How are you holding up Veeky Forums?

how are you holding up Veeky Forums?

also, what's your current 5 rep ohp?

very well, my ex of 4 years is coming over to fuck, I'm on an awesome placement in one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

60kg

where at bro?

pretty depressed because of my gross skin condition has flared up.

50kgs

Came back from an awesome internship in a really cool place back to my shit hole of a uni town. Can't stop thinking about killing myself. On the bright side.. Oh wait.

105lb as of last Sunday. Gonna push 110lb this weekend. Fuark brehs I'm pumped.

OHP is a great movement, makes my dick diamonds

Oh.. 65kg

went vegetarian again, shits are godly i dont know why i stopped

175lbs

still have no friends

managed to hit fakepl8 (35s) ohp

I'm finally gonna go to the gym after three months so I'm hype.
Fuck getting hurt, gotta reclaim all my gains.
>155 freedom units.
Or at least, before I was hurt.
I reckon I could still do a pl8 though.

Pretty good. Got a job today. Been fucking my ex for the past couple of weeks. She wants to get back together, but I don't see her as anything but a slam pig. A really hot slam pig. But she let's me raid her fridge after I raid her ass, so I'll just string her along until something better comes along.

130lbs

>fugging your ex
Be careful bro... Too many fall into that trap

>107kg 3x5 squat
>75kg 3x5 bench
>143kg orm deadlift

>43kg 5RM OHP

JUST

Just got rejected by a good friend of mine and now shit's awkward and I can't stop feeling like my insides are blackened and dead. I have a bottle of Whiskey in front of me that is extremely tempting to to open and drink so I don't have to feel anymore but I've been so good with my cut lately that I don't want to ruin it tonight.

On the bright side I just bought my first car so there's that I guess.

Oh and since I'm a fatty with no muscles whatsoever.

>60lbs 5x5 OHP
>85lbs 5x5 Bench
>Bodyweight 5x5 Squat
>135 1x5 Deadlift

Just fuck my shit up famalam

My OHP is the only lift that seems to be better than most others OHP on Veeky Forums.

It's sucks because judging by my OHP you'd expect me to squat and deadlift a hell of a lot more than I actually do. I'd drop 20kg on my OHP if I could gain 40-60kg on squat/dead.

Pretty good, need some advice

Last week i went out to a bar with a friend for his birthday, met some chicks. I met this really qt and we exchanged Instagram and Snapchat, i forgot to get her number, she pretty much said to contact her whenever. It's been a week and I haven't said anything, what should i say?

"Bae bae wan sum fuck?"

u have an alright ratio between your bench and ohp if your goal isnt Olympic weightlifting. ull get there.

whats your ohp?

just the usual crippling existential dread
not sure but i can do 135lbs for more than 5

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

Im losing it. I fucking hate college and i just want to get some fucking job on a boat or work with my hands in some way. I don't care about any of my classes and on top of it i got a shit job and the the book store and i have to talk to people all day.

150 lbs

Back at school. I liked the roommates I picked but my social status is very stale here. Gonna try to buy friends again and rush a frat

Nah you were too beta to ask for her number, and she got a follow out of you.

You will make it.

u might like underwater welding. i got a buddy who was a fuck up now making 75k and hes 23, he seems like hes the happiest hes ever been but who knows.

>failed 105 lbs
>dropped back down to 100 lbs
>failed that too
>had to go all the way to 95

Left the gym wanting to kill myself tbqh

neck and back discomfort getting worse but im too afraid to go to the doc, i know he'll tell me i have scoliosis or some shit and there's nothing to do

what kind of stretches are you doing?

the stuff in the starting stretching and molding mobility links in the sticky

but i dont think that had anything to do it with, i physically know something is out of place. and its probably my spine

55 lbs

yeah man i could never do that. i just do sales and sell dope on the side, ive always liked shooting the shit with people. he on the other hand would get noticeably disturbed in groups of more than 5, says the silence is peaceful, fuuuuuck that

blërg

Oh well, my ohp is 135lbs for 5

Fucked up my cut. Just by a little at first, but I only got worse the later it got. I had about 3-400 calories left for the day so I could drink with my mom and her boyfriend. He decides to take us to Texas Roadhouse but I'm fucking miserable the whole time because autism. I don't want to fuck up my cut, I don't like people paying for me, I couldn't afford it, I don't like wasting money on eating out very often, and this would make it the 4th time in a week or two that I've fucked off. I tried to deal because it was nice of him. I immediately fucked up and had two rolls because I'm still fat on the inside. Then I got a steak and steak fries with corn, and it was fucking delicious. On the way back home I got sick a bit, and snapped at my mom. Then when I got back to my apartment I felt terrible and called to apologize to both of them. They show up and we drink and hang out and it's all cool. Then I get drunk enough to justify a cup of caramel ice cream my roommate has in the freezer (she doesn't mind if I eat it). All in all, 3000~ calories. My cut is supposed to be 1500. If I was bulking it would be sick because I got almost 250 protons.

