Body progress thread

Body progress thread

>me one year ago

>me now
>am I going to make it?

not with that hair

how should I cut it? my face is pretty squared up.

The fuck? You looked better in 1st pic. Now you look like some skinny fat millenial..

näytät aivan suomalaiselta

minä olen vitun routsalainen

Yeah no, thats bullshit. He went from what normies would call "chubby" to "bretty fit". Just because hes skinnyfat by Veeky Forums standards doesn't mean thats what normal people see.

An even fade would look better. Especially the rear part of your head. The transition from short to long is kinda sharp and in a weird spot

the meme-cut you have looks better with darker hair and the top is way too long anyway. Just get generic looking slav hair and you'll already look better.

>swecuck
not making it, sorry

This
>/polfit/ masterrace

Not with those skies, enjoy your SAD. 2/10

Stop posting these faggot. You make this thread once a week.

3 yr manlet gains. 160lbs in both pics, 5'7.

Routine:
Push day, pull day, abs/rest day

Push
Squat 5x5
Db Incline or Db ohp 3x10
Flat Db Bench 3x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Db fly 3x10
Single leg calf raise 3x12
Wrist roller 3 sets of up and down twice
Lateral raise 3x10
Cable flies 3xfailure superset Tricep extensions 3xfailure

Pull
Deadlift 5x5
Weighted pull up 3x10 or Pendlay rows 3x10
Reverse curls 3x10
Hanging leg raises 4x12
Shrugs 3x12
Db rows 3x10
Bent over Lateral raise 3x10
Wide grip bw pull ups 3x failure

Just a cutting progress, I want to end this cut asap so I can permabulk and get them strength gains back ;_;

how tall are you?

5'5.5 / 166cm

Keep it up, you have an excellent frame. Not many girls these days care about their body, but your effort definitely shows on you.

who cares about what normies think tho

DOn't fuck fuck your body with strength training

They're the most commonly encountered people.

Nice progress. How long did that take?

Progress from 275 to 220, I'm 6'. Started October 2015. Could have made better progress but I binge eat a lot and am trying to stop. I would probably be at my goal of 190 already if I didn't eat like a fatty late night a couple times a week.

>tfw I look like your before right now

Gives me hope breh

looking good keep it up

Them fuckin face gains.
Dont quit.

Thank you anons!
Strength training won't fuck up my body dude

nigga you got some tree trunks

good shit

Why is every pic in this thread so fucking fat?

why does everyone on Veeky Forums start as a fucking pig and try to lose weight?

most people in the gym in real life are skinny little twinks trying to get larger

gj m8

I've seen plenty of skelly transformations on fit bro. Why does people losing weight trigger you?

So I'm about to start lifting again. I'm 6'2" and weigh ~175 right now. Resting weight is around 165-170, and those extra 5 are in my belly because I'll be damned if I don't have some weight to burn when I get back to school.

Arms are technically my number one priority in terms of aesthetics, but I know to focus on the compounds. I'm just so fucking tired of feeling like I can't wear tshirts because of how skinny my arms are.

Can I do accessory work on a body part's 'off day' if I feel up to it? I don't plan to do more than three sets of bicep curls on upper body days. Will doing a couple sets on lower body days and a couple sets of tricep work hurt my progress or not?

I've never felt the need to look amazing. I just want to not look skinny as a stick.

my neck hurts, have mercy user

first i losed 20kg and then i started going to gym, maybe that's why there are so many skellies, yeah skellie fag here

Do this, keep it longer if you want, fit knows fitness not style, Veeky Forums will try sell you buzzcut

>Progress from 275 to 220
Wow you have practically no loose skin. I'm 270 with hopes to get down to around 220-200 I hope I look like you.

Finally getting back to it after a couple months of bullshit.

Bodyfat % estimate?

