Do you keep your brain Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums?

Do you keep your brain Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums?

>he doesn't train by playing 4 dimensional chess against a supercomputer

fuckin brainlets lol

No. But i need to. Any recommendations? Sometimes I'll just randomly forget what i was doing and start doing something else and reading has gotten kind of hard for me and i stutter alot and mumble when i talk
>>mfw

the other version is so much better tbqh

I cant stand the nu male with africa on his shirt

read, learn things and apply them

Depends on your profession. Programming exercises for CS majors keep you on your toes on problem solving.

Reading books/actual articles helps as well. Technical jobs in general help your brain not rot though.

>be smart when kid
>never study, stop caring about learning
>be idiot now

Feels really bad

What do you recommend satan??

>nu-male glasses and beard
It's like pottery.

Sort of

"You'll read your sister, learn your Mom and apply your dik"

Lacks gay but no-homo interactions to be Veeky Forums

Actually studying at a library is shit.

All my life since I was a child I've been reading science and nowadays I'm a skeptic kinda guy that all people treat like my word it's sacred when I talk about something, so yeah.

Also when bitches dig that shiet, they dig it hard. Hard to fuck that sweet 21 yo pussy because they are shallow as fuck and I dont know, they think they are all sooo special and grinding young pussy its fucking No Mans Sky.

i browse /pol/

I'm working on my PhD in developmental biology, so yeah. And, I know there are a bunch of doctors, scientists, and other academics who browse Veeky Forums as well.

I read a lot of historical non-fiction. The American Revolution and WW2 intrests me a lot, so I like stuff of that nature. I'm also trying to get better at drawing in the meantime.

Also I paint and play Warhammer 40K, guilty pleasures abound.

>"reading books makes you smart"
>reads only fantasy novels meant for kids/teens

What do you read? Can you give examples or links?

I am both a neuroscientist and I also work out. The people who literally say
>i have my brains i dont need muscles
are nothing else but losers!

there are serious books aimed for kids and teens

for example nietzsche books or dawkins books

My body is more important than my brain.

This.
>implying this library is nearly as comfy as my nice self-built pc with duo monitors,my own keyboard, mouse, desk space, etc
>implying I wouldnt just take my laptop out to a nice outdoor area if I wanted to study outside my room.
I feel infinitely more productive in my own space.

I just bought a huge book full of puzzles last week, I've only solved 4 of them so far, hard as fuck but fun.

>not tearing out the answer key so you're not tempted to cheat

>sentence structure of a FOB 14 year old
>neuroscientist
Lol

I'm doing a PhD. Outside of that, I'm also (slowly) learning Spanish.

Read practically anything moderately lengthy that you're interested in.Also, learning a language is pretty good and helps fight Alzheimers.

Yeah.

>scientist
>can not into writing like an adult

yeah, nah he's legit m8.

You need to hang out with more scientists, they can't write for shit.

Who here educational podcast/audiobook master race?

What do youbrecimment senpai? Do you have any on history?

I listen to a bunch of shit at 2x speed so I go through a lot. In my experience history podcasts can be a bit plodding if you have a narrator that is dry, so I usually go for audiobooks. History of Rome is alright and some fanboy did a history of Byzantium if you can get past some of the rough spots.

I lost the original edit.

honestly op, that pic is cringey. I'm all for being intelligent and physically fit, but that is a terrible example.

Just read about the things that interest you. Intelligence is just the rate at which you learn things. Slot an hour a day to reading and eventually you'll build a knowledge base.

You may have ADD, talk to a psychiatrist about it. Some people will say shit about becoming reliant on medicine but let me tell you, since I started on metadate I feel like a new man, I can actually read my textbooks and absorb information from lectures without descending into a muddled haze.

You probably just thought you knew everything when you were a kid. You were wrong and realize that now as an adult.

You're smarter now then you were then.

keque