FPS/FPH FAT PEOPLE GENERAL

No FPS thread? I'm disappointed in you Veeky Forums

Salmon does suck desu

Salmon is delicious, fite me faggot

Am I the only one that thinks her meal sounds like the best one out of the options? It just sounds like everything they made was more interesting than the other normal stuff the others got :/.

Salmon is god tier fish

Well, at least he's keeping his fantasies realistic; he'll never get anything better than another fat slob.

>2 bellies
What

This.

That most likely means 2 gigantic fat rolls.

Kek'd

all seafood tastes like shit

That's objectively wrong you cumnigger.

I actually hated salmon when I was young because it's all my mom made, and she always made it one way. So I liked any other fish over it, as I loved seafood.

Now that I'm older, it's one of my favorites and it has sooo many options it's amazing. I think it might just be about developing taste and having quality options.

Why does the boy in your picture have boobs? Is it one of *those* animes?

America should add one simple rule: Don't Be Fat

Every year, we should execute the fattest person in America, provided they are obese by bodyfat percentage. Since obesity and its related co-morbid diseases kill hundreds of thousands of people every year, one more death is practically a rounding error. All of the obese Americans will rapidly scramble to lose the most weight the fastest, to avoid being the fattest person. Obesity would kill them eventually anyways, this system would just make the death more sudden and pertinent. If I could inspire even 1% of super-obese people to lose weight and lead (relatively) healthy lifestyles, I could save the lifes of 99,990 people in ten years.

Don't hate on fit women :/.

>pretty face, skinny
>looks good

>ugly pig face, fat
>looks terrible

>"fucking false advertising!"

>feel as though she is being actively discriminated against
>but stayed because friend gave her pizza
fatlogic in a nutshell

>What is height

People are this retarded

maybe you've just exclusively had terrible seafood. Do you live in the midwest? Have you ever eaten fresh fish at a good restaurant?

not gonna lie, the top girl is decently attractive, wish she was shown more often that the whale under her

That's actually a pretty good idea

I wonder how that would affect the sales of bullshit lose-weight-quick type things

>everyone pays the same price for the meal
>you're lucky enough to get baked salmon while your friends get meatballs and bread, and raisin pizza
>raisin pizza what the actual fuck
>still complain

never gonna make it

Love how fat chicks always make stupid faces in pictures to fake confidence.

If they're smiling and look like shit it's because they're a fat fuck, but if they're making a silly face and look like shit "well I wasn't really trying teehee"

I'm more in favor of something like that manga Suicide Island.
every year randomly select 30 morbidly obese people and transport them to a deserted island with wild game, edible pants, shelter, nets for fishing, etc. If they want to live, they will.

Like a double chin, but on the torso. You need to familiarize yourself with Fat Cultureā„¢

I really hate this "I weigh only a little more than you." or "I eat as much as you." sure but I'm feeding a body that burns energy like crazy, while working out every single day, even my rest days are active rest days. You're sitting all day and feeding your fat reserves.

It's like saying "Yea, I'm putting as much gas into my smart car as this transcontinental plane, and it weighs just as much."

That photshoot was a regular girl and a fat girl trying on the same clothes that were marked as one-size-fits-all. The fat girl's expression is supposed to communicate "I am not happy with these clothes, which are too small.
The fact that those ugly expressions on her ugly face makes her super ugly is just a bonus.

She's a top qt, alright

>creepy skelly shoes

dropped

One gut should be as far as anything is ever taken. This picture is proof this aesthetics is a moral duty. The only reason she has not died is so that Pepe the Frog may live on within her.

I assume it was her awkward phase. Those shoes are awful, but her body is something to aspire to.

close

>Small tits
>Blunt bangs
>Doe eyes

Yes please

I wonder if she managed to keep a straight face when she said to that fat girl, "hey, you wanna do a photoshoot where we wear the same clothes to show off how uglier you are? I mean how terrible clothing size standards are"

I have no desire to fat hate, but What the fuck

what kind o shit parents let their children get so obese that by age 8-9 they have "2 bellies" and in 4th grade be too large for a normal desk.

AND that they are willing to put their age 16 daughter in some prestigious private school but not enforce some type of basic health regimen.

AND for her to act more judgemental than these "privileged" people and complain when her PE teacher tries to create a workout that she is capable of doing.

TLDR: WTF

Sadly works for buzzfeed tho.

She's pretty openminded, as far as those types go.

>salmon does suck desu

DELET THIS

>salmon
>tuna
>lobster
>shrimp

Please consider suicide

>Salmon does suck desu
What's it like being a nigger, does your nigger brain even comprehend how a salmon is caught or do you just attribute the common availability of salmon in supermarkets to "the white man's magic"?

