Tfw manlet

>tfw manlet
> whenever I am walking on the sidewalk, it always feels like I'm the one who is moving so there is no collision
What do?

Should I just keep on my path and say "excuse me" all the time as I'm walking?

Inb4 ask adv, I have. They didn't provide any good advice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw manlet
>random woman with her bf calls me handsome

Wear a turban.

Talk to yourself and speak a few allahs here and there.

Watch no one run into you anymore.

I unno.

Walk straight on and avoid eye contact

SHE IS PRETTY

youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk

No one cares about height breh :^)

XEX

OP here, so far this is the only advice given

> avoid eye contact
do I look at the ground or something?

Just look forward. You're overthinking it user lol.

its not about height it's about who seems more attractive srs

I'll just slow down or even stop whenever someone is about to walk into me. I'll never move an inch laterally for some navigationally impaired beta faggot, if we actually collide it'll be his fault and his pain. Come at me bro!

I move laterally and I even turn my body to my side too sometimes

I'll try what you're suggesting

I'm 6'1" and had the same problem my man. Its not your height, you're just being submissive whether you're aware of it or not. Literally just walk forward and do not move from your line and make it obvious to anyone walking towards you that you are not going to move. Not aggressively, just don't take hesitant short steps or start focusing on nothing but the imminent collision with the other person. Just casually continue on your path and watch as other people part in front of you. You can nod and say hello as you pass them or just ignore them completely, it doesnt matter. What matters is just forcing yourself to not break your stride at all.

Square your shoulders, look through/past them. They will move. It's real fun to be a dick about it, but don't be a twat all the time.

Came to post this. Just look like you know where you're going.

just run into them if they dont move, their loss, not yours

What flowers are those?

do a moonwalk everytime you leave the house. moonwalk to the store, moonwalk to work, moonwalk to your bf, always moonwalk!

the best part is not that people will get out of YOUR way but you will get lots of attention from the ladyboys you like so much. preferable wear sunglasses and a letherjacket too.

Chick looks like a fuckin' alien with all that plastic surgery desu

Ayyyyy lmao

Just got a warning for replying to a roulette image. Watchout boys.

Just run really fast and yell that you're the gains train and you're off the rails.
People will move out of your way no problem.

That's the joke.

Look forward.
Stay on course.
Tighten arm and shoulder muscles if collision is unavoidable.
Bump the fuck right into whoever the fuck it is, and keep walking.
Say nothing.
>Stay alert for retaliation from behind and get ready to duck or dodge.

dont be too sad OP, im 6'6" and i do the same shit

PRETTY!!!

You'll never be alpha OP. Moving for others is already beta but coming here to ask if you shouldn't move is omega as fuck AND you're a manlet.

Just end it now OP.

I always assumed moving was the alpha move because it makes other people look like dicks.

Awww... look at that little boy. He is so handsome.

/Thread

Yeah, like in nature true alpha males give way while holding head down and tail between legs.

Fucking retard.

This is downright one of the stupidest threads I've seen on here in a while.

>6' tall
>Move out of the way every time
>Not because I'm being nice or anything. I just don't feel like bumping into a stranger because I was too lazy to walk half a foot to the left/right

If this is a real issue for you then I suggest you consider suicide right here and now. If you can't handle this shit without help from other retards on the internet then you'll crumble when you face real issues.

Not moving is alpha, shows who is dominant

they kinda look like hydrangeas. Not sure though. Besides that, hydrangeas are really a fascinating flower as they change from blues to purples to reds to pinks to whites based on the pH balance of the soil.

>Half a foot
Made this thread because today I was walking, and there were people walking perpendicular to me. They didn't stop (even though they had a red light near the intersection) and I walked like three feet laterally to avoid them.

Holy shit you had to walk three whole feet to avoid bumping into multiple people???!?!?!?!?!?

This is a fucking disgrace!!!!!! Short people should unite and battle this bullshit!!!! No more walking 3 feet to bumping into multiple people!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Kill yourself.

they didn't stop walking, even though I was in front of them

Had to try not to collide, but there are people to the side of me as well, so I have to make sure I don't collide into them either

It is all about the aura you are projecting. All about determination. If you walk with a purpose in your head saying "I won't move no matter what and other people will get out of my way", they will. I am a manlet but I can switch on this determiantion mode and people just move out of my way, even if they are tall. Simply tell yourself you will walk on your path and not move an inch if people walk in your path. Sometimes you will meet a person with a stronger determiantion than you and you will have to move but 90% of the time it will work.

Accept your place. Life ain't fair sonny.

>tfw amazoness fetish
In order to satisy this, you need to find a girl taller than you. This is extremely difficult as a lanklet and height means jack shit since she will still need to be taller.
I envy you manlets with the same fetish

How do I into the study of flowers? Is it true that different flowers have different meanings?

fucking Veeky Forums i have never thought about this bullshit until now

probably will feel insecure as fuck now watching if people move out of my way or not

fuck you Veeky Forums seriously

Head to the library or start working at a greenhouse. Both will teach you a lot about flowers. I'm not sure what you mean about different meanings, considering its just like any other plant.

honestly who the fuck gives a fuck, they are all strangers in the street that probably you will never see again in your life

what the fuck

They just don't see you as a threat. It's like petting a puppy.

> walking with the girl you like
> moving out of other people's way and getting pushed around basically

Jesus christ the fragility of the male ego.

The shorter person is expected to move out of the way of the taller person. Otherwise you are basically challenging them to a fight.

>not pretending you're a ninja in big crowds, effortlessly slipping past everyone while sidestepping and sliding without slowing down

embrace your height you turd

shows who is an insecure autist anyway

>walking with a girl

top kek, i'm an engineer student

just walk straight ahead, if they bump into you throw a Veeky Forums

It's all based on how you walk. Do you stand up straight, look people in the face, and have a confident stride? If not, people wont move for you.

I'm 5'10, I have guys several inches taller and dozens of pounds heavier move out of the way for me.

>be manlet
>see lanklet acquaintance with his gf
>go there and say hi to his gf first
>grab her and give her a kiss on the cheek (normal procedure in latino countries)
>lanklet see this and gets butthurt as fuck
>literally throws a tantrum and leaves the group
>gf, other guy and me manlet stay in the group wondering wtf just happened

top kek real life is hard for insecure guys

ibe prepared for this scenario my whole life
>user walking down street
>chad ass-clown approaches
>gradually build speed until powerwalking
>square shoulders
>FLEX muscles
>grit jaw
>Juke That Fucker!