Who /intermittent fasting/ here?

Who /intermittent fasting/ here?
Share your expierences

I kind of loosely do it, not really through choice.
I just don't eat in the mornings and have my first meal at 12-1pm because I find once I start eating, my appetite gets bigger for the rest of the day.

fat fuck here, i Just started to lose weight over a month ago and have been using intermittent fasting. So far so good, lost around 15 pounds and its got me feeling great

same guy here, but also can't say its just from the fasting case im running daily and also lifting 3 days a week

That's great
How's your mental energy when you're fasting in the morning?

vegan + intermittent fasting + daily 4h meditation and nofap here

really gets the third eye going

I've been doing it for 2 years now, and really think it's the best way to eat.

wake up at 7-8am then eat first meal around 12pm and second around 7pm. Fast all the way til 12pm next day.

My body feels amazing and test is also very high (just measured it).

Usually pretty good, recently ive been a ton more productive getting studying and school work in the mornings. Ive also picked up morning runs just to relax. honestly this is the best ive felt in years

Works great. I eat 2 meals a day, weigh around 86,5 kg now. Losing weight at the moment. Oddly my strength levels are going up at the moment, 1Rm's below:

Push press 100 kg (easy)
Bench 130 kg (Grindy af)
Squats 180 kg (easy)
Deadlifts 230 kg (easy)

I only have coffee until 12, then I have a large carb/protein heavy meal, then I have another around 6-7. Workout before that one. No brain for or irritability in the mornings that I've noticed, I'm just hungry right before lunch. Took me a week to get used to it, Now I feel a lot better in general. So looking forward to bulking on this.

KEK

good on ya m8
peace x

You must be like, at least 130% more enlightened than the average age- and sex-matched subject.

Sure, let's all talk about this for the 921341231th time

you're a mean meme posting machine

i've been doing it for around 5 days and i'm noticing some slight weight loss already. I'm doing the 16:8 method.

its pretty cash. i dont eat until like 5 and get to eat 1600 calories in the span of 3 hours. feels good

Nice use of symbolist painting, brah, Redon is based - 10/10 bate would rage again.

Trying to keep maintenance while intermittent fasting.
Let's say I am tired of cutting and want to recomp instead.
I want my mussles already

Is the warrior diet ideal? 20 hours of undereating followed by 4 hours of eating

i just skip breakfast and wait for lunch its basically a 12hour fast every night

doing this ive need been above 10%bf in my life. some days i do eat breakfast or a protein shake depend how hard ive trained

Not really, benefits of fasting diminish around 16h if I recall correctly.

I've been doing it for about 5 months now while also lifting 3 times a week. At 12% bf now, what can I do to lose the last bit of belly fat? It's kinda been stagnant for a few months now.

About to start the lean gains method of intermittent fasting, bros. Is this basically what you guys are doing? Just picked up BCAA's (Xtend, if you were wondering) for my workout days.

my diet is basically self control and intermittent fasting. it's a good way to manage calorie intake and train yourself to like feeling hungry.

Not really fasting but I lost 25 pounds in two weeks by eating one salad a day lots of water and natural fruit juice and fruits as a snack. I went from 250 pounds to 225 pounds, but my obsess fucking family kept shoving junk food in my face and now I am back to 250 pounds.

I literally lost 21 pounds in a single month. It was fucking ridiculous. Just stick to the diet, don't cheat, and workout as much as you can. You'll probably see a small amount of strength loss, but it's a damn sight better than doing a 2-3 month long cut to get the same amount of weight loss.

You don't lose weight faster on IF unless you eat less than a normal cut retard.

I intermittent fasted religiously for 4 months and I got shredded af and even bigger too, but that was also because I was carb cycling