College/Uni Thread

New one because old one reached bump limit.

Cmon I know there's Bruins on here. Show yourselves

CMU
Carnegie Mellon University
I need lifting bros

Rowan, Glassboro NJ here

Anymore UofL fags here? Saw one in the last thread.

>falling for the eternal debt trap

Was at John Wooden today around 4, how about you?

George Mason anyone?

Does trade school count?

How do I intimidate my goober roommates?

Finals coming up for SS2 Students
DONE WITH OCHEM

greet them with your spread pink asshole

Ayyyy

Rest day today lad, gonna be there tomorrow probably around 4 also

Tell them you're gonna make america great again.

my friend said to leave used condoms on their pillows and never clean

one of them is a mexican nerd whose facebook is entirely in spanish so that would work

I probably should move into my new apartment sometime soon, but I don't have school for another month.

All I can say is that if you're even remotely conservative, get ready for hell, its a turboliberal paradise. I had a friend who went there, and now he's a completely insufferable cunt.

RAMSEY A GOAT

Yeah I know
By now I've learned to tune out or leave when people start talking about politics, nothing good ever comes of it.

When I visited last year they had flyers around the school urging to not use words like "lame" or saying "no homo" because they're offensive to their respective groups.

Oh and I've been getting lots of emails from the school because someone's been putting up antisemitic posters on the bulletin boards on campus, I really wish I knew what they said.

I replied to the last thread
>PepeProof

I'm one of those asians who spends all of his time in Wooden

Moving in tomorrow.

Any Midwestern booklearners?

Come on fags. I saw this posted a while back. Where you at gym bros?

UIUC here

did you post in the other thread?

what do you think of the new gym?

Not the user you replied to but I just moved to Urbana. This town is comfy af.

No bruin but live in Westwood, work out at LA Fitness on Wilshire

U of I is fucking crazy bros. I go to school in the Chicago area but visit it at least twice a semester. Have fun out there it's a blast.

How's that? My first years this fall at ucla and I might go there as an alternative to wooden if it's crowded as fuck

Lift at the ARC in the morning, eat Mexican food all day. Turn up at night. The Summer routine.

I hate this place. Want to graduate with my worthless meme science degree already so I can become a police officer.

Towniefag here

Fuuuuu I miss the ARC. Enjoy it while you got it my dude

So pretty much anyone at wooden?

I know there are one or two of you out there.

Decent, inexpensive, not crowded at all during hours when people normally work. Busiest times are 6am and 5pm. Could be bigger but it has the essentials and gets the job done.

look on the bright side, you could be at Northridge

the facilities are free here toooooo

which campus?

Twin Cities

Ayyy I'm studying abroad this year but damn I kinda wish I was back right now

I did, it has some problems, but overall it's a ton better. It doesn't have small plates, but besides that it has 3 owg racks and 6 bench/squat racks so its nice in that way. Also has battle ropes, rock climbing pullups and an array of other fun gimmicks. What year, house and major?
>Soph
>Morewood Gardens
>CS

Going to SDSU this Friday

I went to visit there while on vacation. I'm at U of I but I have to say that you guys have an amazing campus.
Transfer student still looking for lifting bros or just friends because i feel so alone here and I wanna meet new people. I'll usually be wearing a fatal fury hat over at ARC if you wanna call me a dyel manlet on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

a-anybody?

Wake Forest University. Anyone?

Graduated in 2010. Currently 26. Now at USC for grad school. Am I too old for the board?

Fellow bruin reporting in

Enjoy the Wooden Center. It's truly a gem.

Thanks m8. I'm coming in as a transfer. I checked out the gym by the football field (assuming that's wooden) during orientation but it was crowded as fuck. What are the best times to go when it's the least crowded? I'm either going to work out before 9 am or after 6 pm because of my schedule

You moving in today?
I'm in state quad

just graduated family
only went into wooden 3-4 times though. For some reason the floor on the platform and racks was always too slippery and I felt uncomfortable lifting there

>Forgetting about frat boys

Do you even go here senpai?

If youre living on the hill first year, there's a small gym there. There's a lack of machines, but I doubt you care if youre on this board

Found a dude from the last thread, wasn't able to get his contact info. Need a workout buddy for the Rey

Bump

what's the best Veeky Forums university with high test girls to smash?

I'm at LA but I only run and so on, not much weights

Please don't let me be alone

Starting here in just over a month, anyone else in L O N D O N?

Ayy

Maybe I won't be alone.

Coming in as a freshman and moving in today

>TFW 40 minutes away from NYC at any time

>people think I go to your school

Hot chicks
Shit gym

Anyone at USAFA?

UCSC! I did my undergrad there, what major?

Going there in September for my MSci. Anybody?

UA Here too, moving in by weeks end

Oh shit. I'm not alone.

That's scary.

Hi slugfriend ยข:

What's it like at a military school? Do you guys still get to party or are you stuck doing drills and shit all day?

Vanderbilt University
Anchor down bitches!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

They need to get rid of two of the smith machines in the Rec and replace them with squat racks

Twin cities here, sophomore physics

I didn't go to a military school, but I commissioned through my school's ROTC.
We make fun of the academy dweebs all the time. They don't get to party AT ALL until they're Juniors, and even then it's extremely limited. Then they hit the Regular Army/Navy/ Air Force as socially retarded, but very well educated Officers. The smarter ones are honestly the best leaders our military (and arguably, whole nation) will ever have, but the majority of them come out from their experience so socially stunted that NCOs can smell a ring knocker from miles away.

Fight on

Mustangs power

You're a freshman aren't you

I am but UCL

I visited imperial and its full of autistic people and East Asians.
Which one are you user?

>W
>>A
>>>R
>>>>W
>>>>>I
>>>>>>C
>>>>>>>K

Wew lad. I'll be starting at UCSD here in the fall quarter. Any other Triton bros here?

Just graduated from Warwick, I miss it :(

Enjoy it mate!

Senior in industrial engineering. Hows it goin?

I found both to be filled with autists and asians, UCL was my insurance so I could fit in there too. Autist here, not asian.

It'd be fantastic to see someone else from NYU on this board but it just ain't happening

Anyone here at Oxford?
My college gym's ballin

anyone here /behrend/???

What you studying

I saw one user post in the last thread who comes here

Bulldogs nigkuh

Chemistry, you?

Pls b my friend
I live in Martinez

Amirite1 is my Kik incase this 404s

who / rec / hall here?

Thanks, so what do you study and what year are you in? Plus are you autistic or asian?

Yo I live in New Sequoia, not too far from ya

Dude who responded is correct
Can't party, alcohol prohibited for the most part, future is not necessarily in our hands.
Portions of the class could commission Army, if slots are full for the AF or Navy then graduates from all 3 academies are reallocated