New /CBT/

old one is non existent

tell me what i need to work on lads

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingtowin.com/texas-method/
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=51542821074930650679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Photography skills, mirror acquisition skills...

Next time post the original pic without that blue thing on your dick,desu senpai.

Full homo

idk, what's your goal?

more chest, traps, abs, obliques, bi/triceps and slightly lower bodyfat and you'd look near optimal i reckon

maybe a bit more lats and glutes as well

this better?

i feel my chest and bicep are the weakest

bf % estimation?

Haters will say steroids

~13-14%

>Haters will say steroids
>nattyoverlord.jpg
Someone is trying really hard here

Also can I get bf estimate?

you're not even close to looking roided

100% of haters can't be wrong

stats? mirin

6' 175. Bit of an old pic, but I haven't changed much since.

>shitty pecs
>chest acne
>shitty abs
>somehow round delts and big traps
Hurr haters will say roids.

i would've guessed heavier since I'm 6'1 and 180lbs with a slightly higher bf% but still great job. How long have you been lifting?

Thanks mang. My legs are lagging a little behind so that's probably why. But it's been around 4 years or so.

Most recent pic I have.

Cycle ?

Natty desu senpai

1 year progress, was pretty skinny, will try to post before pic

Seriously? You look really good m8

Thanks and yeah. I get a decent amount of steroid accusations online and irl, but I'm natty. Those pics are obviously great lighting, angle, and filtered so keep that in mind.

whats your routine man?
what do you think of this?

I completely agree with what he said. The best routine imo for a beginner is SS with accessories. My lifting career has consisted of alternating back and forth between strength and hypertrophy programs.

Right now I'm doing GVT which I'm really enjoying.

what would you suggest for me then?
1RM pretty much on 1/2/2/4 (working on squats)
Was going to start SL (from PPL) but now am not too sure. Would really appreciate some advice. My main goal is size but would like to get stronger as well.
Also with diet. Lean bulk (+300 cal) is what i'm doing right now.

For hypertrophy I'd recommend a program pregression along the lines of:

SS + accessories -> PPL (focus on compounds) -> Texas Method -> advanced hypertrophy such as GVT.

So I'd hop on TM if I were you. Adding I'm appropriate accessories of course. Lean bulk is optimal in my opinion. It's all I've ever done.

OP, ARE YOU ME?

thanks for the advice man
so this routine? powerliftingtowin.com/texas-method/

Seems very low volume and only 3 days per week. How would you add in the accessories and which ones?

You have to look at Texas Method as a template. TM is basically using hypertrophy to help drive your intensity days. So it's a mixture of strength and size, but still mostly used for strength. It's a good intermediate program. You're only at 1/2/3/4 so you need to get stronger before hoping on a more advanced hypertrophy routine if you want to get the most out of it.

If you buy/download the Texas method book by Justin he outlines how to add accessories to the program to add more size gains.

Also, for example I made up a 4 day a week version of Texas method that worked well for me.

Upper hyper, lower hyper, rest, upper intensity, lower intensity, rest, rest

do you think you could give me that routine I would be really interested

>6'2
>68 -> 85kg

8 months lifting, recovering skelly bulking hard. How am I doing

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=51542821074930650679

This is a template I got off a site that I modified into a 4 day a week routine. I'm shit with excel so I don't think the stats track correctly anymore, but the important stuff works. I added the accessories tab, but I changed things around a bunch spur of the moment so just play around with the accessories yourself.

wow what a god thanks heaps. Are power cleans necessary or will rows suffice?

No chest
Wow, you look like a total nerd
You look soft af

Lets say I train 5 more years without supplements and then take it to the next level. Will I have any chance competing or will I be eaten alive?

I personally don't like pc's and just do pendlay rows instead.

5'10 188ish.

probably not going to get much leaner, but I keep postponing the caloric increase.

how to obtain j00cy ass, Veeky Forums?

Is there an elevator inside your hair? It looks like a skyscraper.

173cm tall
61kg

Hoping to one day attain high test squat legs

Post butt so we can see how far along you are also I need to fap

This fat faggot again.

