ITT Minor shit in the gym that annoys you

ITT Minor shit in the gym that annoys you

Manlets

>someone on the bench
>puts 3 10lb plates on each side instead of a 25 with a 5
>see the same thing when somebody is squatting
>more than enough 25 lb weights for each side

do people like putting on more plates than they have to?

gymcels

maybe they started with 20lbs and were working up

>People who stand around and chat
>people who set up camp at the squat rack with their three other buddies jerking each other between sets

they started with 3 on each side. Caught them after I finished squats

when its crowded as fuck
when dudes take up the squat rack and reply "7 left" when I ask how many sets left

I've asked a dude, are you done?
when they say yes, I reply maybe you should put your shit away then

didn't see that guy for three weeks kek

People not giving a fuck about organization on weight trees. Triggers my autism, and is annoying as fuck if I want to get a 10lb plate but it's buried behind a 45, a 25, two 5's, and then another 25.

Probably not racking plates when done an exercise.

Kids.

Last saturday some dumb bitch had her little spawn with her on the gym, the little fucker was running behind me all the time wen I was squatting.

Fastforward a couple minutes, the fucker hurts himself and starts crying. I went to grab some water simling to myself.

I have done something similar mainly just scared a dude off

>see a dude walking around like he owns the place
>never seen him before
>see him leaving shit unracked and just using things other people are in the middle of using without asking
>see him staring at me from the corner of my eye, obviously trying to size me up
>I see he has just done his first set on the incline bench
>take sweatshirt off to show off my sick pump
>walk up to him
>I'm a head taller than him and 1.5Ă—his size
>square up to him and ask if he's done
>He looks at the ground and says yes and walks away
>haven't seen him since

I'm by no means the biggest guy at the gym bit hat guy was being a bit of an arsehole to the regulars I chat to

Anyone who has ever used the power cage for pull-ups

Breh in my gym there's a girl that literally uses every single 2.5 plate for her weird squat/lunge. I want to hit her

I go to the gym at my school (community college), and every time even a few basketball players are there it gets loud as hell from the music and unintelligible noise they make. Every other athletic group is reasonable, just not the basketball players. That's coming from someone who's brother plays basketball in high school.

>>People who stand around and chat
There's this guy that all he does is talk to the instructors. I never see him actually lifting.
There's another woman that every time I see her she's on her fucking phone.

a manlet who does kipping pull ups using smith machine (using the actual smith machine bar as a pull up bar), not kidding
one time he kipped so hard he hit the bar with his chest and it fell on him. he survived it because manlets are like cockroaches and can survive anything but it was still a great day

this so much

like you have to intentionally try to fuck up when the 45 is racked higher than it has to be

>things that never happened

>some DYEL around my age has hoarded equipment around the squat rack
>keeps doing different exercises despite no rest in-between
>ask him if I can work in
>loudly proclaims "I GUESS!"
>Do my warmups, maybe a total of a minute and a half
>stares me down the whole time as if I murdered his child
>leaves and bothers someone deadlifting in the corner for their bar
>proceeds to DL snapcity-style

Lanklets, double my weight doing half my weights with shit form

T.manlet

there's this high test Amazon at my gym and she ALWAYS has her big fat knockers out.

I can appreciate a good set of milkers in the gym as much as the next guy but after a certain point i mean cmon lets not be degenerates here

I used some artistic license but it did happen.
There was a guy being a dick
I went up to him when he had just started using the incline bench and asked if he was done
He left and I haven't seen him since

> T.Lanklet who can't do a single pullup

Those middle age women who take the fucking curl bar with no weight on it and do good mornings in front of my fucking mirror space.
This one's probably specific to shitty community gyms like YMCA and shit but it pisses me off.
You should be here to workout, not to desperately seek validation.

jesus thats pathetic

The thing that pisses me off most at the gym is the pull up bars

Why are they so low to the ground? My knees just about touch the ground. My old gym was fine my new one is just annoying

Crosshit manlet fag detected

Are you actually homo ?

>found the angry manlet

>started doing steroids so i could be stronger than manlets at my gym
>feelsbad

The male ones are worse, though. They manage to be even smellier and louder, go in packs and then continue to do nothing but talk with each other.
They haven't gained a pound of muscle since they started coming to my gym, I'm sure of it.

Teenagers

>file name

first muslim women gym? Jesus i bet that whole place smells just awful

I think this is at my base.

