Redpill me on bullet-proof coffee, Veeky Forums

redpill me on bullet-proof coffee, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7905466
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>at trump rally
>wild assassin appears
>luckily I have my cold brewed bullet proof coffee with me
>hurl coffee in way of bullet
>tfw made america great again

looks pretty faggy. I've been drinking trader joe's new mexico pinon coffee lately, it's pretty tasty.

Nothing is more annoying than a stupid person who thinks he's smart.

>intermitten fasting
>blend organization undated butter into coffee
>fats in the bulletproof coffee make the caffeine absorption more efficient within the body
>fats provide energy boost and compliment metabolic boost from caffeine
>even if it's placebo you won't feel hungry until 1-2pm
>butter = $m00th shits m8

sounds like some hipster shit good goys would buy

Bulletproof coffee is made using 3 ingredients, the "bulletproof" coffee beans (free of micotocins), grass fed unsalted butter and the oil, usually mct (medium chain Triglycerides) or a high mct oil coconut oil.

I drink it every day, it's great for keto and cutting fat

Any specific questions ask me, after you Google of course I'm not the /fit-ionary

what did he mean by this

Hey man come on, Joe is one of the reasons I started getting into fitness. Dude's one of the few real ones out there.

Joe Rogan's standup is one of the least funny things I've ever seen. Literally Amy Jewmer tier unfunny.

Gee Joe maybe after you've blown out your knees 12 times it's not a good idea to try kicking sweaty dudes when you "roll" with them.

BP coffee? OP, would you like some crossfit with that coffee as well?

His podcast is pretty good, but yeah his stand-up is pretty shit

Then again who gives a fuck? We're talking about fitness not comedy

don't forget to activate those almonds

>the "bulletproof" coffee beans (free of micotocins),
>micotoxins
Just move to an airproof bubble if you're this fragile.
Or stop drinking coffee that was stored in an moldy basement for 5 years.

Why does the cows being happy make their fat healthier to eat?

It's fine, just use coconut oil, kerrygold butter, and whatever coffee you like instead of paying for that commercialized garbage.

fucking autistic. Go to your local actual good coffee shop that sells coffee beans and grind those motherfuckers then make your cup of black ass coffee for that good caffeine. Don't do this if you are dyel or have trouble bulking because cafine supresses your apitite.
>Hurr Im a hippie and I eat healthy and local but I'm going to order some shit off the internet that slaves cultivated for me
That shit pisses me off to no end. Just like all the people who go to chain stores which are "organic" and "local" when there is literally a co-op grocery store within walking distance.

The guy who made this meme happens to sell these magical coffee beans on his website too.

The cow being happy means it is under no stress, when a cow is stresses it's muscles contract, which makes the meat less tender, I'm guessing its the same with the milk, being under stress the milk "sacks" might turn or rise in temperature which could cause a sourness or a fat separation, a strait fight or flight adrenaline boost

And this stress response is what makes the saturated fats in the butter of unhappy cows unhealthy?

To be honest I don't believe the whole micotoxin shit with the coffee, regular strain coffee, French press, whatever is fine, no need to buy fancy expensive bagged coffee, most people use trader Joe's, some use even instant coffee cause the coffee is not important

Saving for future shitposting 10/10

The fat is filled with happiness particles that in turn make you happy when you eat it

that unhealthy part may or may not be true, (If you are stressed your gains are worse) but why not just be nice to the cows? They can experience pain too.

stress hormones fuck their shit up

saturated fats have always been 'unhealthy' , but seeing as people on keto or a BP dirt use low carbs is is their main energy supply I can see why they would exploit the buyers with this "happy cow" shit.

I'm sure there's a biological or scientific reason somewhere, either that or media manipulation.

Its the same with that "laughing cow" brand, you don't think of caged cows stuck to machines for hours on end, there's no such thing as 'free range' cow,

The main difference between a grass fed cow and a grain fed cow is the amount of omega-3 in their fats. Grain fed has practically no omega-3 while it has big amounts of long-chain omega-6 (arachidonic acid), extremely pro-inflammatory, on the other hand grass fed is low in omega-6 and high in omega-3, this is the biggest reason I would buy grass fed cow meat/butter (I don't because I can't find them here anyway).

Also, being more humane to cows and farm animals is always an OK on my book. Although I understand that this way of farming can't fed the whole planet.

>grass fed butter is high in omega-3

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7905466

Half a liter of grass-fed milk has 14mg of EPA. Eating grass-fed dairy/beef for omega-3 is like eating pink himalayan salt for the trace minerals it's said to have

That's a fucking scam and the people who fall for it are suckers.