Stats?
Solid af senpai

>high test squat legs
>173cm tall
That...will be hard for you
Easier to gain mass if youre shorter famalam, just become a cardio bunny and get sick abs instead

been lifting for a long time, but more serious with it for the last 2-3
some recent lifts:

back squat 405x7
deficit conventional 425x10
sumo banded dead 495x5
paused bench 305x1
behind neck shoulder press 125x10

what are your meals for bulking?

You're too petite and don't eat in the right way to get those high test legs and thick ass.
You'll have to up your calorie intake and spend a good bit of time working on your thighs and ass while managing to keep your bodyfat under control but just high enough to give you that soft look.

Lots of women spend tens of thousands doing that.

Maybe you should stick to petit cardio bunny mode slightly raise your calorie intake and work on your ass.
You'll be getting catcalled and your ass grabbed by random chads in no time.

muh gawd

5'5 | 168 lbs

hey, man..you look like a girl.
>dat frame

I would suggest you get on some Test to raise your levels. good luck!

I don't even do cardio at all because i'm lazy and I like lifting way more
I got small breasts, wide shoulders, narrow hips and a small butt, I guess high test wasn't really meant to be
Meh I can still try though

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

take a picture with your body in profile. hard to see what you got to work with from just the front.

5'11 160lbs 3 years lifting

Don't Have a full profile pic, but this is the best I got atm

>skipping leg day

faggot

the serial autist strikes again

b8

looking thick, solid, tight m8

>the serious midget strikes again
FTFY

yeah, ok but it's better.

I see you got a body with good potential. You just have to stick to it. eat clean and lift.

post a back double bicep desu, mirin af sensei

13-14
14-15

>15%+ body fat
>Shit tier core
>Chest of a 12 year old girl
>Disproportionate shoulders
>13 inch biceps
>Forearms like you've never wanked it in your entire life

roids? Kek. More like dyel. If you roided for THAT you should be fucking ashamed.
Lift moar.
Covering up that tummy? Kek.
If you want to compete, you need to roid. Simple as that. Natty lifters will be btfo by roiders every single time. Sad but true.

Noice. Diggin the facial scruff, too. Mirin hard.

R E N O
R
E
N
O

Recovering gyno? Donno why else your nipples would literally be pointing towards the floor. If true, and made fat recovery, good for you. If not, what the fuck is wrong with them?

tfw fuck up your
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Because 4chins thinks you're a bot :(

6'2" 195 lbs
1.88m 88kg

Bf % estimate, also I know I need to improve delts and chest greatly, any other suggestions that I can do with just dumbbells?

Going to the beach this weekend. this close enough to ottermode?

you look very natty

Height/weight?

Who keeps posting this faggots pictures?

Thanks. I know, right...?

>Dat hair

Manlet ain't foolin anyone

Almost 2 years of lifting, 5'8 @ 150lbs

Mirin
Nice
would smash
Mirin' hard

BF?

Why did you shave your head? You look like a skinhead

Is my back dyel-tier?

>After a full year of cutting
>tfw no longer a fatass

>If you want to compete, you need to roid. Simple as that. Natty lifters will be btfo by roiders every single time. Sad but true.

Yes i'm fully aware of that and I'm thinkin about doing them almost on a daily basis. I think it's not wise to do them just yet.
I'm just building that natty base at the moment and still learning a lot.

thanks m80

nice..what are your stats? height, CW, SW?

Also, why is your right trap way smaller than your left trap?

Are you kidding? I'm ripped dude, and also only been lifting 2 years so I have time to tone anyway, since now I've packed on my mass.

Routine?

Im skinny af, but are my legs very skinny compared to the rest? Im way to insecure about shorts.. 165 - 6"3

yeah you have above average skinny legs
do some squats

You are very narrow dude

legs spoopy af

Those abs look horribly shopped

1 year gym, 69kg 5'8

Yeeh iknew that already i guess, had an accident on the squat and it fucked up my back for months. Im still squatting but im so fucking afraid of falling backwards again so i pussy out on putting on more weights...

Can i get a bf estimate?

I was standing in a awkward position. Might be haven flexing that trap unknowingly.

I'm 6'0.

My CW is 157 pounds. SW was 205 in September 2015. It's been a hell of a year. Excited to lean bulk.

Your decency.