Whatchu guys think, another -20lbs, then maybe I can start to recomp?

nice job man

My legs arent growing at all but least i can still look good in jeans

How tall?
How old?
Get to 170. SLOWLY. Then do a slow bulk. You may be able tighten up some of that loose skin.

I swear to Christ I hope you've been lifting. Start doing as much core as you possibly can on your way down to 170.
You have loose skin but it's not nearly as bad as it could be.
Do something with your hair nerd. Get contacts too.

whoops forgot pic

>5'11
>21

>do something with your hair nerd. Get contacts too.

No.

>21
You have a chance to lose the loose skin then, a big one. Might take awhile though.
Or you could spend stupid amounts of money and have scars. Wouldn't recommend.
>No
If you're not trying to be attractive that's fine, do what you want.

stranger things/10

The speed of losing weight doesnt affect the amount of loose skin. It will be the same after 2 years of staying in your target weight.

It does matter.
As does how long you were fat, how old you are, how much lifting you do, and various other factors.

Why do you slowly become less happy in the photos?

Pic related is me.

How did I do?

Should I kill myself?

Nice perky ones. Would fondle.
This is a blue board though.

still could lose some weight. tits are kinda weird though

Thanks mate.

Every time I post someone comments on my man boobs.

I'm going to go literally kill myself now, thanks Veeky Forums.

Lol its crooked and sad looking in the second pic wtf are you talking about

Did you even read my message?

start doing roids, gain 50 pounds of muscle, watch that loose skin disappear like magic

Did you lift any weights?

>Strength training won't fuck up my body dude
Strength training might not, but I will

Start packing muscle. Your hips and curves are really feminine. Maybe an estrogen imbalance.
Go see a doctor, but most importantly, lift a lot.

nice gyno

maybe try lifting

You have breasts m8

I quit around 6 months into the cut, I'm at month 10 now.

I went from lifting 65 on each side to 95 but decided I didn't want to go anymore until I bulk because I have terrible fucking genetics and everyone always stares at my chest like I'm some freak.

Veeky Forums is always there to reinforce these feelings of hopelessness too.

Give me a reason to live.

use it to your advantage.
become a trap.
several fags would kill for your naturally wide hips and boobs

Summer of 2014

boobs looked better in before pic, rest of body looks exactly the same in after pic

did you manage to lose 12 pounds of breast mass only? what a shame

My most recent progress pic

no look at your shit head you faggot

youre all the gayyest cunts.

hahahaha youre totally that little cunt that looks like liam

Do you know what causes this and how I could stop it?

I'm fucking underweight for my height and no matter how much I lose it won't go away, it's impossible to be confident in anything I do because people are always looking at something I can't change (even though I constantly try)

Seriously considering killing myself if I can't find a solution.

huh, the breasts looked the same to me. I thought I saw the most difference in the arms and in the hips.

Go to a doctor. It isn't something you can fix. You can get test boosters you'll be stuck on for life, but it'll help build muscle and you'll look way better.

you have gyno because ur still teenager. You will never have the best genetics but deadlifts and incline bench is your best friend from now on.
Go on something like greyskull so youre doing back 3 times a week and for the love of god dont stop doin pullups till you die.
In a year of deads and pullups ur midsection should thicken out while your lats extend so you might not look like a toothpaste bottle squeezed from the middle

>i cut without lifting
>why do i look like shit, guys?
gee i dunno

ommuute

buzzcut is the only manly haircut tbqh

Nigga, fuckin lift, you still have to lift on a cut. You keep asking what to do but you aren't listening when people tell you to start lifting. Go see a doc if you have to, but start lifting again.

>lifting for normies
>justifying duel mode with normie standards
you have to leave

6' 85kg currently

>toothpaste bottle squeezed from the middle
Oh fuck, my sides

The second picture is me when I was doing starting strength for 6 months.

