Will he be forgotten in 2017?

Will he be forgotten in 2017?

Never. Forever mirin. You're a sick cunt if you wanna be. Not a sad cunt.

I don't plan on dying yet, nerd.

Why did you use that picture out of all of the ones you could have used?

Who is this, and why should I care?

His chest is so shit in this pic, what the fuck?

>who is zyzz

summer btfo

Zyzz before he made it

Jeff Seid's brother who died swimming in a pool in Mexico

he was like 16~17 iirc

Never

The feels ;_;

He made it before he even "made it"
He was a total skeleton in op's pic yet stil had that smoking Hot bitch on his side

one can only hope

I hope the angel of Zyzz carries me in his arms into heaven when I die

>Smoking hot

Also that's him after starting to lift, you don't even know how deep the skeleton goes with some people.

you're maggot food when you die
all consciousness ceases to exist when you die

infidel cunt

so aziz was arab? or was he indian or something?

Likely, but not certain

i always assumed zyzz only got hot grils after he was shredded
this is kind of demotivating for me

he was from russia

All of these people calling newfags, summer etc. Not realizing that this is the fake zyzz.
C'mon lads

>I don't believe in religion so no one can
>Because clearly the best thing I can do with my time/intelligence is running things that make other people happy

he has sort of an ugly face here, compared to his best days, at least that should motivate some of us

yeah but his last name and his skin.....

He was a Kurd, so an Iranian

Not gonna fucking happen as long as i live

Still, his chest is really shit compared to the rest of his body in that pic.

>He was a Kurd, so an Iranian
Which in turn means he was an indian. A vain little poo in loo sauna pajeet who died because he was afraid going off roids would make him a skinny ugly nerd again and make him lose his """""alpha""""" TRP fedora attitude. He was just a shit kid with a bad inferiority complex and a social media following of dyel 12yr old.

Who?

well ghosts exist fo shizzle

a man can dream

Some sandnigger who constantly tried to copy the Aryan goddess Jeff Seid

Disregard that, I suck cocks

>Aryan
I don't think you know what that means.

*tips*

>poo in loo

wtf are you talking about. Indo-Iranians have had sewage system before Europe even existed senpai.

Who is it?

Shit man, I expected something shitty and funny, not this ;_;

I miss scooby ;_; rip

He will never be forgotten. Forever mirin bro

I fucking hope so, the junkie pill popping cunt

should have taken a sauna earlier

>He will never be forgotten.

Only remembered by cock sucking faggots, the rest of us take a sauna without fear and live the life

legends are never forgotten

we're all gonna make it

Rip m00t

He was not an ethnic Russian. But rather one of the Caucasus' many ethnic groups. Last name supports this

>legends are never forgotten

Legendary for what? drug taking DNP prick who's circle jerked on forums by basement dwelling cunts?

yup, that is a legacy of which to be proud

order DNP and keep increasing the daily dose and do us all a favour

I will never forget the man who made me get off my ass and get Veeky Forums. There will never be another one like him in our lifetime.

rolling

damnit

Disregard that, I eat pussy AND suck cocks, but only if you pay

Rest in peace zyzz.

BASED

*Le tips fedora

I hope he gets forgotten, people who spout zyzz shit are so cringe worthy, and with so many much better bodybuilders it's mind boggling why people still care about this faggot
>MAN FUARK XD YOUR LE NEW HE WAS ONE O F US FUARK BRO GONNA MAEK IT FUARK
Parasitic faggots

Because he had a shit ton of surgery done on his pajeet face as well as the boatloads of juice for his pajeet body.

7 pls

Man moot looks a lot more sand nigger than I remember him being.

>jeff
>aryan
Hitler would gas the both of you.

Zyzz was one of us.
He was a skeleton wow nerd, until he discovered Veeky Forums.
He made it, and became a sick cunt.
He is the embodiment of the /fit motto

>we're all gonna make it

It's Scooby the guy who wrote Starting Strength

>Hitler
>aryan

lmao

>we're all gonna make it
Except he didn't.