No. Just a straight guy who buys into the anti-degeneracy meme

How the fuck is that even allowed. To gyms allow spawns?

>liking tits
>degenerate

Somebody is a degenerate but its not her.

I know right. He just bitched out and left
I assume he goes at some other time now, but that doesn't effect me so I don't care what he does

top faggot

>Blast and cruise old faggots
They never pick up, they put weights back in random order on a weight tree, they never wipe their decrepit sweat off shit, and they make way to much noise.

People who hoard multiple weights, usually happens with ez bars at my gym, there are two full sets for them and I will go sometimes and there is one guy that has 5 different weights and can't spare a single one because he's using all of them for his sets.

Other weird pet peeve is when people take up spots in front of the wrong weights for dumbbells, get annoyed when a dood is curling 75s in front of the 10 pound section and vice versa. That might just be my autism though

yea i see that weird squat into lunge thing they do. Why not squat and than do regular lunges after? is it even effective doing it the way they do, im actually curious.

n-no im 5'6 and i always put my weights back on the rack. But then again im pretty weak and dont have to remove that many plates.

>at the uni gym in the morning
>they have more than half the squat racks roped off for hours so the baseball and softball players can work out isolated from everyone else
>have to share 3 squat racks and 3 benches with like 15 people

my 45 minute gym session is now over an hour because i have to wait

This is the benefit of working night shift, there's only 5 dudes including me that train when I go and we all help out if we need a spot etc

i'm part of the basketball crew, can confirm that we're live asf

>When I see the guy my dad works with, working out with some plastic, yet still fat, full makeup faced, bitch
>who is not his wife
>whom I work with
I'm sick of it.
It's so awkward knowing someone who's cheating and everyone involved.
The bastard knows I know too. I used to be polite and say hi, but fuck him I don't even acknowledge him anymore.
Sad thing is a couple weeks back I was working with his wife and she was talking to another group of female coworkers about how she thinks he's cheating.
I could have said something, but I don't want to be the one who ruins their relationship.

not op but i wish my gym didnt close at 10 pm and wasnt so over crowded. how much does the average 24/7 gym cost per month?

If it bothers you that much and you're positive he's cheating just tell him that you can't tolerate seeing them and if they're going to continue they need to change gyms or you'll tell his wife. Create a confrontation

>Not racking weights
>M I N O R

Bitch I literally call out people who do that shit with a copy pasta on the sanctity of the gym.

no he was talking about your pathetic story trying to hype yourself up and make your 3 inch dick seem like it was 4

At the gym I went to for a while they had a 2 strikes policy for leaving weights, it was 1 week suspension for first and membership revoked for second.

The dumbells were literally always lined up perfectly from 5 to 120 and plates always on the correct pegs.

I agree
It gets really distracting

Underrated kek

Goodlife $32/month

Where you stationed?

If you do this and leave it fuck you.

When people put weight on a barbell, do the exercise, then just walk away when they are done.

On what planet do they thinks its okay to leave the weights on the bar? That shit drives me up the wall...like fuck the next guy, right?

>go to the free weights area
>two huge dumbbells laying on one of 3 benches
>30 minutes later the guy comes back and continues his workout

I think it's going to have to come to that at some point. He's such a big fat idiot though that he'll probably deny everything and get angry.
It bothers me so much because I have the utmost respect for his wife, she is very intelligent and and good at what she does... she is kind of overweight and works 12 hour shifts, so I can see how he thinks he can get away with it.
But like I said, I'm sure they don't want some 21 yo kid fucking up their family

i don't specifically use the power rack for pull ups but i'll do them occasionally between sets of squats or deadlifts

so its her fault you cant control your self??

take some pictures and then send them to here with a throw away email address. That way you can stay user

You aren't the one who ruined his relationship. He's the one who ruined his relationship. The relationship is already ruined. It's cruel of you to let his wife muddle along in suspicion and uncertainty instead of either trying to repair her relationship, or end it. Right now, you're an accessory to his actions.

If you can get photos of him and maybe some sort of admission of guilt from your coworker he's cheating with, that will help stop him from weaseling out of it.

>saying no when you ask to work in
i hate ppl

>gym only has hexplates

Had someone literally take a 10lb plate off the bench I was using while I grabbed a sip of water between sets
Idk who it was but I'm pretty sure it was the two whores who I've never seen in my gym before or after that day
There was also a tree with like 5 of them on it RIGHT behind the bench

Good thing you don't have to go then

>When people ask to work in a set and then immediately take off half the plates that are on.

