Lifting for years like fit recommended

>lifting for years like fit recommended
>lift more than 90 % of gym
>still have lmao0frineds
>decide that since im probably too ugly for tinder I should talk to girls irl to get tfw gf
>go to a speed dating event advertised near a university
>find out when I turn up that youre supposed to attend only in pairs or multiples of two (with half men, half women)
>im on my own looking like a thirsty autist
>organiser is some loud voiced laddy Chad parody (almost dyel but tall and good looking)
>organiser says I should sit down anyway at a table
>when everyone else sits down I realise that he put me in a female seating position
>as hes announcing the rules he points this out to the entire group and everyone smugly smirks
>he even says I can choose to put on a high pitched voice to let the other guys see me as practice
>he starts event
>wait 5 seconds before walking quickly out of event
>go and cry in a public bathroom nearby

Welp, lifting changed nothing about my chances of getting a gf or not being seen as a sperg

Bumping cause you made me laugh

I'm fat; get called weird by almost everyone; got the face of a male Merkel (according to some). If I can get a GF/friends, you can too!

>he cried

dont listen to this fucking piece of shit wierdo OP you cant get gf and you will never improve

The only fucking mistake here is that you went to an event without properly understand the nature of it.

It has NOTHING to do with lifting or tfw no gf or autism or anything.

retard

this is so fucking funny

breh just keep at it, wer all gong 2 mak it

Fuck man, that's rough. Maybe chad was jelly of your muscles and wanted to put you in his place so he could feel better about himself and his dyel body? In a way this is good for you, now you know what reality is like sometimes. But don't let that get you down, keep on keepin on man.

>The only fucking mistake here is that you went to an event without properly understand the nature of it.
What about crying like a little bitch? I'd say that's a real fuck up.

If this isn't bait, that lady did you a solid. You are sitting there fucking ripped up and swole from years of lifting. She gave you all the attention, all you had to do is ride it out. The ice was already broken for every single girl there.

I don't know if you are going to make it man

>le real men don't cry meme
Kys

Why didn't you use your muscles to intimidate the place? throw some chairs or tables before you walked out?

Now everyone will talk about that gay bitch boy.

you exercised your body, but forgot to exercise your personality OP

If you think it is acceptable for a fucking grown man to cry from a little social embarrassment then I have bad news for you bitch

He cried over something fucking insignificant like that, that's fucking disappointing.

Cry over something serious not that bullshit. Not even my fucking sister would cry over that shit.

It's not about real men don't cry, it's about crying over pussy shit.

I seriously doubt everything you posted.At the very least show us your physique

>Chad
>Being Jelly

Pick one

Lmao stop being a bitch,
People will always put you down no matter what you do, it says more about them than it says about you (except the crying part that's fucking cringeworthy)

Hey man chad and thad and brad don't have a dad, it's not some fleeting fad. Stop being mad. I know your lifts are bad
>Wew lad

Found the crying bitch.

tyron no

>lift for years
>still look like shit but i lifted for years r-right?
>do 225 bench and cant get friends
>be fat power lifter, but i bench 225 r-roit?
>look dyel in clothes, but i stiill lifted for years r-roit?

This. One of the strongest guys in my gym is a short fat ugly troll man but can squat 500 like it's a walk in the park.

He has a girlfriend, but she's also a short ugly troll person.

OP you got to get what you can get.

some dyel autist who tried to pick on you made you cry.

>waah waah wahh

what the fuck is wrong with men these days?

saved that pic.

it doesn't matter in the end, everyone will assume you are crying because of nothing

i cried publicly when my father tried suicide the day before and everyone thought my gf dumped me or some bullshit like that

I'm going to let you in on a secret lifehack to get women whenever you want

>see a woman you like
>wait until she's alone
>that way her attention is only on you and no one will judge you
>approach her
>remember to be confident
>introduce yourself, but don't use your real name in case things don't go your way
>excuse me, did you drop that
>point at the floor
>when she looks, put your hand around her mouth and rape her

literally free pussy whenever

saw that coming from
>wait until she's alone
But still gave me a kek