Why do you lift ?

Be honest please...

tired of getting beaten up (and not being able to stand up for others)
want my gf to admire me. (esp in bed: i can pick her up etc. I just want to do it a lot more)
lifting heavy things without help (and not being of any use to others when lifting heavy stuff despite being a grown ass man)

Need to be able to open pickle jars without mummy's help.

It's work ?

Unbridled murderous rage, also I believe that every /kommandos should be in peak physical condition and being a tiny high endurance lanklet isn't the end all to fitness.

huh? I meant HEAVY things, like several person jobs.
I can lift most stuff just fine, I am stronger than average non-lifters.

I asked myself why I didn't lift before and couldn't come up with a good enough reason to not do it

lmao why are you an adult who regularly gets beat up? How is this a regular occurrence for you? The gym bully?

1. saw a picture of myself at 6'3" 130lb

2.Dat heart disease

3.nightmare of being #tooweak

I don't get beaten up... regularly... kinda...
It's few and far between, but I just want to improve my win:lose ratio really. I have won a couple here and there, but I'm dyel compared to my enemies.

I just want someone to love me, but now lifting combined with my hobbies and studies I now have high as fuck physical and mental standards for my partner.

I had two girlfriends at the time and I was asking for more, hitting on girls on the street or social media without any success.

So I decided to get buff, but halfway through I realized girls were just an hole for me to stick to have a temporary pleasure. Because when a girl stares at me on the street, I forget about her in 5 minutes. But when it is a man, I become the happiest motherfucker alive on the earth.

Do you know why this is? Because attracting a girl doesn't mean sex and breeding forever, but intimidating a man means domination in the domain and also sex and breeding forever.

I want to one day outlift the weight of my feels

i don't, i only come here for rich piana/jason genova memes

Because I'm hoping to raise my testosterone levels and improve my mental and emotional state.

Also I want a high libido.

I want to be loved.

l-lewd

I want to intimidate other men.

I have multiple reasons

1. Fell into a depression and it helps to distract me.
2. Because of a girl. She will find out what see missed out on that bitch
3. I want a sugar momma 2bh and you have a better chance if you look good.

t. Fatty who started eating and working out and is tired of being fat

this

I want to make my gf want me more, like for sex and stuff and also make her feel a little scared that she could lose me to another girl if I'm looking fit.

Lol sad as fuck but it's my life and I'll do what I want

Nothing lewd here user.

Fucking cuck

S T O P ... B E I N G ... L E W D

I'm not sure what you're talking about user. Care to elaborate?

I lift for women

My gf came out as bisex and is curious about experimenting, so I want to look hot enough to realistically be able to score a 3-some despite being borderline autistic.

user, I do believe you're trying to corrupt me.

I have a genetic predisposition to heart diseases and diabetes.

Fuck that.

I'd never do such a thing.

It's fun.

So I can be a degenerated with a nice body

Originally I just wanted not be abnormally skinny. Check.

Now I want to get strong enough to be competitive at local powerlifting or strongman meets.

I'm straight dammit, I will never break, NEVER!

So I can deal with my crippling low self esteem

pick up didn't bring you happiness

but other men's admiration did?

I feel you

n-no homo

Sauce?

I hate the fact that all my friends are skinny so I'm trying to get strong so I dont look like shit

I'm ashamed of my body and suck at talking to new people partially because of that.

*bites lip*

Started for me.
Kept at it for a girl.

She don't even care.

But my brain tells me if I keep going she'll be mine.

>Oh user, you're so functional.

At this point I don't know why I keep lifting.

I think I'm afraid to stop.

I don't make time for it out of dedication, I do it out of fear.

If I stop
>I'll never look how I want
>I'll alwayd be weak
>I'll never have a commanding presence
>I'll never get 'mires

I guess I lift for myself, FOR the reception if me by others.

Holy fuck...I lift for everyone BUT myself.

Oh my god.

Fear is the best motivator for everything

At this point it's become a habit, so it feels gud just going. Nom sayen?

Because I had gyno as a teenager and suffer from body dysmoprhia, I am suicidal, have no friends, haven't talked to a girl since last year and lifting is the only thing I have to look forward to every day

>look good
>carry my future waifu in my arms
>healthy
>crush my enemies
>see them driven before me
>hear the lamentations of their women as I clasp to their bosons

At first it was for the army

Now I am a student and still lift, hell even more than I did in the past.

I like the strenght, the masculine part, the asthetic part, the health benefits, the dominance and extra confidence.

My GF sended me a photo of a guy who was the boyfriend of one of her classmates..

He was kinda ripped, not big by Veeky Forums standars. He had a naked chest and made a selfie using his camera.

And I was jealous

He could make a picture of himslef without clothing ( his chest ) and look good.

I look good as well in clothes, but I am not beach ready. I hope to be this year.

SO, that is my motivation.

To know that if I take of my shirt, people will admire me.

Also this here senpai

Sucks that it feels like she doesnt appreciate me as much as I like

It's ok user just embrace it.

annoying anime faggots aside

it used to be for girls and because i was jealous of better built dudes

now it's just for girls

Your actually right.

