Pick up Artists

How does it feel knowing that when(if) you get a GF the moment you turn your back a PUA is going to swoon her?

How can you even compete?
All it takes is 2 minutes of talking and these guys have your girls number and a date.

It scares me knowing that there is guys like that prowling the streets and SUCCESSFULLY slaying pussy.
If i get a gf how can i just let her walk the streets? How can i just let her go shopping with her friends when there are guys like James Marshall, Sasha Daygame and even the great Erik Von Markovik (pic related) walking the streets?

It's just not worth it anymore Veeky Forums and i need you guys now more than ever (dare i say we need eachother?)

We need to work together to rid the streets of these so called 'slayers' and bring back tradition.

What's your opinion on PUAs and the redpill community Veeky Forums?
Why even get fit when there are guys like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZzmD8mZZKfc
youtu.be/0pdoFNlaDNI
youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk&t=1m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm associated with a gang and I constantly tell my girls I will murder them if they cheat on me. It kinda werks

You think your boys could take on real men?

Idk nigga

I just make dyke pussy wet

wew, didn't know r9k had a meetup, good for them!

Memeing aside, Mystery is fucked up now, his wife took his kid and now he just post sad frogs on facebook and shit

>that one guy on back right with the strong jaw and good looking face

what the hell is he doing there

>that absolute fatty 2nd form the left

bet he slays a lot of pussy

only smart thing he did was make a ton of money on beta virgins

PUA books should be treated much like the Bible, there are some valuable lessons in there, but most of it is bullshit

I started watching RSD videos and reading their articles. They're definitely the best when it comes to effectively teaching pick up. All that mystery method stuff, which everyone associates with pick up most of the time is heavily outdated.

I started going to the forums and decided to finally meet with a bunch of dudes that were into it, just to see how the people into this stuff actually are in the field and to see if I could do it. Boy it was savage. These guys had social interactions to a science and were even explaining stuff to me right in front of the girls, but because they come across so congruent, confident and attractive to the girls, the girls were hypnotized by them. The best way I could describe it. I sucked a bit, but had some great improvements in just one night. I was able to rid of approach anxiety, and calibrated myself a lot better. I went home alone, but gained great experience, the other guys both pulled and went home with girls. It was a crazy night, man. There really is a way to train yourself to create attraction and make girls want you. I've stayed away from this for personal reasons, but still practice now and then some of the things RSD teaches and still get surprised when it works.

he was probably caught sleeping with other girls

ITT: A "PUA" tries to use a dialogue method to push forward not only his own confidence but an idea that you should be worried and overprotective around him

These types of dudes are the most pathetic.

Ill ask you a serious question mate
Ive been trying to get laid for over a year, nothing has worked so far and my goal is so far out of reach i feel like ive forgotten what im fighting for and id sell my fucking soul if it got me laid.

What kind of stuff do they teach you? i mean is it really a sure thing for anyone?

>a guy who looks like that is going to steal my gf
Not worried at all

i'd take a leaf out of the pua book and physically neg my girl with a couple of right hooks everytime she tries to leave me

also pic related is actually a great teacher and i watch his videos for charisma inspiration all the time, his names RSD tyler, look him up

youtu.be/ZzmD8mZZKfc
youtu.be/0pdoFNlaDNI

These are a couple of good examples. There's "The Blueprint Decoded" available for torrent which helps understand the majority of the concepts they teach, which I found to be very helpful. They have different teachers which appeal to different people, all have YouTube channels and videos with very good infield footage and lectures. My personal favorite is Jlaix cause I have learned to become more fun and playful when going out and he teaches that very well. Also, rsdtodd cause the guy is autistic af and is able to break down pick up to minute details, and absolutely kills it on the field. Check them out, they've definitely helped me out just in interacting with girls in general even though I'm not into pick up myself.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk&t=1m38s

Wow, i got alot to watch right now
Thanks man

What's wrong with Mystery's legs

None of you should call yourselves fitizens.

Got any more tricks into getting girls to like you?

Pick up artists get chicks by putting quantity over quality. They hit on every chick at the club until they find one who is interested. The reason it takes these guys only 2 minutes to get a number is because they ask for it within 2 minutes. If they don't get it they look for someone else. Their sucess rate isn't high, but it doesn't have to be if you can hit on 100 girls in a night.

Pretty much this,it boils down to 'if you hit on everyone one will say yes eventually

Game>PUA

If you're good enough your girl literally will be too scared to even look at other men.

>domestic violence and forced hijab
There's really not much else to it, your woman should obey you like all things lesser
>swedish master race

When I was getting to know my current girlfriend we actually torrented a book from a guy like that. We skimmed through it and laughed about all the obvious/autistic stuff.

I'd forgotten about it until just now. It's strangely ironic.

