/cut/ - cutting general

How's your cut going? how long are you cutting for? method? results? how are your lifts holding out?

I'm pretty new to cutting. Pic related is today. How'd I do?

6'2 190lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&age=20&g=male&lbs=190&in=74&act=1.2&bf=30&f=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a fat faggot trying to cut, but I'm also worried about muscle loss.
But losing the gut fat and man tits would be worth it i think.

here's my meal breakdown. I wish fruit didn't have such shit macros.

If you're worried about losing muscle you should start eating man , 790 Kcals is muscle suicide if you are not doing keto .

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&age=20&g=male&lbs=190&in=74&act=1.2&bf=30&f=1
This is implying a 30% bodyfat and No exercises ( But I think you're closer to 25% so it could be a bit higher )

What app is that?

If you do nothing ( you'll lose ton of muscle ) aim for 1400 Kcals and at least 100 g prot .

177cm
72kg
All compounds past intermediate
Unpumped and Unflexed, I-I swear I'm out of auchswitz when I have a pump or when I take a pic sideways

I come here to ask, is it possible to get a bf% estimate? Tried using some calipers I have home but it's garbage or I just suck with it
All my fat seems to be on the love handles, shit gives me this wide hip look when in fact, when I pull my fat to the back, they look straight

aiming for dat dere greek statue mode before I lean bulk to hercules mode, as far as I know I might have demi-god genes

I need to shred a lot of bodyfat in the next 10 days so I am eating sub 1000 calories until then, and then I'll go to between 1200-1500 a day.

it's called "MyPlate Calorie Tracker"

here's bigger picture

How do you lift on a cut? I only know how to overload progressively. Apparently on a cut you're supposed to deload? Like, linear regression? Any programs for that?

I don't really change my lifting patterns for cutting. Didn't think it made a difference as long as you at least maintain your lifts.

Cutting 101 for faggots:

>obviously have a very strict diet consisting of mainly vegetables and lean meat
>do 12-15 reps range
>gauge your cut with calorie intake and the amount of cardio you do.

Tired of cut and bulk.
I wanna recomp until I am down to 10% from 26%.
Also want to try to eat moderate carb, how to do it if you only have 20€ a week and have lactose intolerance?
My TDEE seems to be 2360kcals.

I think the cut/bulk cycles are essential to gain good mass. Your body slowly adjusts to your diet over time. While you cut you bring your basic metabolic rate (BMR) down as your body adjusts to the lack of calories its receiving. Then you hit it with a bulk, and you are eating 3000-3500 calories while your BMR is low, allowing you to put on good mass.

was going good today until I ate the 200g of chicken which made me feel really tired for some reason and also nauseous

had to eat a rice cake to make myself feel better

forgot picture

looks good bro keep it up.
what software is this?

not basic metabolic rate, BASAL metabolic rate. Whoops.

myfitnesspal

Just don't push yourself, but I have no problems moving the same weights on a cut

>maintain your lifts
>the same weights

So basically I'm supposed to stall on a cut?

If you're a noob lifter you can still make progress as long as you get plenty of protein

Otherwise yeah stall and/or very slow progress

I'm just saying don't push yourself for fast progess as you would on a bulk cycle

I try for new PR everytime I'm in the gym on a bulk, doing that on a cut would be unproductive

actually I did just eat another meal to try the the protein content up, so this is today.

It's really hard to eat high protein and low calorie as a vegetarian. Anyone have any suggested foods? Quorn mince is the best I've found with 15g protein for 90 calories, and without much carbs or fat.

forgot pic

Quark!

We have Magerquark in Germany (literally slimquark)
250g have 30g protein and 10g carbs, 165kcal total.
Costs 35c per package

Lentils, Quinoa, Beans

They all have pretty high carb content though. Looking to get my proportions better with some high protein low carb foods but I guess that's the price I pay

chicken

what's more important, muh feelings or gains?

Went to the gym and then friends wanted to meet, had a burger at mcdonalds (without fries and cola) but I already feel bad about it.

At least I walked for at least 4 hours after that so might be in the clear, but I'm just gonna drink tea until tomorrow

I'm not gonna start the vegetarianism debate, I'm asking what vegetarian options are.

Seitan

One does not exclude the other

I had a single red vine at work it's over for me.

I'm new to cutting. Say I wanna be eating 1300 calories a day, and I do 20 mins of HIIT 4 times a a week (as usual) which burns 200 calories a go. On the days that I do HIIT, do I wanna eat 1500 calories a day?

sorry if this is a stupid question.

It's up to you, eat those calories if you want but know that you'll lose it faster if you don't eat them

Texturized Vegetable Protein (or dried Soy/Soya), Tofu, Tempeh, a lot of may substitute products from Gardein and Live Strong, you can use Nutritional Yeast on top of virtually anything to maximize protein intake.

theres no muscle to lose, so just cut away.

nutritional yeast is expensive as fuck for what it gives