And I still do cardio every few days, I'm afraid to go in the lifting part of the gym because the black guys always laugh at me.

you don't just quit lifting while cutting just because you're not making gains. lifting while cutting is to preserve the muscle and to make sure as much as possible of the weight you lose is fat, not muscle.

you probably read somewhere that you can't build muscle while cutting and while this is true to some degree that does NOT mean you should stop lifting

You gotta get fat to look good lean imo

looking gr8
routine and 5 rep stats?

>you probably read somewhere that you can't build muscle while cutting

I didn't stop lifting until fit constantly put me down for having moobs. I have no friends and no outlet for the stress so every comment is seriously pushing me towards ending it.

At the moment I have no reason to live beyond waiting for years so I can finally be normal and not get laughed at by everyone around me.

Then pick up some home equipment, even 20-35lb dumbbells are better than nothing. If you're legitimately contemplating suicide over something like this, at least put in the effort to save yourself.

Alternatively, don't give a shit and go lift anyway.

Yeah but it looks like shit.

Alphadestiny pls go

Do you not ealize you look better tit wise in the second pic? bottom one they became more boob like.
Lift you daft cunt.

I bulked doing Bill Stars 5x5

Cutting went into traditional 4 day split bodybuilding and just did a shitload of sports.

At 100k

120k x 5 Bench
195k x 5 DL
150k x 5 Squat
80k x 5 OHP

Now I'm 83k
110k x 5 Bench
180k x 5 DL
130k x 5 squat (lol)
65k x 5 OHP

My squat dropped the most by miles, but not that fussed.

Why risk hurting myself and submit to constant harassment when I have literally no muscle left to lose. I can only bench 65 lbs.

you do realize that the way to go from moobs to pecks is not to stop lifting? your moobs might be affected by hormonal shit that I won't comment on because I'm not a doctor but stopping to lift and letting them fill with fat instead of at least a mixture of fat and muscle will only make them worse. get back to the gym NOW.
>implying
you're probably some low test faggot with terrible skull shape if you manage to look bad with a buzzcut

For fucksake, man, wear a baggy shirt or something and go lift until your tits turn to pecs. Download a calorie counter and make sure you're hitting the recommended daily protein intake.

Either your an idiot or you're baiting hard as fuck.

What did you week look like training wise? And diet?

I'm an idiot.

I'm 6 foot, underweight, and they wont go away, what should I do about that chief? Should I really go to fucking 115-120 lbs just to lose the tits?

if you wanna give up and be fat for the rest of your life go for it. it's your life that your going to ruin not anybody else's. people on here are giving you good advice and all the advice you need to look better, you can either follow the advice or you can keep being a whiny little bitch, it's up to you.

no one else can give you motivation. that's something you need to find yourself. all we can give you is the knowledge how to channel that motivation and you've been given plenty. asking us to tell you WHY instead of HOW is nothing but escaping responsibility.

Even if you had a good skull shale why would you limit your appearance by a buzzcut? It makes you look like youre just some tryhard tough guy.

>if you wanna give up and be fat for the rest of your life go for it. it's your life that your going to ruin not anybody else's. people on here are giving you good advice and all the advice you need to look better, you can either follow the advice or you can keep being a whiny little bitch, it's up to you.

Every piece of advice on this shitty board I've gotten has done nothing but make me more depressed and miserable.

I don't mind brutal honesty but even when I was lifting people would give me constant shit and you try to deal with that for 6 months with no outlet, surrounded by people who want you to quit.

let's see.
>easiest to maintain
>free
>ready to go out within 1 minute of getting out of the shower
>always looks the same, always looks good
>doesn't need products
>optimal heat ventilation while exercising
>never have to think about "how does my hair look"
>feels good to touch
>looks good
gee I wonder why people like it

If you don't want to improve but just complain, then end it already. I hate you faggots who do nothing but whine just because you have some titties. Half my face is deformed and my body is broken beyond belief from years upon years of broken bone after broken bone. I still lift and strive to improve. Man the fuck up you big tittied bitch.