/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Amuse me

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJgq5kHhhWS/
youtube.com/watch?v=uxaf9uw4cfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I wanted to be amused i'd ask for your bench 1rm.

op is a fag

If I wanted amusement I'd wipe it off your moms chin

HOLY SHIT PANZER BTFOOOOOOO

get bigger arms then :)

that's just where I put it on the first few times I used it, so that's where it goes now

the gf

I'm bored of all this avatar fagging from Alex.

Shitty, generic, faceless google image girls. Just fucking kill yourself Alex. Smh.

this

Back still injured, should be better in a few days. Why do I hurt myself warming up, lads?

I'm about to start SS lads what should I expect

I'm going to deadlift more than you ever have in two weeks.

Isn't that amusing? :)

how much?

Easy gains if you're just starting to lift

will I get really fat or is that a meme

T-rex mode.

I'm not sure, should be able to get 250kg+.

You get fat if you eat like a fatass, its not dependent on the fucking program you do

It's true, sets of 5 build fat not muscle, but fat makes you stronger, muscle makes you more toned, but won't get you stronger.

dont you have like a 200 squat and a 120 bench
kys baka tbqh famalam

did that over 6 months ago desu senpai

It's okay, I know I'm a presslet. I'm trying to correct it.

And the squat is 210.

Yes. If you wanna build muscle you have to do 8-12 reps. No more, no less. If you wanna tone up do 15-20.

assuming you're around 150-170lbs, 5'6-10", you'll probably make it all the way up to a 350lb squat, 250 bench, 400 deadlift within the next 3-5 months and beyond that gains will slow down. your body will get a lot tighter, muscle mass will improve, and your thighs will probably grow quite a bit.

kek

you'll lose weight but your pants will be fucked because of how huge your thighs will get.

I did SL 5x5 for 8 months when I first started lifting. If I were to do it again I'd cut down the squats to maybe two times a week instead of 3.

>tfw you could squat lmao3pl8 while struggling to break 2.5pl8s on deadlift

Isn't his best pull only like 5pl8

Should I do sprints/cardio on rest days

if I wanted any lip I'd jingle my zipper at you.

DELETE THIS

Also I can confirm this:

I did a social experiment and got way way more matches on tinder with this pic (cont.)

That's nice user, here have a qt.

It's a little bit more than that, it's also the only lift he feels confident about so when he beats someone else at it he feels the need to say something about it.

than this one.

also miserably failed last max lel, good luck with yours

you're such an incorrigible faggot

nice eyes tho

hey lets be real, you and i never did SS properly now it's too late to get those newb gains again.

i don't see why not. the program was designed with the highschool/college athlete in mind and those guys have to do a lot of GPP work for their sport.

it has nothing to do with you being shirtless and having abs, mr 150 iq?

Thanks user, it'll be my first time maxing with Cuckols 28 meme programs so I'll let everyone know if I make PRs or crash and burn.

try 240kg

How much does mysterynigger weigh?

93kg my fat friend.

Whoops, sorry took my trip off to post outside of here :^)

Why the fuck do pl and WL not have more weight classes.

This bitch is probably more than double the cutoff. It's nuts
instagram.com/p/BJgq5kHhhWS/

>tfw you will never be a chaos space marine serving Khorne

youtube.com/watch?v=uxaf9uw4cfc

I really think it depends more on the starting point. I had one of my friends who had never done any sports or anything athletic in his life start on SS and tried to follow the program fairly closely. After about a 10 months his 1RMs were like 250/175/330. He put on about 25 lbs in that time frame and started at 65x5/50x5/115x5, so I still think that's decent progress.

Fuck you you don't know me

she's a big girl

She's 156 kg and 16 fucking years old.
Bitch is going to have a heart attack at 40

3 red lights though

i don't believe you???
the photo looks like she's just waking up but her eyebrows are already done???????

>ywn git stuck in with da boyz

What a joke the IPF is

Bitch got 2 whites 1 red

Slams the weight down

Why even have a rule book

slamming isnt actually against the rules as long as you keep your hands on the bar

>abs
>no abs

HMMMMMM

>350 squat
;-;

>tfw just want ice cream
>tfw couldn't stop staring at the fucking gorgeous 6'0" amazon with an ass and a half in the gym
>tfw no time to do the survey
>tfw the caloric deficit weakness is rearing its ugly head very quickly and harshly

>oddly enough I don't feel suicidal in the slightest

things are looking up, senpai

do it breh, itll be fun :)

>pin squats
>pin press (chest level)

what is this meme shit in project momentum?? Why Mikey t memes so much?

Glass of wine, shrimp fried rice, and a 5RM bench PR lads.

I'm like 75-80% at this point. Any squat improvements since my last meet will be marginal but I should be able to pull out some BP/DL gains.

