Why lift when it's all about the face?

Pic related: this dude literally is literally a fucking nugget but he still has a hot girlfriend and good life because he has the only thing that truly matters, an attractive face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FACE, HIEGHT FRAME

I can already count four limiting factors

>hot girlfriend and good life because he has the only thing that truly matters

money

and status/fame

the face helps but is not the main thing

>ywn nugbounce her

Don't you mean, "Life Without Limbs"?

so how many boards you gonna post this in you ugly cunt

Being Veeky Forums with an ugly face is better than being not Veeky Forums with an ugly face

Carlos you fucking bastard rat piece of shit

brutal

Isn't she a nipponese Christian? Some people have all the luck.

This guy gets it

no joke I went to one of Nick Vujicic's book signings once. Took forever.

That guy who plays for the Knicks?

>japanese
>christian

how in the fuck

Japan almost became the most Catholic country in the world but they were killed off in droves. Still a few left, though.

>nagasaki and hiroshima were the largest Christian hubs in japan

Truman was a highly ranked Freemason. Do the math.

This.

its confirmed face is most important. That guy is missing like half his body. Props to him m8

There's a dude in Japan just like that, no arms, no legs, and a while ago he was exposed as having cheated on his wife with fifty (50) women. Huge shock to the morale of many average dudes. Some women just love to fuck freaks.

saw this on the front page, sadly i sped read it as limbs.. only to click on the link and learn that i am a bastard at a subconscious level

>Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker
>''Nick said in Unstoppable he admitted that he did pray to God to make Kanae love him, but Kanae was praying that he loved her too. Of course, Nick didn't know that at the time. "It's better to ask the Lord to help you find the one whom He wants you to be with," He wrote''

He basically was extremely lucky and managed to find a cute christian girl that only cares about ''inner beauty''. His story is therefore irrelevant. He is literally the only limbless man in history to score a hot chick and his chances were one in a billion

that's what you took away from that? not that it truly is what's on the inside that matters the most? fucking kids, I swear. same with all these faggots saying it's his "face" and not his spirit

I feel like it's really not safe for him to be so close to waves like that

You're all overlooking the fact that this dude has something you will never have, an actual charming personality. Muscles don't fix autism.

Then why was he a broke-ass car salesman when he left office?

What sick fuck abducted this man when he was a baby, cut off all his limbs, and fucking frankensteined him with a chicken wing as a leg

Damn how do you even exercise at that point, feels like every ounce of protein is wasted so youre skinnyfat fucked

Can you imagine if this guy was shredded though?

Like Sub 12% bodyfat and visible adonis belt?

I think he would look even more of a mutant than he does now

Dude, he lost his virginity at 28 y-o to his 1st girlfriend (and now wife)

Dating a limbless person is a major, MAJOR inconvenience.

Would you date picrelated if she was the most beautiful person on the inside ?

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

>Tfw lifting for 6+ years, pouring countless hours of effort and thousands of dollars into my appearance, hygiene, skincare, haircuts, and stylish clothes and not one person, guy or girl, in any situation, has ever came up to me and called me "hot", "sexy", or "attractive". Not one. Ever.

I have never considered myself depressed or ever thought about suicide but videos like that make me think about the futility of it all.

I'm not gay, bro. your comparison is dumb as hell

See my reply in your other thread

I read it as life without limbs

> count

but... how?

how? he can't possible exercise. roll on floor x 10?

GG

Holy fuck.
Kekekek

you mean 4 limbiting factors

you posted this on r9k fuck off cunt