This nigga

Mackerel is top-tier, though

Well, that came out of nowhere

154 lbs is fucking huge for any woman.

I fucking cant stand the >be me >dont be blah blah bull shit.

>getting paid to go to a shooting range

So0o0o0 progressive! :^)

>2bellies4u
my top belly is too fat, imma have to pull a Chris Christie and hike my pants clear up to my tits
>this is acceptable

so she got the most expensive and by far the best entree that's loaded with fat but complains because she once heard on tv that fish is healthy?

that started on Veeky Forums though.

PROTIP: If you want to f*ck a f*t p*ssy, bring your asterisks! Fucking normal-sized girls can happen without them, but if you want to spurt your load inside a whale, you'll need to be pr*tected!

>mfw I'm a server
>mfw she didn't tip her server who waited on her for an entire 5 course meal because she was mad it wasn't fattening food
>mfw this was not even the server's fault

This is one insufferable bitch

do they all have the same body fat % too?

this triggered me
>2 bellies
>since the age of 9
>fat people worrying more about hiding the fat using their clothing than their health
>and thinking that it works
>gasping for air after a flight of stairs isn't because they're fat
>sitting on two chairs
>PE is pointless
fuck I actually did seriously get triggered I need to calm down

Obese fucks are always awful customers

Working in customer service I've grown to hate fat people, only slightly less than I've grown to hate old people

Article CLEARLY written by a self-conscious fat woman.

> That pallid skin colour
Are you sure he didn't stroke out and die?

>girls don't bully me because I'm fat?
>it must be because they think I'm beneath them
what a stupid fat cunt. what is it about fatness that breeds this kind of self-centered attitude?

Each of those outfits is $120+.

That dumb bitch spent over $400 just to make a Tumblr blog about how normal clothes don't fit on her fat ass.

daily reminder to never trust a women in a corset

i think im gonna throw up

I fucking love really old people, especially their non PC jokes. Hate fat baby boomers almost as much as fat millennials though. Tubblrinas are monsters.

it was for buzzfeed. presumably buzzfeed paid epenses

fats against brexit

Jesus christ, how fat do you have to be that it's hard for you to play with legos?

It's because after you attain a certain level of fat, small brightly colored objects become associated with your daily absorption of matter.

That made me happy to read

>I need 4000 calories a day as my maintenance

That part is probably true, but granted that's maintaining the weight of a gelatinous blob form (well over 300 lbs)

Fatty here im doing c25k im on week 5-6 and I run kinda slow can I keep this up and speed up when I lose more weight cause I tire out even at slow speeds.

Also i take short breaks breaks during the runs sonetimes cause its hard to run for 10 minutes straight plus I live on a hill.

Is this alright or should I stay here until I make it without stopping.
Cause I did before but could do those intervals again without stopping now due to increased endurance

Dontchano, shitlord, keeping diabetes inducing mass is imperative for any red blooded Hamerican?

Stop eating so much shit, RETARD! Put down the beetus dew, twinkies, Cheetos, big man meals, and starbeetus.

I dont eat those anymore

Saw it in another thread had to save it

God this writing style is obnoxiously bad.

pic?

forgot pic

I am quite sure this is satire

It's kinda scandalous to think that grown men are watching consenting adults have sex.

Subjective, subjective, subjective... Get rid of subjectivity and this whole article falls apart like nothing

then you don't need to do anything else but track calories to lose weight.
running is hell on your joints if you're fat, it'll probably weaken your willpower to continue, and you're not going to shed pounds if your diet is shit or your caloric intake is out of control and you're still running.
either way you should probably find another form of cardio to do that won't kill your knees and ankles until you get your weight down.

the saddest thing about this is that ugly mug is the most flattering thing about her in that state.

Fuck waiters, im not going to tip you for bringing my food. I'll walk to the kitchen myself if I have to, its not like aI earn enough money to feed your poor as fuck ass.

read #4 and 5

a self-hating fat fetishist

>be you
>being this new
Every greentext used to start with
>be me/be here/be this age
Don't you know the reddit is just like the watershed of Veeky Forums?

Those shoes are bad for you if you're flat footed fyi
My friend in hs was flat footed, wore those every day for the school year, and by the end his arches had fully collapsed and he needed surgery.
>wear your arch supports

Fat dudes with skinny arms look so depressing

>women who don't have a fupa
>arrow is pointing to the stomach
God fats are stupid

>edible pants

Will they accidently eat each other trying to get the pants?

Dat pericardial fat