>tfw didn't get to start making dinner until 20:00
>Have to be up at 6:00
School is shit. At least when I'm working, I'm done at a certain time every day.

That's literally all the time in the world.

kek

what was your training like previously?

This whole summer? Survival mode. Injury recovery early on, then just poor diet, lack of sleep, and infrequent training for several months. Last few weeks I've started a Texish method thing for SQ, pulling singles twice a week with a few sets of SLDLs after one of those sessions, and BP three times a week also pseudo-TM, kind of ripped off Nuckols for my bench programming.

Have to go to the gym in the AM today so I don't get destroyed trying to squat high on anaesthesia after my surgery.

I don't know how people do this shit. I'd quit lifting too if I had to lift after I woke up every morning baka

How early?

I'd rather just not fucking lift at all if I had to lift within 2 hours of me waking

1 day off wont hurt you, but trying to hard when you are just physiologically not able to perform at top notch and hurting yourself will

Oh ok cool. I have been doing TM lower for quite some time and now on my second cycle of cuckols bench with a cheeky press day. Really wanna maximize gains before meet, but not at the expense of health, so i am acually thinking of running something less "intense," or working further from max

Can you wear shorts in the ipf or do you have to have a suit?

.......11am

I've already skipped 2 days this week due to school so I need to go today anyway to catch up

>11am

holy shit are you complaining about this

wake up at 8-9 you whiny bitch

>after my surgery
what surgery?
pls be alright

only sbd singlets are allowed from 2017

I wouldn't lift in a suit desu. Too expensive.

:((

Life is hard man, no bully

coronary artery bypass

go to sleep at like 11 or hell even fucking midnight and you get 8-9 hours of sleep

how do you even tie your shoes in the morning

How bad is this for someone just over two months in SS?
Also, when should I move to TM?

lol wut, are you 50?

I get home from uni at 12-1 so it's hard to wake up early usually

Looks pretty normal for SS. The upper body lifts tend to lag behind with that programming.
It strikes me as odd that Ripp decided to have higher frequency on the lower body lifts while knowing full well that the lower muscles recover more slowly than the upper ones.
Move to TM when SS stops working.

>overhead press
>39kg

Where'd you start? H/BW? Eat well, keep lifting, and move to TM after two or three hard stalls. Also do more upper body work than 3x5.

>Presslet is smug at another presslet

pls no bully

Squat - 32kg
Deadlift - 40kg
Bench - 34kg
OHP - 18kg (I've been told that the bar weighs 10kg in my gym)
1,74m / 65,6kg last time I weighed myself (2 weeks ago)

>Also do more upper body work than 3x5
What should I do?

>It strikes me as odd that Ripp decided to have higher frequency on the lower body lifts while knowing full well that the lower muscles recover more slowly than the upper ones.

Not to mention that people generally enjoy benching more than squatting so for a beginner program, forcing people to do something they hate every session seems like an odd decision to me desu.

Might get shit on for this, but I don't think people should squat until a couple of weeks in. Actually going to the gym > doing the right exercises.

>11am

Lol, you'll never pull more than 4pl8 if you don't start trying harder.

>Upper body work
Chin ups, rows, db bench, db press, curls

dips too

I view this general as a bunch of various sized chickens in a coup

the biggest chicken is the person with the biggest lifts and he can peck whomever he wants

the next biggest chicken has the second biggest lifts and pecks anyone but the alpha chicken

it keeps going down like this and wherever you fall on this spectrum you just peck whoever is below you for amusement but you dont peck those above you cause thats just retarded to do

I however am the racoon that breaks into the chicken coop in the dead of night and shits on all of you

And skullcrushers.

To be the raccoon you actually have to be clever, which you are not. :^)

>but you dont peck those above you cause thats just retarded to do

>implying everyone doesn't shit on the weasel despite the fact he outlifts 90% of us

I thought the

>cant OHP the bar

thing was just a meme

holy kek

B-but I can now

ok, thanks

I'm playing 5 dimensional chess with this general and you all have been in checkmate for a few months now

I just haven't moved my game finishing piece in yet

>.......11am

>wake up at 8-9 you whiny bitch

"lol"

>Dips
Bad meme, imo

Fuck that raccoon thing is spot on lmao

>Skull crushers
Rip elbows

thats such a cringey picture

I really hate that fedora tier quote

>>Dips
>Bad meme, imo

Explain yourself before I lose my respect for you

weighted dips started making my sternum hurt after a while

therefore they are a meme

>He's only using the 5th dimension!

You can't see our moves, because they're dimensions more advanced than you.

Sometimes they do sometimes they don't for me. I like French press a lot too for tricep work.

And don't hate on dips; dips are awesome.