Also my old lady roommate is an alcoholic and a hoarder and I can't say shit because I haven't payed rent yet. I don't even have a job yet. Everyone in my story is a smoker too, and I hate the habit.

I was 163 this morning. Only 13lbs away from my next goal reassessment. I'm not sure I'll make it.

>rest day
>dont know what to do with my life

Fuck. That's my weight, not my ohp. I don't have one because I'm a fucking dyel. Garbage.

I thought having friends would make me happy. Why do I still feel alone surrounded by people?

I thought I would be happy when I got a better job. I got the job but happiness wasn't included.

I thought I would feel better once I started nursing school, even if it's hard, I'd be happy because I was taking a step towards success right? Why isn't a smile included in my hours of homework?

I think I'll be happy once I get my certification and my degree and I start my internship and...and...

Something tells me... Maybe not.

115lbs, 52k

that looks too chill to be real.

You need a religion

Great thanks
72.5kg

feeling goood
80kg

>says the silence is peaceful, fuuuuuck that
I know nothing about you except this one line post on a taiwanese tuk tuk forum and already hate you from the bottom of my heart

>oh good, its another 'feeling numb all day' episode

50kg

You're not alone bro, I feel the same way

Switch to front squat and deloaded a fuckton + starting stretching/molding mobility for 3 week because my backsquat form was awful , yesterday I went back to back squat at the same weight I had before the Huge deload and It was DEEP and so fucking easy , that shit felt feather-light , I had a fucking mothafugga dorsiflexion and and ground / back angle was really small .

I deloaded OHP when I failed 43kg and Tomorrow i'll be at 39kg , Last X5 i achieved was 42 Kg .

What stretching/mobility exercises did you do?

Every stretch(expect shoulder extension ) in Starting stretching ( it's in the sticky ) just after my workout .
+ The Warmup part of molding mobility ( also in the sticky) before every workout .

And I did the complete mobility workout in molding mobility once a week .

It's really a great combo imo , thanks to shit like shoulder dislocation and rear hand clasp I can now grab the squat bar with a lot of ease , and I can retract my scapula with more easy now .

Thanks user I'll definitely try that stuff out. My back squats probably my biggest weakpoint right now. Though today it felt a bit better than usual.

not so great. I think of suicide every day at least once and I've just been thinking about it for the past 4 or 5 hours while dicking around at my computer.

How normal is it to think of suicide? I tell myself it's common even though it's not. But I can't help it when literally nothing excites me or brings me much joy at all.

Haven't worked out in 2 months, but last PR with 5 reps was 115lbs

I just had rest and refeed day and was totally pumped for today. Now I woke up with the flu and I'm going to be fucked for a few days. The worst is I'm desperately trying to cut but all I can do is sit and home and eat.

getting back to the gym would probably be benefitial if you're worried about those thoughts
>How normal is it to think of suicide? I tell myself it's common even though it's not.
just yesterday there was the regular "why do you lift" thread with a strawpoll and "dealing with depression" was the 3rd most picked answer with 300+ votes

Yeah I'm good man
55 kilo belted

when I get the flu I barely eat anything

similar stats but im skelly

let's make it lad

Yeah, I hope it makes it better since next week I'll be back at school and I have regular gym access, but even when I was lifting the thoughts were still pretty frequent

52kg at 4x6 so im not sure. Maybe 54?
It was only 37kg 6 months ago on 5x5. Is that good progress Veeky Forums?

Doing well at work, saving up for more vocational courses so I can get work offshore.

On he other hand im depressed about my shit genetics, i will never look aesthetic with these tendon gaps.

Thinking of trying ostarine or maybe lgd 4033. Good idea?

I don't understand how someone can be fat and with no fat muscles

When I got back to the gym after 2,5 years of TOTAL INACTIVITY meaning no gym, no running, no sports, barely ever left the house etc. and severely overweight I could bench 80kg (not lbs) 5x5 and got it up to 100kg 5x5 within 3 months. I just don't get how someone can avoid building that deep muscle under the fat while moving a huge body around.

I just rejected a good friend of mine. Gives me a feeling so complicated. Used to really like her but she's obese now, has back problems and became tumblrized. She got one of those stupid sideways shave cuts, a nose ring and blue hair. I just cant see an attractive woman in her anymore. Apparently she loved me since she met me.

Is it normal to feel like a cunt user?

