>greg: *literally gets medical test done to scientifically prove he's natty*
>you: ...

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tJGO-5ZNM

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SH8ypG8yMus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where do they test him for substances

he just got his test levels checked wich means jack shit he could be just using a low dose

B8

/thread

>bf 6%
looks a lot higher than that

go back to 9gag

I know I'll be labeled as jelly/a hater, but holy shit this guy is a piece of shit. I haven't seen anyone this self-absorbed since forever. This is gotta be pathological. Holy fucking shit.

I don't think he's on drugs, I just think he's pretty lean and dyels mistake that for being huge, then do the usual dyel thing and ask "routine/diet" etc which he just profits off of. But you're an idiot if you think taking a drug test is actual proof he's not on drugs, there's a reason drug testing for athletes is random.

youtube.com/watch?v=SH8ypG8yMus

>I don't think he's on drugs

>implying medical tests do shit
I don't even think he's roiding, but those tests can easily be bypassed by going off cycle just slightly before, so they don't prove shit. There's no reliable way to test for steroids, otherwise elite level athletes wouldn't be all roiders.

>using durianrider as a citation for anything
I don't like kinobody either, but durianrider is just as bad. If you really think kindbody is huge and achievable naturally you either are new as fuck, or train like a complete retard. He barely looks like he's over 175lbs, and probably not that short either.
This is literally the classic, dyels thinking someone is on gear because the person is really lean and looks big in a photo, you probably wouldn't even notice anything special about him if he wore a shirt.

ct fletcher did the same a while back.
just let that sink in.

Just saw his latest video
>said he never did chest flyes because they did jackshit for him, incline is enough
>is doing flyes
Y
Kiss my pansy ass you flamingo legs starving homo

I have no idea who this guy is but

>Drug tests
>Meaning anything

Literally every Olympic athlete can pass them easily

Dose he have his test levels for every month since he was 12 to compare them to?
No?
Then what does it show?
That at this particular instance in time he has a normal test level? It literally means nothing

I actually met Kinobody at bar in Toronto. He is super fucking douchey but he had two really cute broads with him. Hes manlet too about 5'8"
Someone tried to start shit with him but he left afterwards before any punches could be thrown.

He's just super lean and has been lifting for years on a decent routine.

he's 5'10 and 170lbs. why is it so hard for people to believe this manlet is natty?

>injection marks appear on his delts in multiple videos
>gets "injured"
>actually just cycled off

He's fucking cringe worthy, he has all of the means at his disposal to roid, and no reason not to. His training is also downright retarded.

Holy fucking shit
>talking to camera about his social media presence and "haters" while still in his doctor's office
>ignoring her completely while she clicks around on her computer uncomfortably
This is American Psycho level narcissism/sociopathy

He's not even huge. He's just ripped because of a low bf% and because he takes diuretics for before he goes on camera.

ayy its the same guy who makes these threads almost everyday.

wat up dude!!!

He unironically models himself after Patrick Bateman
There's far more to his problems than that, but that's all you really need to know

because he is a successful manlet, and we must bring him down so the master race can move one.

Fucking manlet, fuck off

I unironically like this guy.

>introduced me to intermittent fasting, which has its benefits
>he simplifies lifting, which I like , although he no legs lol
>he is super douche and full of himself, which I enjoy watching cause its kind of funny and I wish I felt that good about my self
>annie is hot
>I actually believe he wants to help people, aside from show off his douche level.

For the record, I think he roids, he has no reason not too. But yeah, fresh perspective. The guy is totally looney tho which makes him more fun to watch. Don't take everything so seriously guys.

Being born good looking and rich wasn't enough for this guy. He had to go the fake-natty + buying internet fame through advertising himself everywhere, and I bet he still isn't even happy.

also what is a cycle
never said he wasn't natty, just said he's a fag.
his physique is natty achievable, but he eats like shit and he works out 3x a week, so could be natty or juice.
either way I hate him

This guy is going to go nuts and murder suicide

Agreed

Does this guy live in a fucking mansion?

Its his daddys house he shows it off on his vids like its his

Yeah, he sparks me as one of those, especially watching him going around while drinking out of a bottle of peligrino..

You can tell he is up himself.

> implying stats or ffmi are indications of being natty
> being this retarded
> he is on test
> b8 thread

this guy thinks of himself as some sort of batman

Gregg gives some solid advice desu, but I still can't get over his spoiled upper class brat attitude.

>HEY FUCKERS LOOK AT MY MANSION, I DIDN'T EVEN GO TO COLLEGE

>drinking carbonated water
>literally makes you gassy and shit mid squat
nice 1 kinobro

>CYCLE ROIDS FOR A YEAR
>ACHIEVE BODY
>stop roiding for 3 weeks
>woah all the stuff is gone from my system
>"look guys i am totally ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' natty ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' right now"

i have nothing against roiding, but people who roid and claim they're natty can go jump in a fire

people shouldn't be ashamed of roiding as long as they're doing things properly

I have no idea who that is in OP's video, nor do I care, but you all seem mad jelly.

Using such a low dose that your T-levels are indistinguishable from the t-levels of a natural, healthy young man to a doctor, means that said dosage would not give you any advantage since you'd wind up at "normal".

The Kinobody guy literally confirms this himself in his book, and says that he's just really lean (aroung 6% bodyfat) and doesn't even look that good with clothes on. He's actually look more buff in clothes if he upped his bf to 10-12%.

So basically there is no way for anyone to prove that they are natty to you other than to look like shit?

There is literally no tests that can show a correct bf%. Some are really low, some are really high.

>literally no tests can show a correct bf%
nigga wut?
DEXA scans, Bod Pods, underwater weighing, jesus christ have you at least heard of an MRI?

That's what I like about Greg though he's got some class to show where others lack; and he does it by getting to the point while being able to rant a little with relevant examples.

uhm no since he could use a low dose that elevates him to peak natty levels, just like the ''natural'' bodybuilders do

besides there are other substances that dont directly increase test but still optimize muscle growth

>what is water retention
you can increase the water in your body just easily by drinking a lot of water combined with intaking a lot of salt

doing this your bodyfat% will lower in a DEXA scan since the ratio of fat-mass to nonfatmass will change

>drug tests
>meaning anything

Like someone said, all you would have to do to beat the test is to come off for a week or two to take it, then pick right back up after the test

>Martin Berkhan makes IF and reverse pyramid training popular
>Gives up on fitness industry because full of faggotry and sellouts
>One of the biggest sellouts sees a chance to shine and starts making 9000 videos about IF
You're such a fake faggot,also quit shilling yourself so hard here,I don't think anyone who lifts seriously thinks you're not natty because you have above average delts.

I have not seen a person who is on IF who either looks good natty or is not on steroids