In less than 5 hours Hillary Clinton will name Veeky Forums in her speech as part of the alt-right coalition...

In less than 5 hours Hillary Clinton will name Veeky Forums in her speech as part of the alt-right coalition. This will bring a lot of new viewers to Veeky Forums and to Veeky Forums.

How do we prepare?

By taking this shit to /pol/

I'd pay their weight in gold to have those two sloots in bed with me now, one blowing me, the other one sticking her tongue in my ass
Feels good man

I'm not talking politics. I'm talking about how Veeky Forums presents itself to a breadth of new viewers.

>I'd pay their weight in gold
Or you could just go to Thailand and pay them $50 each do that to you

What?

Mmmm not sure I'd do that. I don't trust low-end hookers

Hillary Clinton is going to give a speech dedicated to exposing racism on the Internet and the alt-right. As part of that speech she will reference Veeky Forums, thus being tens if not hundreds of thousands of new viewers to Veeky Forums, and therefore, possibly to Veeky Forums.

Other boards are discussing how to respnd, so I thought Veeky Forums should too. Do we want to prepare an extensive fat people hate thread to redpill? Do we want to collect our joociest high test chicks? These are questions we should be asking.

I don't think 50$ is low end in Thailand. They would probably even have penises.

we have to redpill them

SS + GOMAD FAGGOT

Idk
I think this dude is talking about paying tai lady boys to tongue his ass, I say we just use this thread, I mean it's already up and seems to be heading in a pretty Veeky Forums direction

Glute spreads on every thread

Non-burger here, can someone tell me if one of Hillary or Trump are actually gonna be president? How far in the election process are they? Are there other candidates left?

most definitely one of the two
probably shillary, sadly

They're the only candidates left. The election is in three months.

Where do you live man? On the Moon?

But I don't want them to have cocks

It's gonna be Hillary, unless something ridiculous happens

Goodmorning Rippletits

>Are there other candidates left?
I fucking wish

>tfw Americums sratr war with Iran
>tfw Americunts get killed in the hundreds of thousands
>tfw Ameridumbs lose another war.

I feel sorry for you guys. Brainwashed into false wars. Where your brothers and Sisters die for no reason.

I've just been ignoring it because I don't care about arguing politics on the internet. I though they were joke candidates and eventually they'd be out of the running as people started taking it seriously.

Lmao you guys are fucked

Hillary will probably be president and use her four years to make us as cucked as Europe is.

I really think Trump is smarter than he appears, it's too bad how successfulthe media was in painting him as a racist moron. No one even seems to care that Hillary breaks laws and probably assassinates people.

We sure are. Both our candidates are pretty much at life expectancy, either one could develop a ton of health issues at any time. There is strong evidence that Hillary already has in fact.

>I really think Trump is smarter than he appears, it's too bad how successfulthe media was in painting him as a racist moron. No one even seems to care that Hillary breaks laws and probably assassinates people.

TBF, he has done a pretty good job at painting that picture himself. It worked well in the primaries, because all attention was good attention back then, but the general is a different cake.

He has shot himself in the foot so many times lately it's really just ridiculous. He could have just shut his mouth and done nothing but attack Hillary and he would have probably been in the lead by now. But no, he has to run his stupid mouth and attack judges for having Mexican heritages and get into arguments with gold star families because he's actually really a fucking moron.

There is really no hype for a Hillary presidency from anyone. She'll only win because she's although she's unlikable and has plenty of scandals on her own, she's still not quite as retarded and weak as Trump.

Just give them the usual SS + GOMAD bullshit with routine memes
Summer was bad already but now the summershitstorm is coming in
Also
>Don't reply to retarded threads which are obviously from Hilary retards

We should troll them by posting fake nudes of Hilary

Like her being responsible for leaking top secret documents or something?

faggot

This. And that's tragic.

Oh well, at least she can bitch about the s-scary people on the 4chanz, so spoopy!

>Veeky Forums
>alt-right
Man Veeky Forums is so far left we pretty much gargle jew cum.

this board is not Veeky Forums only /b/ is

now fuck off

no no user, she just didn't know the markings that mean "classified" on the emails. it was TOTALLY just an accident. It was only "gross negligence" user, geez

I'll finally quit.

I can handle summer and the people came on because the media called Anonymous some lmao1337hacker core, but I can hardly handle the neo conservativism as it is.

The racism on Veeky Forums used to be ironic meme shitposting, now its try hard neckbeards that actually think Donald Trump will make a good President.

*Cardio man

INSHALLAH AKBAH FELLOW TURKMAN FROM MY COUNTRY

Why do you think Hillary Clinton would be a better president?

Discuss how Mr Trump inspired us all to be the best we could possibly be that's why we're getting into shape and pursuing higher education for the future of our families and children

>
>They're the only candidates left. The election is in three months.

Americans actually believe this

Veeky Forums alone is somewhere in the middle, I would say. But personally I'm leaning strongly towards right.
/soc/, /lgbt/ and other retarded boards are leaning far left, while /pol/, /k/ etc are leaning towards right.

Maybe we should just talk about fitness.

American politics breh wtf

You can either choose an orange haired cunt or a old bitch cunt. Gotta suck.