What is the point of doing leg exercises?

Women don't really care what your legs looks like. They only care what your upper body looks like abs, shoulders, bicep, tricep oblique. No women ever goes "That guys has sexy legs." Why do people fall for the squat meme?

Girls do actually care about legs. Also

>lifting for women

>lifting for women

Girls like a nice ass almost as much as dudes do, whatchu talkin bout?

girls love ass and thighs bm8.

I've literally had a girl compliment my legs and ask to feel them. Also the point is to not look like a freak.

Women with good bodies do, OP. Enjoy your skinnyfats and eventual chubby chasing.

Yeah fuck off. Don't tell me you aren't lifting for women.

>lifting for women

you won't make it

>His only motivation in life is getting is dick in a hole

>What is the point of doing leg exercises?

Pic related.

>Women don't really care what your legs looks like.

>lifting for women.

oh come on...

I lift for Based Hillary

Can't wait to see all the butt hurt trumptards come November

>Every other thread is a no gf thread or something that belongs on r9k

You can say that all you want, but that's what's happening.

>no gf thread or something that belongs on r9k

you are right, this doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

They'll never admit it to your face but women appreciate a nice ass just as much as guys do. When I was in nursing school I walked around my athletic fit jeans a lot. During parties my female classmates would always slip their tongue and admit to merlin my "posterior chain" if you know what I mean.

>lifting to impress girls
>not lifting so your fellow Veeky Forumsbro can mire you when you two are sucking each other off

Lel what a fag

Thanks for correcting the record

>Women don't really care what your legs looks like.
And you shouldn't really care what women think of your legs.

Cause its 1/2 of your body..!

It feels good man

So it's really pointless to do legs.
Thank you!!
Fuck off every other thread is about trying to attract girls with muscles.
That's nice. But what is the point of having that big of a leg?
Fuck off. Everyone here is lifting to score women.
and what is the problem with that cunt? that's why everyone here lifts.

The body is a whole. If you dont train a part of your body, sooner or later you are gonna wanna kill yourself.

I'm not lifting for girls. I'm not delusional enough to believe getting in shape will fix my terrible personalty.

I admittedly lift only for girls and aesthetics. Never used to do legs. However, leg lifts release more test than anything else, and can still be done with an aesthetic focus. I do high rep front squats and SL diddlys to build abs and a better torso

>people are actually falling for this pasta

>lifting for functional strength
actually applies here, maintaining a good squat definitely improves athleticism

As a woman, I love me some juicy, strong squat legs.

when you do heavy lifts, like squats and DL you release more testosterone which promotes HGH release, letting you get bigger faster. But you gotta sleep lots and eat lots

>tfw making $10/hr to post pro-Hillary comments in an Olympic ass rating forum

>No women ever goes "That guys has sexy legs."
girls love nice legs and ass on a man, you virgin retard.
that's why they love soccer players.

i actually thought at the gym wow that guy has sexy legs

im lifting to beat up women that fuck with me

Honestly for me legs are my huge strong point. Some people have naturally defined upper bodies for me it happened to me legs. I work really hard on them and they reward me with performance .

>tfw can't grow my fuckinglegs

What in the shit cna I do? It's been two years and they're just naturally small. Everything else grew/got stronger.

Women love legs on men just like men love arms on women. It's about the whole fucking package you dribbling retard - why do you think everyone laughs at shitheads that don't train legs?

Rugby players are very attractive to myself and they have large legs.

got to have at least one heavy squat day a week for the test gains and defined legs OP

>lifting for women

Check yourself before you neck yourself retard

Women don't know shit about what makes a man look good

>no homo

OP here. You retards actually fell for this and answered seriously. I am done. Fucking retards on Veeky Forums man.

I want to achieve 2/3/4/5 and be able to power clean at least 1.5x bodyweights. legs are definitely relevant to my goals

I get more compliments on my was and thighs than my biceps. my girl says she loves the way my shirt gets caught at my waist instead of falling straight down. I can think of nothing, absolutely nothing more retarded than going to the gym consistantly and neglecting your legs.

just why?

FPBP

>Everyone here is lifting to score women.
>projecting this hard
>Not realizing about 1/2 of Veeky Forumsizens are at least bisexual

> Not having women compliment your ass
Shiggy diggy doo

It's like you want to be alone forever. Do you really need to make up stories so you'll stop feeling guilty about skipping your squats?