Why do female divers have such nice high test asses?

Why do female divers have such nice high test asses?

Because they exercise on an almost daily basis you retard.

Triple dubs confirm

Other women athletes don't have booty like that

Swimmers in general have fat asses because swimming is 90% kicking and leg work. Plus the nutrition they get for being Olympic athletes is top of the line .

Need a strong bhooty for all the jumping and mid air twisting they do. Best looking bunch of competitors at the Olympics imo

Because swimming is an actual glute exercise and their diet has to be ridiculously calorie rich because of the amount of calories that exercise burns.

The only other olympians with assest dat phat are the speed bikers. More specifically that one thick ass australian girl(?) GODDAMN.

>Swimmers in general have fat asses
Don't know what planet you've been living on but female and male swimmers have 0 ass. almost negative ass.

they are divers not swimmers

Because they swin an lot, jump from high ass places while spinning like a beyblade with Parkinsons

Lot of shit they do is centered around having strong glute strength. The glutes
give a lot of power out of their positions into a dive and is actually one of the first muscles used.

Double this with a weight training regime likely consisting of basic compounds such as the squat and you got yourself a forumla for a nice big booty.

Anna Meares. She didn't win gold this year in the olympics but still did pretty good.

>swimming is 90% kicking and leg work

Have you ever swimmed?

Oh....well then I am a retard and I shall thwack my cock with a shoe now.

Excuse me.

I've worked as a lifeguard for over 5 years I've seen swimmers man. Anyone who swims competively especially the women have nice round asses and thick legs.
And I exaggerated when I said 90% legs but if you kick how you're suppose to during workouts/races you bet your ass you're using leg and glutes a shitload.

Could you please be more wrong

Anna Meares is my waifu and I will murder anybody who talks shit about her.

DELET THIS

>Posts picture of a diver not a swimmer
I'm on your side but I'm just playing devil's advocate

I read that it was 95% your arms with front crawl
>Also a lifeguard bt w

I dated a girl who swam for the county, great ass, shame she's a cheating slut

WEW