What body fat % do girls mire the most?

What body fat % do girls mire the most?

Dad bod.

10-15

Personally only mire men with 10-15% sexually, but I can appreciate a man with under 10%, or a big strong bear with over 15% if they have the muscle mass.

shit that's what 40% looks like? I'm half fat?

>tfw 25%

10-15 is the magical point between skinny and fat, where you look solid, but not too shredded.

Well my gf gets more excited when she sees me naked when I'm around 10%.
But she complains during cuddling.

Then when I'm above 15% she complains that she wants my adonis belt back, but she loves cuddling more.

Fucking women man.

I'd say 15%, less is useless for getting laid

15% i hope because that's my goal, i'm at 22% right now.

Lean to the point of abs, vascular arms, clear jawline, adonis belt, maybe even some leg vascularity. This seems ideal to me.

My adonis belt seems to show no matter what my bf, but no abs yet.

Working on getting to 10% bf because I want to increase my ups/speed. Hopefully abs come with that.

I hate graphs like this. Do you expect me to believe that 40% fatty has the same muscle mass as 3% rippley? You can't compare entirely different bodies with different musculature and say "this is what you'll look like at this bf%". If they guy at 20% bf had the same muscle mass as the guy in 10%, he would look vastly different. It's apples and oranges, quite honestly.

You're not a girl, fuck off.

Girl here, from my time on Veeky Forums and thru personal experience, I've come to believe 10-15% is what men like the most, but women prefer a man that looks like 15-20%

Shut up faggot, i'm the real girl here. Most men say 1% is best, but real women prefer 30-35%.

I'd say 8-10.

depends on how much muscle you have. 10%bf with no muscle ain't gonna be mired by anyone but the grim reaper

How do you guys messure your bf%? Just visually guessing or by neck/weist/hips size or other way?

Same question, lost almost 10kg and I still feel like my BF is too high

Grills don't really care about bf% as long as you're that gorilla dick nigga and you make dyke pussy wet

I used one of those electric things. You have to measure yourself a few times though. First time I did it, it said 11%. Second time was 17%. After about 5 tires, I narrowed the range to 14% bf.

some research found out it's 12%

Honestly 20-25%, Less than that and you are probably too focused on being Veeky Forums which means less time to devote to the relationship.

In person 15%-20%
To ogle in magazines around 12%

5% right babe?