/owg/

why no thread yet edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3H_BItLNntI
iwf.net/2016/08/24/public-disclosures-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for reparations for black slavery
pay up whitey

I was mirin this guy until i realised my 12 year old sister is taller than him.

Im sorry but I just cant biologically respect manlets.

fair play my fellow masterrace friend
as a 5'10'' manmore, i completely understand your sentiment. manlets are subhuman scum

Competition at the end of September. Hoping to total over 220. Currently at 215. How likely will it be I do that?

Not unlikely but depends on a lot of factors

if you're in good shape on the day you'll be able to do it

Has anyone ever experienced losing wrist mobility because of the olympic lifts? Every since I started snatching and cleaning my wrists have hurt too much to do push-ups, but they are fine for the classics.

How can I improve thoracic extension? Just lie back on a foam roller?

I still have to wait over a month until I can get started

Fucking stretch them

Roll it aggressive. Use a peanut. Get a massage. And stretch it. Look up thoracic stretches, they're not great its a hard area to stretch but they do help

First heavy week off a deload coming to a close lads. Feeling good

Wha'd ya hit?

Raise your diaphragm i.e. 'puff up' your chest. Careful not to hypertextend your lumbar. The spine should remain neutral; only the chest cavity rises.

If you lift in the morning, you feel good all day.

Wew lads, snatch PR, 118kg @ 104 at the end of EMOM yesterday.

youtu.be/3H_BItLNntI

> that "yes" at the end of every succesful rep

Strong bro. You're lifting a lot more than me so take it as you want but if you can keep your back angle more consistent and extended you've easily got more there.

I like the yessssss at the end of each rep

china natty btfo

iwf.net/2016/08/24/public-disclosures-5/

You're obviously coming from a strong base but your technique has improved and if I remember right you said you are a bit older and have had some injuries (or maybe that was somebody else). Gives me hope that I'll be something other than a twitching wreck in a few years

Anyone have the pdf to Mash's squat every day book?

Am I not meant to do a full front squat out of hang cleans. I was bottoming out on 2 plate hang cleans and my team mates thought that was odd

how do I into Oly lifting as a complete noob? Lifting experience with squat, bench, and deadlift, but never done anything athletic or requiring power.

Books? Videos? Please don't say crossfit.

Coach

>thought that was odd
> team mates

is this football, if so they are retarted like u r

So i have been on /plg/ for a while, and my new gym has some oly plates and bars and racks and everything, so where would someone start olympic weightlifting?

COACH IS NOT AN OPTION, /OWG/ LITERALLY DOESN'T EXIST IN MY COUNTRY

i'm asking like what kind of programming do you all do?

you're in for a long and painful ride without a coach
your best bet is to find someone online who is willing to watch your videos and give you form advice/programming

if you just want a generic program I think pas wrote one that's fairly uncomplicated

catalyst beginner program is ok too