

Also, how the fuck can you stomach warm oats? Absolutely disgusting. Elderly food desu

I take 2 cups of milk, and tablespoon of peanut butter and 2 cups of oats to a blender. You can eat the oats faster if they are uncooked.

milk, oats, 1 tbsp of any non caloric sweetener.

thats the epitome of a perfect angle shot

she has saggy thighs...

I pour my oats directly from the bag to my protein shake, with some milk and eat em

Who is that?

I'm really getting shitty at oats being my primary carb source because the shits is filling as FUCK and it takes so god damn long to eat. One cup of oats makes me so full I feel sick.

Cooked with water and salt, but I don't eat them every day

I take 100g of oats and 25g of sunflower seeds and let them soak in milk for 10 minutes or something and then eat that shit in 15-20 minutes I think
never measured the time

i think its ryan conner

saggy thighs? kek you are fucking gay

Burcha
It's a traditional Northern European dish, add yogurt to your oats as you would milk if you're making porridge (oatmeal) then add stuff like fruits, nuts, honey if you wish and leave it in the fridge over night.

I blend them and drink them in my morning shake

I buy the pre flavored oats packages and then add an extra 40g of unflavored oatmeal
it dilutes the sweetness but still tastes good

How do I make oats in milk not look gross.

I put 100g of oats in a bowl and pour boiling water on them. Then I place a plate on the bowl for a few minutes. Then I eat the whole thing in 10 minutes.

>ke oats in milk not loo
Add raisins

>put oats in bowl with milk
>microwave for two minutes
>eat

How is this so hard

PEANUT BUTTER
E
A
N
U
T

B
U
T
T
E
R

I don't have microwave.

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Tripfag can't eat oats? Is this even Veeky Forums?

Step 1. Boil 1 + 3/4 cups whole milk.
Step 2. Add 1 cup (340 grams) of oats
Step 3. Add 3 Medjool dates
Step 4. Add 1-2 full sliced banana. Gotta get dat potassium so your muscles don't cramp.
Step 5. Stir for ~10 minutes
Step 6. Eat it like the big boy you want to be when you grow up and not the pussy you are.

Is it bad to pour away water after soaking oats overnight? Does it affect nutritional value? What about eating oats with water that they were soaked in?

stop being a faggot

Add Greek yoghurt with a flavor or something.

This. What the fuck are people complaining about?

I grab some oats, add milk then put it in the microwave on max for 2 mins, then stir, then 2 mins again. Add banana and blueberries then desert spoon of maple syrup (10ml).

Delicious and easy.

How about you eat em raw like a godamn man

Wtf? ... i just get half a cup of quaker oats .. add water and put in microwave for a min or 2 and then add a scoop of protein powder.... takes me like 2-5 min to eat it all depending on how much water i added... the fuck is you doing

And shit liquid for few days following like a real goddamn man too? I guess real men wear diapers then?

Bean eating my oats without soaking them for godamn forever, I ain't shitting no liquids if anything I benefit from the fibers in em

put them in a shake and chug it. or smoke some weed. jesus fucking christ do you need me to tell you how to tie your shoes as well? you're never going to make it.

I like to add around 250 gr of unflavoured, natural greek yogurt to 100~ gr of oats. Add banana, pear, plums, etc, sliced up.
I've noticed the juicier the fruit is, the better it comes out.

Super easy to make and it's really tasty too.

Try telling lactose-intollerant person that you've been consuming diary since goddamn forever, and nothing happened to you.

is this thread a joke?

why would it take so long to eat oats, 200g isnt a massive amount

blend with milk and a scoop or two CMON

but srs I didn't start eating oatz till I started lifting so trying to eat them cooked when they're super thick is impossible for me so I just throw them into a shake

You must be doing something terribly wrong.
Are you baiting? Congratulations, have a (You)
Are you a NEET? If you have no obligations or nothing to look forward to in the morning, it is normal to act lazy and eat breakfast in two hours.
Do you do something retarded like eating them raw, or just with water? Try adding boiled water/microwave them, to enhance the texture. To enhance flavour, add any of the following: whey, milk, pb, bananas, berries, honey, stevia, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon etc.

Blend up with egg, cottage cheese, some whey, almond milk, and fry like a pancake.

