>walk into gym
>PAAAAANDA...heh...PANDAPANDAPANDAPANDA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-42CEbArek
youtube.com/watch?v=662uPQ7Xrdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Panda is an amazing tune

eat shit

>not having noise cancelling headphones so you can listen to amon amerth and the doom soundtrack

i actually like it gets me turned up
stop hating OP
youtube.com/watch?v=T-42CEbArek
this one tho ayyy

>walk into gym
>realize I forgot my membership card at home because autism
>turn 360 degrees and walk out

>not having broads in atlanta

>not listening to your own music at the gym

??????

>not having broads in atlanta
repped

I live Texas and as a Turkish male I don't feel safe so I never wear headphones, kkk members and white supremacists go to my gym so I work out at 6:00 in the morning. It sucks but you have to be attent at all times.

>not chasing dope, lean, and shit with fanta.

youtube.com/watch?v=662uPQ7Xrdw

>tfw need to remind myself in between reps that regardless of any personal progress I make, it will not even register on the scale of humanity as a whole, and I will play a small and insignificant part of it in which I will never be able to emotionally connect properly to anyone, leaving me to die alone

>signed, user

>Ayy mayne this shit bumping

>death metal is shit desu
i'm a spic

*the

lel

Try working out in Denmark while 7 years old is playing every 2 mins, just because he got famous.

What's panda?

gym music is so fcking retarded. every fucking time they play that pseudo ghetto a la kali muscle bullshit so that those hairless fuccbois can feel badass while wearing snapbacks and stringers that have less fabric than the thongs of the chicks in those tight yogapants they want to impress

such a cringefest

>metal
>anime
Veeky Forums is 18+

Fuck Desiigners flavour of the week ass music

>He says on an anime fitness message board

ohhh waddup fitdane, thought I was all alone in here

yeah fuck lukas graham that whiny cuck