Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1e4SBxgqBEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are normies so obsessed with curls

lack of basic understanding of arm muscles
delusion that women are attracted to arm size
ignorant media portraying of 'gym day' being bench / curls

same reason your mom loved black cock

people who dont lift will just look at biceps as an indicator of whether someone is fit. Its such a small part of the big picture which makes me want to falcon punch them in the face. Fuck it pisses me off.

That's right goy women HATE big arms now go do your squats you're wasting time posting here

>delusion that women are attracted to arm size
Good goy keep neglected your upper body, women are only attracted to your leg size.
If your butt is smaller than theirs it shows you're a weak man.
Fight for Israel.

I don't think that's correct. I sometimes go out clubbing with some of my mates from the gym, and every time we talk to girls they always assume that me and my buddy with the biggest arms, are the strongest of the group. We rarely curl, but we do bench press alot.

Retards lucky he didn't tear a fucking bicep.

>he fell for SS

That's what I expected when I first opened the clip. Good job for making a compound lift out of a curl, guy.

Does he tear his bicep???? I can't watch it!

Bench and curls should represent 90% of your lifts if you're aiming for aesthetics though.

Looks like it happened on his left arm.

More like pullups and lateral raises.

So did i and that is why i am stronger then you

But you won't look half as good as me. Stay mad t-rex

Both of you post bodies.

>then

Pullups, some kind of pressing movement and core work are equally important you dumb fuck.

rolling dubs for bodies

Beautiful

>Thinks his chicken legs look good

Have sex.

Yeah, because internal shoulder rotation sure is aesthetic

>this guy some day
youtube.com/watch?v=1e4SBxgqBEY

Jesus I keep expecting his arm to snap at elbow.

even if your a fuck and you only care about biceps you'd still be way better off doing chins seeing as isolation doesn't work as well as compound movements, that's not even taking into account the lats being recruited.

Zottman curls feel great though.

Kys curlbro

someone posted this in an "exercises you don't see at your gym thread"
p good lift, my friend can't stop doing them

My roommate does bench, curl, dips, abs, three times a week. He has such gnarly internal rotation of his shoulders. He is physically incapable of doing ohp because he can't move his shoulders back far enough.

literally had never heard of this before. Might give it a go, your experience relative to ez bar? (wrist fucked from bike accident, inb4 hate for using ez bar)

There's hate for using the ez bar? Fuck, I love that thing. Am I honestly supposed to curl with a barbell?

Seems to be a bit of a meme here, basic hate along the lines of doesn't work the bicep as well or something like that. Honestly my wrist is permanently fucked, looks fine and all but just doesn't bend that way so I use ez curl bar. Can't do chins (have to do neutral or pronated pull ups), can't do push ups, front squats... Just expected potential hurr durr fell for the ez curl meme