90g in a blender, whizz it up so oats are powdery, then add ice, water, 1 scoop whey, tablespoon of peanut butter, half a banana and blend. Drink it over a few minutes.

oats for breakfast

Actually I'm kinda lactose-intollerant, I break out whenever I drink milk, but you gotta do what you gotta do to make gains, but anyway that's beyond the damn point, are you carbs and fiber intolerant?

I either like my oats completely plain with cold milk, or microwave them so much they turn to a hard bread-like thing. Sounds weird but it's awesome. Just put enough milk in to turn in into a paste and microwave.

This would work but they might make you feel really really full if you drink something afterward. Thats my experience.

test

i do this but with yogurt and peanut butter. No milk for me

oats+milk nothing else dont even heat em up

with unsweetened coconut flakes, a pinch of salt

It takes you 5 minutes to put oats into a bowl and add milk?

1 cup is like 100grams is it not?

Oats are bulking food right? it seems to me like waste of calories, can someone redpill on me oats?

I'd also like an answer to this. Oats are recommended on Veeky Forums so much that they're a meme, but should I be eating them if I'm on a cut?

To answer OP's question, I do 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup 1% milk, and one scoop of protein powder in the microwave for about a minute and a half.

>prepare and eat
>and eat

Y U R O P O O R
U
R
O

>tfw recently started eating oats on the regular
this shit is fucking disgusting, I don't know if I can do it

What the fuck, this bitches knees are the ugliest shits I've ever seen.
It looks like fat melting off a land whale.

damn that shit is more solid than my bod

>Put 1.25 cups Rolled Oats into blender
>Add 0.5 cups 100% Egg Whites
>Add 1.5 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
>Add 0.5 cups Blueberries
>Add 1.5-2 Scoops of Whey (If unflavored powder, add cinnamon + nutmeg to taste)

Blend on highest setting until smooth. Drink in 60 seconds because you're not retarded.

>Finish with banana and 2 tbsp organic pbutter

Now fuck off

I eat around 120g of uncoocked oats for breakfast and eat it in 5-10 minutes while shitposting, could do it in a few minutes if I was just focused on that. What the hell are you doing?

cup of almond milk
cup of oats
serving of chocolate fudge protein powder
serving of peanut butter powder
1 oz unsweetened coconut shavings
1 tablespoon of brown sugar

blend, let sit for a few hours until thicc

pout into large icecube trays, cover in saran wrap and add Popsicle sticks and freeze.

drizle on a tsp of dark chocolate and sprinkle with coconut shavings.

best result, use raw oats

Dessert Popsicle for post-dinner workout

i eat 6 raw cups of oats a day

>Poor beer/coffee/milk into oats the night before
>Wake up next morning
>Eat oats.

Are overnight oats good or is it just a meme

meme, but nuking beer can make your house smell like a brewery and there is no harm in prepping a meal the night before.

Do you want a warm or a cold breakfast?
>Warm
Cook
>Cold
Overnight

It's pretty simple stuff.

I like them. Put blueberries in the jar or container. Good stuff.

i eat 2 of this every day, is it bad? should i stop.. but they are so good

Isn't cooked oat protein easier to digest and assimilate?

Is eating oates a good idea if you're trying to get rid of fat and doing cardio daily?

Weight/fat loss is all about the calories m8, oats are somewhat calorie dense so keep an eye on portion size, the good thing is that they're supposed to fill you up for hours (It really doesn't work for me because I freaking love the taste lol) So yeah, they're a good source of carbs, some good fat, some protein and micros but it isn't a "fat burning food" (hint: no food is)

TO me Oats is a way to make you feel full and have you stop eating like an ogre actually

are u 12 years old?

>they're supposed to fill you up for hours

Yo, I feel the same way. I never ever get this feeling. Eating oats just makes me want to eat more oats.

If I'm being sedentary and doing no exercise then oats fill me up for hours but being sedentary fucking sucks.

Americlaps can't into cooking measurements, I never know how much a cup is, since they have different cups for flour , milk, basically everything

You should go for 100g though
You'll get used to them. Took me like two months and now I love them. Just make them tastier with fruit and honey. Personally I add cocoa to my milk and then pour it over them

that's a namefag, you fucking newfag

This is great. I eat it the same way but then with quark. Easy and good nutrients.

same here brah

How do I achieve this solid block of gains?

I have a bulking shake:
>1 cup of oats
>2.5 scoops
>tablespoon p butter
>1 Banana
> Milk and water
>Blend it up

Takes me a few minutes to chug it