You are talking about milk, I was talking about butter which would increase that percentage by a lot. Also, less omega-6.

Still, better than nothing.

> I was talking about butter which would increase that percentage by a lot

No it wouldn't.

>Still, better than nothing.

It actually isn't because you could eat no butter instead and not take in all that saturated fat in the attempt to get a trace amount of long-chain omega-3.

you know Joe himself has already talked about how the bulletproof coffee beans is bullshit right.

Like the mct oil and butter is great, but really you can just use any coffee. The tiny amount of micotoxins in coffee has no effect on you. That's why he doesn't do business with that dude anymore.

Bullets will go through it like coffee goes through me.
Easily

>No it wouldn't.

Milk contains a very small fat percentage while butter is practically all fat, of course it would increase.

>and not take in all that saturated fat
>implying

wtf do you want to be redpilled on.

it's extra calories and fat.

fucking wow

IIFYM

just look into nootropics you fucking retards
you can buy enough caffeine and l-theanine to use every single day for 6 months for only around 15 USD

Meme from like 2 years ago

If you enjoy the taste and IIFYM, go for it. But it's nothing special

Imagine I needed your cum. For whatever reason. Imagine I needed 8 gallons a day just from you. Now, I could strap you up to a painful milking machines that churn your nuts day in day out and a buzzing foot long prostate electrode forcing you to pump out nut after nut of low quality sperm. After a few minutes, you're aching, sore and reeling from your ejaculation and instead of allowing you to slip into your refractory period my machines just keep pumping. And you're strapped in next to a couple hundred other poor souls, each of them screaming in pain. You're force fed grains and sugars, which turn you into a fat disgusting blob so overweight that if you were ever removed from my machines you'd snap your knees and your spine like they were twigs. You scream for hours, days, weeks, months even until eventually the stress causes a heart attack and you're yanked from your machine and ground up into dog food and glue because nothing from your deseased, diabities and e-coli ridden corpse can even be passed as mince meat for human consumption.

Or, say you spend your days out in the field, loving nature and grass and trees and shit. Busty milkmaids come to jerk you off into a milk bucket. And since you're a dairy cum cow, your meat is completely unsatisfactory for the meat industry and it isn't worth slaughtering you, so you spend your entire life being milked, your cum turning into rich buttery cream for Veeky Forumsizens to enjoy smearing all over their face and chugging down with their morning oats.

Of these two choices, do you prefer the ShindoL route or would you rather have a happy ending?

>milk contains a very small fat percentage

There's a huge volume difference between milk and butter. A pint of whole milk has 16g fat. A tablespoon of butter is 11g fat. A tablespoon of grass-fed butter would have less omega-3 than that pint of whole milk. Let's get crazy and say you eat a whole stick of butter. This would be 92g of fat, 82mg of which would be from EPA, and that would also come with 58g of saturated fat and 810 calories.

It's fucking nothing.

So more enjoyable orgasms make more nutritious sperm? I don't get it

>And since you're a dairy cum cow, your meat is completely unsatisfactory for the meat industry and it isn't worth slaughtering

But they do get slaughtered. It's not worth NOT slaughtering them.

a literal god

Saturated fat is bad for you. Unsaturated fat is worthless in the context of a high saturated fat:unsaturated fat ratio.

>calls something faggy
>shops at trader joe's

Pot meet kettle

It's that you milkman?

Criminally underrated kek.

>the ShindoL route

beautiful 10/10

i feel like supporting PETA now

There was a bulk stud of pathogens on big name brand coffee beans and none of them contain mycotoxins, Asprey lied to everyone to sell his product, Coffee producers have known for decades on how to remove the mycotoxins from their coffee.
As for the bitterness, that;s due to tannins, compounds in the coffee that compart colour and that bitter taste, that can be avoided by getting a lighter roast or steeping the coffee for less.

Bp coffe is meme tier bullshit with a fuckton of great marketing, the dude is whipping out some next level shit i'll give him that.

He claims micotoxins in coffee are bad for you...pfft no shit nigga, the coffee industry has known this since like the 70s, thats why they developed ways to eliminate these during processing.

His enhanced beans are bullshit, he claims theres this super secret process behind it...but can give literally no hints to how it works.

Hes lying and selling normal beans at a huge markup.