>It is better to be feared than loved, of you can only choose one and not both.
>Man will betray love, but never betray fear.

for her, always for her.

I can't look at myself without feeling disgust.

I'm an insecure loner with no self esteem

So I don't kill myself

so i dont become a fat, unhealthy fuck.

it's kinda fun

To feel something primal. Without some serious physical activity, I feel a bit less human.

Also, I lift for my the mires and girls as well. Just had a foursome with my gf and 2 other girls a couple of weekends ago mostly because I'm pretty Veeky Forums.

I want to maintain good health and musculature way into adulthood. All the Stacys I graduated with are settling down with fat, outofshape, chads. Looking good and healthy is the ONE (1) big thing I'll always have over them.

t. 6'7" buff sperglord

good attitude

This entirely

because I realised I felt weak. physically weak. And this kind of shit gets you.

Before i knew this feeling of weakness had pretty much dominated my life

I felt afraid to try shit
Felt afraid to have a discussion and stand up for what I thought was right
Felt afraid to approach people

So fuck you weakness. I'm getting strong. Won't be a bitch anymore.

If life comes by and fuck my shit up someday I know now that I'll stand the fuck up for it. The old me would piss himself at this kind of thought. Today it feels more like a challenge.

Because I want my little cousin to look at me and think I'm a superhero.

Because doctors told me I should've died before reaching kindergarten.

Because I owe my mind a better vessel than the one I'm currently in.

Because I want people to think I could protect them when it comes down to it.

Because it improves my understanding of the capabilities of the body, which will help me in my desired line of work.

I'm sure there's more, but that's a good enough list for now.

i dont even lift, anymore

i am pretty much 6'2 295lb have no idea how i actually look until i saw a picture drink as fuck with some ladies, i pretty much gained 40lbs this year, and its due to stress

Veeky Forums please help, i can pay for a personal trainer just haven't done so, i need motivation again to lift, eat, seep on a daily basis,

I want to make my dreams come true and achieving my natural limits is one of them.

because at 29 with a good job and a long term girlfriend there is nothing in life else fun to do

I have nothing else going for me

obviously for girls and for attention

it's good to have both strength for male attention and good body for girls to mire senpai. Therefore I pay attention to real serious lifts not to be a curlbro

To become the best version of myself.

Ah but, feels get proportionally heavier. In the end they get so heavy that they crush you. Such is life of a 21st century Neet

Nobody posted the real reason that I lift...

Its none of your business faggot. Get a life you creep ass motherfucker.

Because I'm a NEET with nothing else to do.

Because im sick of being the skinniest/weakest guy around me.

Because i want people to consider me as a real, viril and strong man.

Because i want to take revenge from a fucking thot who dumped me, and prove to her that i can be better than her.

>enemies

Drunk white trash fucks down at the dive bar are just retards not your "enemies" stop getting in fights

As you said, you're a grown ass man

To compensate for being a manlet and to improve my physical condition and hopefully aesthetics.

So I can feel better about myself only to not feel better about myself because Im not yet my better self.

would like my gf to be dating me exclusively, so must be more attractiv than other man

I lift for the only 3 reasons any guy lifts, in order of importance:

1. Pussy
2. Respect from other men
3. Healthier

Quit lying to yourselves, fags

Initially started going to the gym because I wanted to stay active after quitting soccer.

Lost that urge to be active and instead began going to the gym to get as strong as possible as quickly as I can. That shift happened half a year ago. Getting out of soccerfag dyel is a pain in the ass.

Lifts are
OHP 135 1ROM
Bench 200 1ROM
DL 255 4ROM

Literally never squatted in my whole life. Going to implement it as soon as my hamstrings stop getting sore from deadlifting.

I wanna get strong like Hulk.

If you lift even more maybe you'll come to terms with your repressed homosexuality.

I'm 6'2" and was 115.
The feel is real breh.
Now 175 and feel better and stronger than I ever thought I could be.

Go squat you retard that's dumb as fuck

Here is my honest reason that i have never told anybody, nor do I plan on yet. I want a girl. But I know I could get one without lifting. I want my girl to be happy. And i am one ugly bastard, so i think she deserves better. And so i lift weights so that one day when i meet her she gets something that she deserves (my swoleness). Bretty gay, i know

I lift cause I want to have a body I'm proud of and I wont have any hesitation taking off my top at the beach

To secure an existence for my people and a future for white children.

Proving i can make it, as long as i keep showing up.

Thanks

Makes me feel good about myself

I live in Florida.
I lift to protect my face from getting eaten.

Easy.... I don't want to die a slow agonizing death... Is also like to be able to WALK my whole life without assistance.

Do you have a before and after pic?
Routine?
Cals you ate?

Like damn dude... People said I had a holocaust body when I was 6'2" 140lbs.

beat up chix that fux with me

and to flex in the mirror

I have ulcerative colitis, my GI suggested me to do weight training because his nurse practitioner fucked up and I was taking budesonide for too long and that apparently causes decrease in bone mass

To get stronger. Best feeling in the world is smashing new weights.

What kind of HEAVY things do you need to lift regularly that this is an issue to you?

You have to be 18 to post here.