Shithouse. I keep staying up all night, smoking way too many cigarettes, jerking off constantly, skipping meals and workouts and not going to my classes. Seems like I can stick with good habits for about a week before I stop caring and cave, then a couple weeks later I'll get disgusted with myself and get my shit together a little better. New WoW expansion coming out isn't helping either

I don't want to be like this Veeky Forums

>Is it normal to feel like a cunt user?
you shouldn't feel bad for someone becoming retarded it's all on them

Try improving your cooking skills to make meals more interesting.Try doing a new sport or something. Structure new workouts based off a need to support that. Or you could get a competitive job. Refocus that sexual energy user. You may be wasting yourself in college but try your best anyway. Become so busy you dont have time to jack off. Men arent supposed to have such long moments of inactivity.

arrange date via DMing on Snapchat or Instagram, meet for coffee and conversation or some shit, ask for number at the end of that.

so long as you make a good impression, you can successfully retrace your steps and get her deets. not rocket science either.

Not too great. Thought I had a chance with >her
Turns out I probably don't. As the days are passing I'm losing motivation and all the things I was gonna say to her. Feeling very sad.

I'm supposed to do 145 today, 5x5. We'll see how that goes. Last session at 140lb was ez enuff

The other side of >her shitting on your feelings isn't too bad. it took me about 2 weeks to stop feeling down, and being 6 weeks in now I feel free, and it's a great feeling. you'll make it broseph

meeting up with my >her in about a week's time, strongly considering cancelling.

Problem is I was with her for four yrs and wanted her back for three, even though I didn't tell her. I was gonna marry this chick breh. I want to try, even if I fail, at least I don't have to go through life wondering what if I had just tried.

Good luck on your end bro.

Had very similar feelings for my oneitis too, honestly. I couldn't agree more that you're doing the right thing by trying, because any leap of faith is better than not jumping.

Thanks though man, it does feel good that I've already met better (more emotionally stable) women

Just about floating.
Between work, professional engineering exams and finding a new place to live, I'm almost at my limit.

Lifting keeps me going.

47.5kgs

Decent desu
Uni could be better, but i discovered that socializing isn't hard at all and it's honestly quite fun, the "lifting gives you confidence" really works.

Ohp is 65kgs

I know that feel buddy. Got mild mucha habermann disease and it is coming back. Only treatment is getting light treatment in the hospital 3x a week.

Do seated ohp count?

Fuck off, scrub.

I fucked my lower back up real good today.

35kgs
>i know it's shit I'm trying

How long you been lifting famalam?

This. Except medical school. And an extremely long and difficult road before I start working a job that I don't know will even make anything better

25kg because I just started and am kind of a bitch to begin with.

Holding up barely, putting up with work.

im fucking whining and suffering through a degree that i dont really wanna do but dont really wanna quit either, itsunrewarding and hostel life is dull,gym peeps at uni sucks, i just started lifting 6 months, stilldo most major lifts better tban these people,theyre bringing me down with their casual shit 40kgweights(60 if u count the bar huehue)

still infatuated by a QT who used to be at the gym everyday that I am but now hasn't shown up for 2 weeks ... how do I get over this infatuation brehs

Ordered KCl and syringes today, not really sure if I'll still want to die when they arrive.

>50kg x 5

>finally work up courage to start talking to girl at work
>fluid great conversation
>shes so beautiful
>can actually hold a conversation that isn't crap with her
>she asks me my name
>always stops to talk to me
>get moved to the other side of the building to help out over there
>haven't gotten to see/talk to her in 3 weeks

> get married
> year later
> bipolar
> buys into mlm shif all the time
> cheating accusations
> only hangs out with fake rockbandchurch friends that are dumb rich kids
> starting to think like them which is to say not much thinking at all
> your copilot is drifting further and further away
> you don't have anyone left but her
> you keep trying to make it work
> the fighting never ends
> you try not fighting and it still gets worse
> you still love her
I remember posting feels back in 2011 on fit when I thought I'd never even be with her. Fuck.

>dropped 20 pounds in a month
>finally got past my stalling on bench (almost to 1pl8)
>school starting up again, determined to not fuck up my math class again
>body starting to look better

It makes me sad, Veeky Forums. For the longest time, I felt like I didn't matter. I was just a lazy, dumb, fat fuck that would never accomplish anything in life. But these past few months, I feel like a infinitely miniscule light is shining through the cracks of the mountain I built around me. I'm excited, nervous, scared of what is to come, but I'm going to go towards it with a smile. We're going to make it, brothers.

>Eat 3000 calories
>Next day, weigh myself
>Lost a pound anyway
What is this shit?

Things are looking good for once. Started an online cognitive behavioral therapy program which is helping work through some stuff.

115 lbs

Gonna start uni so a bit scared to be completely honest.. now to find work and a qt and lose all the fat since I've built a pretty solid foundation in the past 9 months.

75kg(155lbs) strict ohp