How to be fit while poor?

How to be fit while poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snAusYkPNuw
youtube.com/watch?v=WTq87JB3YFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

find a physical job

stop drinking and smoking

Bodyweight fitness. You just need a pull up bar.

Blue collar job
Eat Veg fruit and nuts that are cheap or ideally you grow or forrage yourself
Eat meat that is cheap and clean or that you hunt and fish yourself.
Drink nothing but water
Learn to cook.
Play sports
Do calisthenics
Build a sandbag
Built a workout park.
Troll craigslist and other places for cheap workout equipment and punching bags.

To be honest, it's actually harder to be unfit and poor.

>Troll craigslist and other places for cheap workout equipment and punching bags.
What?

I miss her.

Carrying water melons will work

OP here. I don't have an oven to cook or fry meat. Any other source of protons?

Go to craigslist and other places where people sell second hand stuff
Look around for and haggle over the prices of workout equipment.

buy used equipment for good prices ya fucking idiot

in the pizza shop I work at, we use a fuckin butane camping stove for all of our sauteing.. after working here I realized I have no excuse

>protons
kek

best of luck to you

use a microwave

gonna shill this dude again because he's based af
youtube.com/watch?v=snAusYkPNuw

i think the confusion here was due to the use of "troll" instead of "trawl".

this and cheap food

Fuark look at those sick cunts

Broccoli, rice, and chicken breast are pretty cheap, stock yourself up with those. Either buy a pull-up bar or find something you can grab and pull yourself up without risks (don't grab an exposed pipe you dumb fuck).

Stop spending cash on beer, drugs and fast food. You will become fitter and richer.

Purchase rusty, old-ass weights and a barbell on craigslist. Perform Zercher Squats, Deadlifts, Press, Pushups, Chin ups, Pull ups, Barbell rows, Dips and Barbell Curls.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTq87JB3YFM

>fit
>poor
You don't, you only get nigger mode.
Chad's are all rich, that's why they have the time to workout all day and socialize all night.
Regular humans have to work which will always cut out one of the two.

>watermelon hats

noice

Can you cook at work?

I lived without a real kitchen for a while, got my protein from milk, cottage, cheap Greek yogurt, cheap tuna fish, legumes, oatmeal, nuts, and protein powder. Buy nuts, beans, etc. in bulk, dry, unflavored.

>inb4 powder is expensive
It's expensive in dollar terms but cheap for its nutrition profile. If you buy in bulk it's literally one of the cheapest things you can eat in terms of dollars per gram of protein.

Bonus: all that dairy gave me a really nice vag and set of tits to play with.

Who is this semen demon? Nudes?

Too smart to be on Veeky Forums

How do I not have chicken legs ? Legit question

sprints

wont get big legs ever without doing squats though but sprints do promote some mass

cycling

london

enlist in the military

This

I work in a warehouse lifting barrels 10 hours a day and it's harder than any workout I've ever done in a gym and ive made gains faster than when I lifted in the gym

It's always poor people who are more fit than wealthy people........ when I was a roofer almost all the laborers were swole as fuck from carrying shingles all day and the actual shinglers who make way more money were fat

this, i do HIIT runs 3 days a week for 2 miles each run (20 sec sprinting 10 sec jogging)
and then i run 2 days a week for 4 miles each and i take the long slow runs before the rest day
i then rest on thursday and sunday

How about get a job that's physical than you won't be poor or be unfit?

>tfw made more gains being a laborer than working out

who dat

It's actually easier to be fit while poor. By staples, don't eat shit restaurant food, run, and lift. Lift fucking milk jugs if you have to.

t. former poor as college kid who was fit

This. It's kind of hard to not be fit when you're poor because you either have to walk or bicycle everywhere and you can't go to restaurants or eat like a pig

All I can afford is cheap frozen chicken/pork chops , rice, eggs, tuna and potatoes and I have to bicycle for miles everyday

It's also possible to eat a lot of really low quality nog food and get diabeetus, but unless you're a retard just buy staples and cook yourself. Being poor makes it easy.

Less money for restaurants = easier to cut
Less money for entertainment = easier to train

Yeah but you'd have to be an idiot to buy nig food like cheap frozen dinners and frozen pizzas etc

this. You can manipulate the leverage of the lifts to actually get pretty strong without going to the gym.

For size, drink whole milk, eat eggs, and eat tuna. It's quality protein and whole milk is quality calories.