Walking vs Biking to lose weight

Walking vs Biking to lose weight
Which ones better?
Which one do you do?
Should i invest in a bike for losing weight? (250lbs 6'1")

intensity is what matters
if you intend to walk or bike without ramping up your heart rate

it is for naught

...What?

You aren't going to make it without stopping eating too much. If you don't have gains, I'd suggest having a glass of milk for breakfast, a normal meal (And by normal I mean less than 600 kcal) and then a light dinner. It could be another glass of milk or something else, but keep it light. If you feel too hungry in the morning or night, redistribute your meals, but don't eat more than before in a day.
And no snacking, no soda (just drinking water, milk and maybe alcohol twice a week would be perfect), no added sugars and try to eat a lot of protein and a bit more fat, but less carbs.

Whats some meals for breakfast i could make fast before school and same with lunch and dinner?

I can't believe there actually are people this stupid. If you are unable to understand what he said, go be stupid somewhere else. Fuck.

Breakast: A glass of milk and nothing else
Lunch: A sandwich or even canned or pre-cooked food
Dinner: Dinner is a meme, just have a glass of milk, faggot

If you have to lets say travel 2 miles to and from work, walking will burn more calories because it is less efficient and takes longer

If you are doing it in your spare time because you want to lose weight, cycling is better because at your weight you could fuck your knees up doing a lot of walking.

You can buy a used bike on craigslist for 50 dollars or buy a stationary bike for like 100 dollars online or maybe 50 dollars on craigslist

nice meme

Just fuck it go full GOAD

Consuming less calories

>he said, go be stupid somewhere else. Fuck.
Well sorry for doing...nothing?

GOMAD* shit, too high

He is a fat fuck, so I suppose he wants to lose weight fast, while wanting to make meals fast, you can't live fast and die young while fitting your macros and not losing your baby muscles.

You didn't understand that biking or walking you need to make it hard on yourself or it will mean nothing

Oh, Sorry im just at a difficult time in my life and need to lose weight (at least 30lbs)

Only good advice here

Remember there is no "atleast" you just make a routine where you involve every muscle group and cardio from cycling and stick with it til you die. Become the greek god you were destined to be

>greek god
I wish

THERE IS NO WISH THERE IS ONLY DO

Just do DDP yoga desu

But seriously don't "wish" you were more fit just stick to it and never stop and that's all there is to it. Make dieting and excercise habitual. this is coming from an ex fat fuck who weighed 130kg 2 years ago and weigh 83 kg now and am quite lean and fit chicks mirin me and I get more ass than a toilet seat and I have no end goal with my fitness now it has become so habitual that I just workout 4 days a week and feel pissed off at myself when I miss a day

Be triggered Yoda is

Walking is better for your posture
Cycling is better for your joints

All in all, just swim.