I'm all for letting someone work in on my sets but I get annoyed when they're doing a large difference in weight than I am. I only ask to work in on guys that are using around the same amounts I plan to use.

Fuck the wife m8

>Guy that's deadlifting and he puts all his shit in the power cage and his waterbottle on top of the squat rack
>Mexicans they have no concept of waiting of in line they just come out nowhere and steal your spot right when the squatrack clears up to do military presses
>Guy who steals your clips off rack without asking

I am a clip thief
Kek'd

Niggers.

People who show up in street clothes or some fuckboy shit like wearing a polo or keeping your watch on.

And people who get bitchy when I'm doing my sets and want it next. Nigga, offered to let you work in. I've waited 20 minutes for shit before...
>offer to let some Manlet work in on bench, just gets pissy walks away and mutters "I bench way more than that..."
Assholes, mang.

>Minor

>Major

Women.

My gym is closing, I will no longer be able to walk to the gym, I will have to drive or take the bus. I'm very upset.

>get ready for squats
>3 girls at the only rack, all taking turns squatting the bar, chatting a ton between sets
>go do another exercise
>go do one more exercise
>come back to the rack
>they're still there, still no weight on bar

T R I G G E R E D

>going to a shyt gym with 1 rack

kek

Just people being there in general but here are some more.
>People who hold a flex for 45 min to look big
>High schools leaning on equipment
>HIGH SPEED who is literally stomping on the treadmill.
>People who look at you and ask "u sure u can lift that burh"
>People who offer lifting advice but have shit form
>Guys who wear boots a jeans to the gym
>Anyone who takes 10 minute breaks to text on equipment between sets.
>people who leave weight on bench.
>people who hound you for equipment "i gotta go soon bruh lemme get in"
Meh like I said...I wish the gym was just empty and for me.

>tfw it's the day where I squat, ohp and row
>use the squat rack for like half an hour

Well if you want to join just say, I usually tell people I can just simply OHP or Row outside the squat rack

Only one way user - fuck his wife. Tell her he is cheating, act very sorry for her and sympathetic, slightly come on to her and she will fuck you out of revenge. That way you get pussy, she dumps her cheating husband and everyone is happy.

>ask guy if I can join in
>replies that yes in a tone that'd made you think I murdered his whole family

Makes me want to do some explosive skullcrushers

The power cage at my gym has pull up bars and the only one accessible in the whole gym [spoiler]because I'm a manlet and can't reach the higher pull up machine.[/spoiler]

6 stinky pooinloos take up both platforms to do their 120 lb dead lifts. I can't ask to work in because of the stench.

I keep my watch on...

>squatting 137.5kg ATG
>middle age dyel smug looking guy comes up to me after I finish my set
>"hey you shouldn't squat like that, you'll bust you knees!"
>"you should do like this!(proceeds to do a bw squat with half rom"
>try to be nice and just tell him it's fine, I've been doing it for ages and that's the way oly lifters do it
>guy just leaves with a look as if I was going to snap my shit

I'm all up for form checking and tips but some guys should just shut the fuck up

There's a reason I have big legs and his looked like they were going to break with a kick

I know this one so much. there's a trio of benches in close proximity to one another. 2 have weight bars, one does not.
it's not so bad if it's just a 5lb stacked over a 2.5lb
but every time, without fail, the 25lb and 45lb plates are disorganized. either the 25lb plates will be on the lower pegs where the 45s should be, or there's a single 25 buried under like 2-3 45s.
what kind of savage does that shit?

Hate this too. I find perpetrators are usually ego-lifters or guys who don't know wtf they're doing.

there's a single pair of nice 45lb bumper plates at my gym. I like using them for my deadlifts.

some enormous faggot keeps grabbing one of them and stuffing it under the decline bench to raise the high end up higher.
like jesus fuck, we have no shortage of regular 45 plates, just stuff a couple of those underneath there. Don't waste a specialized plate for your dumbass decline sit ups.
most of the DYEL shits at my gym are never gonna get abs anyways

When I see weights around I take it as an opportunity to wander around organizing things. It gives me something to do while resting between sets. It is zen-like.

>too autistic to ask to work in
lel

I thought they only allowed men into the YMCA

Muslims don't smell and more importantly ALL women don't smell you racist sexist pig.

All Arab women reek, especially Muslim Arabs.

t. West Bloomfield.