How to kill self when its obviously the only way?

How to kill self when its obviously the only way?

I cant bring myself to do it.

It's called a "suicide grip" for a reason

If you're actually serious about this then try telling us the reason why you're considering suicide first, I may help you out.

/r9k/

Cant be helped, im terminally ugly. Not in a fixable way either.

So what? Im 5'6 and shrinking.

Shrinking?

It get's better m8, if you do the work.
Gradually, but it does.

Deadlifts, not even once

i call meme

m8, why play a shitty game if you can restart?

Deadlift 500kg

Can you?

Today during power snatches I tore a scab off my shin (that I got doing power cleans) and for a couple of seconds I had a 'why live' moment (I was tired too, haven't slept well the last two nights), but then I realized that it's the only chance to play this kinda cool game that is life. Everyone has ups and downs, nobody is perfect. Play the cards you've been dealt and see where it gets ya.

Why kill yourself? Why not just do whatever you want with no consequences? The worst case scenario for most things in life is dying, so since you don't give a fuck whether you die you may as well just risk your life doing whatever you want. Just do something super high risk and then if it doesnt pay off you can try to fly off a 20 story building or get high as fuck on whatever you want and die of drug overdose. Genuine question, because to me being suicidal seems like the perfect golden ticket to life and I want to understand why people don't feel that way

Get back to r9k

How much u power snatch bro? I hope I'll soon get 1.5pl8 and maybe up to 90kg later this year

Nice. My go-to weight is 35,8 kg (weird number cause the bar's weight is funky).

>inb4 'counting the bar'

Oh and btw how much do you power clean for comparison?

Best pc is 90, best ps 75, at 85 kg bw

>killing yourself over being ugly
what a fukin pussy, this way you are ugly and annoying.

How about killing self because no joy in life and lots of suffering.

Gotta make your own joy, that's what everyone does. As a first worlder, you already have it better than most people.

Don't do it, I did it once and it was awful.

Why not use cheat codes aka roids before you try killing yourself?

Because with roids you have to worry about AI's and a million things can go wrong and i cant handle that.

Are connecting us from a diffrent dimension ?

this

>he fell for the reincarnation meme

>he fell for the fell for the meme meme

You sound mad.

Because of you suffer,you cant understand this without being so deppressed so you want to kill yourself.
There is no joy in anything in life if you are suicidal,you dont want to do anything, you just want to numb the pain,the easiest way to do it is killing self.

Im not fucking mad!

>he reincarnated as an indian and is now hating on reincarnation

Therefor you don't really want to die. Worrying about the future there. Your just depressed. Go get help.

What kind of fucked up logic is this?

What kind of risky things i could do that would make living worthwhile? Gambling? Money isnt the problem in my life so that doesnt work. What else is there?

I'm just convinced that it will only make things worse. I'm prone to acne for example, there is balding in my family. And the reason im suicidal is ugly so roids might help with my horribly ugly body but at what cost. And then i can go infertile, fuck up my hormones etc. I wish roids was the answer but its not.