Is eating the majority of your calories (80%) during lunch and breakfast - then having a light dinner a meme?

Is eating the majority of your calories (80%) during lunch and breakfast - then having a light dinner a meme?

No, putting calories in yourself when you're actually going to use them is not a meme.

Read le sticky. Meal timing doesn't really matter

So. You could eat all 2500 calories at 8 pm and still be focused and alert all day?

Meal timing doesn't affect overall nutrition, but it affects energy levels during the day retard.

Not everyone is a need to gets up at 4pm to a cheeky sausage and milky bar combo. Faggot

Yes. By definition a meme is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture". Therefore, by definition, diets are a meme.

Why is Dawkins getting credit for creating a shitty name for a natural human phenomenon that even children know about?

Why is anyone getting credit for inventing names for shit? Why would I know?

Yeah but it's the equivalent of a guy writing a massive book about the origins of the rumor then giving it a silly ass name like Fooch or something then becoming famous for it.

It's fucking ridiculous. Is it because it sounds intelligent?

It's like a guy writing a massive book about trees and then giving them a name like Quercus robur or something.

Retard.

You're fucking stupid and what's worse, you don't know why. The sad part is you will not get it even after you have time to think about it.

Nice meme.

The moment dawkins became aware of Veeky Forums he and his fucking cronies descended upon us like a fucking plague. EVERY SINGLE GODDAMNED THREAD kept repeating the word over and over and over again.
Everyone saw what was happening and fought back against the obvious invasion.
To no avail.
Money exchanged hands, more then likely, and the word and simplistic understanding of the ancient humane phenomenon it simplistically encapsulated s became affixed to the site.

From that second forth the entire site went into the fucking shitter and unfunny unmemroable manipulate faggotry and garbage replaced everything that had even the slightest HINT of fun thought and originality.

There hasn't been a lulz or funny anything created on this site from that fucking day. Why? Because the basic idea of behind "memes" was distilled down to something cheap and obvious.
You don't see it because you're blind too it. You can feel it though. How hollow and fake it is.
You can look around and see the fingerprints of people using that garbage here.

this user speaks the truth

What the fuck are you on about? Are you seriously this buttflustered over the fact that someone came up with a name for a thing that caught on?

Veeky Forums has always been shit, though not because of "le memes" but rather autists like you who sperg out over completely unrelated shit.

You know, a picture of a tinfoil hat is classic marketing/counter intelligence shit right?

Who in the fuck are you fooling you cancerous gaifag.
You haven't been here long enough to comment on a goddamned thing.

>cancerous gaiafag
Listen mate. I haven't use gaia online in at least 6months. I'm no gaia fag.

Even my gaia haven discos group is asking me where I've gone. I'm not telling them I came to Veeky Forums

Lurkmoar

Okay bro, whatever you say...

LOL
I'm sorry, what's that pic supposed to mean?

B-but.. is dinner okay to downgrade?

Too ashamed of posting tinfoil hat pics or are you just going to keep posting random pictures with the word meme in them?

Just curious.

I'm not the tinfoil guy. I just really like the memes you're posting. Keep it up

Is anyone actually going to answer the Op?

Where did you learn to bust out sik may mays like this bruh?