I was here when he used to attention whore on Veeky Forums. I thought he was plan annoying, I reported him once if I remember correctly. But now Veeky Forums has changed so much or rather has turned into same mess as any other board here instead of being its unique self that I miss him. Just my opinion.

>Kurdish
>Pajeet
>Being this new

He was the Kim Kardashian of the fitness world. He really started going off the rails after the jaw implants, especially since he already had a good jawline. You have to be seriously deluded or insecure to think this looks good.

Yeah, greeentext and omgursonoo doesn't exactly prove your point.

>before Europe even existed

Europe is a continent m8ey

Europa is not a continent, It is an identity, It and Asia is a single landmass you low IQ mong.

Zyzz at peak skelly was spooky

Forget Zyzz? May peace be upon him. I don't fucking think so, m8. He lives on in every sad cunt who became a sick cunt cause he wanted to, lad.

Our prophet will never be forgotten, may soil lay lightly upon him

You can take the fookin quid, m8.

Indian Kurdish mix. The OG civilization creators

Zyzz become a shredded cunt, fucked bitches and died a martyr for fitness.
He made it.

>Which in turn means he was an indian

lol what kind of logic leap is this

Some guy who tried to migrate to Finland but died from the sauna test.

you guys are sogey

This.
Fucking mong, Pajeets and Changs were elites once upon a time while we were flinging shit at each other. Now one poos on a street and the other thinks tiger penis cures AIDS, while we make scientific advances everyday

Every dog has its day. We are all gonna make it

fuck you nigga

i wonder what kinda shitty fucked up miserable life the sad cunts who try to bash a dead guy that tried to motivate young people to lift and made fun youtube videos must have

srsly better just kys if you are this. you are beyond saving

rreellimn

>while we make scientific advances everyday

Who's we? lmao. You not doing shit. Also what i said is correct you fucking dumbass. Asia and Europe is a single landmass. Dumb fat cunt.

I never said it isn't retard. I even said Pajeets and Changs were elites when we were monkeys and now they are apes and we are advanced.

Stupid fat faggot mother fucking dog spunk bitch boy

BASED AS FUCK

shit nice fucking dubs and 7

Zyzz is actually the source of "we're all gonna make it."

>while we make scientific advances everyday
Hahahaha! Indians don't make any scientific advances at all. All they have is a lot of people and cheap labor. Pajeets have high thoughts of themselves and think they are some kind of technological/scientific masters, in reality they're shit. India doesn't contribute much to science and the little they do is simply because with a billion people one or two is going to be born a genius. And don't get started on tech, Pajeets are literally poo-tier monkeys hired only for cheap labor, have you ever looked a code made by a street shitter? They're only in it for the career and they're too dumb to even succed with that.

Name a scientific institute of any importance in India. Name a Indian tech company of international importance. Name a ground-breaking invention or technology (toilet paper doesn't count) that has come out of India the last 5 years.

Pajeets gonna Pajeet. The wheels on the wagon go round and round bound for the designated shitting street. India is utter shit. It's like China but without everything that makes it good.

>white supremacist has no reading comprehension

EuropE is a continent, u motherfucking inbred
EuropA is not, that's right
Eurasia is a continental landmass

i bet you're a fucking americunt with such low geography knowledge, you stupid kurwa retard

Who shat in your mouth? Stop getting your knickers in a bunch you manlet inbred. Pajeets were ahead of us once and now we are ahead of them. Stupid skinhead cunt. Have you ever read a fucking book you fat fucking retard.

never gonna make it

He's right, man, you're the retard. When do you think the concept of a continent was invented? Do you think "Europe" always existed?

Roll for goal

>5
I said I'd give myself 5 years to attain the best physique possible. This is a sign.

hater pls go

>This dumb polish rat talking

I know poles are a inbred people that have contributed almost nothing to mankind. But Europe and Asia is a single landmass. Europe is an identity.

yes, Europe existed, it just wasn't named Europe
he worded it poorly

no, Europe is a continent