>needing a step by step guide to get laid

If you acted normal you would get a yes 75% of the time. Acting like angry freaks is the reason your odds are 1 in 500.

>Acting like angry freaks is the reason your odds are 1 in 500.
Pick up autist projecting. How old are you? Srs.

was that girl drunk?

lmao what the fuck is this shit, you don't need any tactics to get laid with a drunk girl

Shh. Let the children play.

Tyler Durden is better, and all in all he just goes
>Don't be a fag
>Be chill
>Be confident if you're not work on that
>Be selfsufficient and work on improving yourself
They just use the law of attraction shit, if you're succesfull, secure and whatnot you'll end up being attractive for all people and well, you'll get surrounded by people with the same objectives and mindset in the end it works

Mid 20s. The angry kid trying to pick up every drunk girl is a stereotype that often manifests itself in reality.

PUA culture these days has advanced a lot. They still have the analytical mechanics and step by step strategies for the truly unsocial.

But for the more prepared/socially conscious they try to teach good mindsets and philosophy that's conductive to being an attractive dude in general. Ive been doing this shit for two years and I've seen all kinds of results. From 2 lays in 2 years to one guy I know who fucked 40+ in 2 years and now has a GF.

Its really just like going to the Gym. You make a commitment to yourself. Just like you go everyday, you increase weight, you eat right, and with time you'll gain mass. All the details and shit like what split don't really matter as long as you put in the work and want to get stronger.

Same thing in PUA, as long as you go up to the girl, push yourself in doing things you find incongruent/uncomfortable until they are normal, and attempt to stamp out any insecurities/failures you have in other areas of life, you'll find results.

I lost my virginity thanks to RSD. I used to be a lot more scared to convey myself in a social setting. But these days Its tons easier.

Really, going to the gym isn't enough to get a lot of quality women. Neither just mass approaching/making a fuckton of money either. If you burn the stick from all sides, things will come together. Just do what you know is right and things will come together anons :')

It's like this guy watched the music video for "Virtual Insanity" and thought to himself "How can I steal this guy's thunder without having any of his talent? Oh, I'll just wear his hat and sexually harass women until I find the ones who will put out! Genius!"

Psst I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. The reason pua's are able to pick up chicks. Pua's learn a few techniques of questionable effectiveness mostly based on pseudoscience and bullshit. When they are starting they are told that as a novice their techniques are still likely to fail but they need to go practice them. The rest of the literature is all about how to deal with rejection and how to cast a wide net.

So here's what happens.

The new pua goes and starts asking girls for his number. Lots of girls. Most shut him down (he rights them off as learning experiences) and a couple actually do give him their number (success he thinks) after practicing for so long he stops feeling nervous about talking to girls and he stops spilling spaghetti so his success rate goes up.

That's the truth of it. Pua's don't have magical powers that let them pick out and swoon a girl, they just don't feel nervous about asking 30 different girls to go home with him in a day and getting lucky once.

You can get 99%. The only trick to it is being a pussy about it and not ask them until you are really sure they'll say yes. That way you'll never be rejected.

It's extremly time inefficient though. It's not really a pick up.

RSD>SquattinCassanova>Good Looking Loser>Roosh V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>traditional PUAs

What about girls, do they become pua easy these days?

Roosh? That dude with the shitty beard who thinks rape should be legal because he can't get laid? I'd put him lower desu.

The rape being legal thing was a joke to piss off feminists, read his site Return Of Kings.

No... I was there. He was pretty dead serious. After his shit got blown up he back peddled real hard

>it was just a joke guise...

I read The Game and at first I thought "man I wanna be able to do this", and by the end of it I just thought "fuck this"

all the girls they are so proud about fucking seem like such empty sluts, all the guys in there get their sense of self-worth through women and the supposed "true love" that the author found lasted like 2 or 3 years in real life until he got bored and fucked somebody else

what about this is desirable?
Maybe me now almost being 25 I'm just tired of casual dating and sex and I'm just looking for something significant now. I'm a boring guy.
other than the sex of course

That was sorta the point of the book. also it exposes the truth of pua techniques and how they are really just about casting a wide net and finding low hanging fruit until you gain confidence and can reach slightly higher.

Bump

>using autism to increase reproductive success
man what a time
to be alive

Better turbo-autists than the large amount of low iq mongrels who are outbreeding everyone else.

He was on Marc Maron's podcast and says basically this.
He has so much hate for the whole alpha/beta mindset, thinks that it keeps you down

>they just don't feel nervous
everyone feels nervous.

they just learn not to let their fear prevent them from sarging.

Pretty much every technique is geared toward just pushing through that nervousness. After hundreds of attempts of anything you become somewhat habituated and stop getting nervose. Then as you become more confident you will start getting more success with girls. But lots of guys mistakenly think their success comes from improving their technique or because they have some magic insight into the minds of girls.