Next, the MCT, this shits legit, its been used to give people whos digestive tract is fucked up energy (fats) for years now, its pretty popular for people with aids to use it. we know the body processes this this differently to longer chain triglycerides, its effect on cognitive function is speculative at best.

And heres the same thing as his "enhanced beans"...you can get this shit in double the quantity for half the price elsewhere, its been on the market for ages. Again, the dude is selling the same shit as everyone else but at a huge markup

He cant actually support any of the claims he makes on the website, the studies he sites are iffy at best and theres plenty out there proving the opposite of what he says. Hes got a bad case of confirmation bias going and thats bad science, its worse than bro science...its worse than mom science.

Its all marketing, if your going to try it just get some good quality beans or whatever coffee you want, get the MCT, get some butter and give it a shot but for fucks sake dont give this guy your fucking money...or do...if your stupid enough to fall for this shit you kind of deserve to be ripped off.

Sounded promising at first. Listened to the bulletproof podcast for a few weeks. The podcast was so full of complete bullshit that I can't believe anything that comes from that company. If you start unironically telling me that coffee is full of mycotoxins that are robbing people of their chi energy, but that your coffee is unique and special because you source your ingredients to a small village in South America... I have to start questioning your motives AND your sanity.

I remember listening to a food podcast that mentioned it, some story about a rich guy who went to peru, saw the locals having goats butter with their coffee and decided to market.

Ive had butter with coffee before, tastes good. The podcast said that somehow it makes the coffee more effective, but i just thouht it tasted good.

Stop shilling this shit. There have been threads about butter in coffee for the past two weeks

like the biochemistry behind it is legit, but the guy running it is a Jew. Just get some MCT oil off Amazon, or coconut oil from Costco if you're a poorfag

100g of regular ass beef has less Omega-6 than four peanuts. Just pop a fish oil pill?

That guy is literally retarded I almost smashed my computer when I tried listening to his podcast. Jesus Christ what a fucking snake.

Why are Europe and Africa joined? Where's the Mediterranean Sea?

Fun fact.
Your money back if it isn't bullet proof

So basically, you just put coffee, butter and ghee in a cup and then blend it all together? Who the fuck does that, it feels to me like it'd taste nauseating.

>mfw bulletproof because bullets cant kill you if you're already dead due to clogged arteries.

we all know it's snake oil. But you have to let go of that fat-is-bad-for-you-meme.

wtf im vegan now

putting motherfuking BUTTER into a cup of freshly brwed clear black coffee goodness seems like a crime against humanity to me.

how on earth can people do this? its like putting ketchup over chocolate

>While America has no restrictions

LONG LIVE FREEDOM

EUROSLAVES BTFO

>saturated fat is bad for you

Oh boy, we living in the 60s again?

>happy ending

God damn I love double entendres.

because you're a sad cunt who doesn't know any better.

It's the form of Omega-6.

Omega-6 from peanuts = short-chain

Omega-6 from grain fed beef = long-chain (arachidonic acid mainly)

You can convert short-chained omega fats into long-chain in your body, but the conversion ratio is small so in the end it has more inflamatory impact that "small" omega-6 long-chain amount in some foods that a bigger amount of short-chain on peanuts and other foods.

What year do you come from where saturated fats aren't globally recognized as unhealthy?

Please be miilkfart

It's coffee with butter

Some types of fat ARE bad for you. The fats in butter are bad.

No. They aren't. Maybe bad IN EXCESS but so is everything

Saturated fats have no defined tolerable upper limit. As far as you can call anything in food "bad," saturated fats are bad for you. Don't argue like a fatty.

Man I love Joe Rogan but I fully acknowledge the guy's a chowderbrain. Entertainment only.

I know for a FACT that you are some scrawny little phaggot.

lol if you don't eat butter

Just say "you know what, I was wrong. I apologize to you and everyone else in this thread, and I will take my leave"

I drink cafe la llave

I fucking hate this kind of vocabulary, it's exactly the things you hear from juice-dieters and other scam artists.

>toxins
I'M PRESSING VERY HARD ON THE KEYS I AM SO TRIGGERED

>18x """STRONGER""" than coconut oil
OH YEAH?! STRONGER HOW YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

Wew lad, was that a trip. I hope the ones who buy this enjoy their coffee, 'cause it sure won't do any more than regular fucking coffee.

Just drink black coffee you fucking meme

But it tastes like shit.

Keto-meme bullshit that raises your bad cholesterol. Consuming any fats early in the day is fucking retarded.

>doing keto
>not being a gigantic faggot who is oblivious to impending heart disease

include me in the screencap to le reddit