Stories Thread: Girls Crushing Your Feelings Edition

strawpoll.me/11076355

Middle school:

>Have obvious crush on girl
>Hard to hide because sperg
>In the beginning she thought it was cute (or ridiculous)
>Giggles and looks from her and her friends
>Whole school finds out but life is fairly normal

>Next year, innocent crush manifests into obsession (the following events are mostly my fault)
>"Friends" dare me to ask her out
>I do it over FB and she says she doesn't even know me
>Friends laugh
>Crush blocks me on all media
>Her friends approach me just to laugh
>Crush tells friends to tell me that she's a lesbian to get me off her
>This occurs daily
>People I don't know approach me just to laugh at me
>Middle school ends, promise myself to be different in highschool

Part 2 comin up

OP here, this is part 2/2

High school (you'd think I'd learn my lesson but nah, but nothing was worse than middle school):

>Junior year
>qt basic blonde, Caroline and I have physics together
>Make her laugh a few times throughout the year through class outbursts and jokes
>Work up the nerve to approach her during group projects
>Talk to her friend to get her attention
>Caroline's eyes never left her phone
>She very casually and tonelessly says "go Away"
>There was no aggression in the way she said it, but it was without the slightest concern or emotion that got me
>I shamefully return to friends table, all of which give me a pat on the back and a laugh (both at me and with me, I can't be made)

>Senior year
>Caroline and I have the same class again (two classes together)
>She just looks at me with shock
>Later that year I build up the courage and ask for her snap chat
>She loudly laughs and the whole class stares at me as she leaves class (bell rung)
>Freshman girl approaches me
>"It's ok user she's just one person, you just have to get better at talking to girls that's all"

Epilogue:

>Now I'm 19 in college and I just try not to open my mouth unless I have something insightful or funny to say. Generally just known as a weird, funny guy.
>Still no luck with girls but I'm getting better at making them laugh and generally just being more positive with me

I lift to forget, but if I forget my mistakes then I'm no better than when I started.

Op here, sorry about the typo, "Ethic" should be "Ethnic"

shameless self bump

How to get a date m8:
1. Talk to girl and become acquaintances (NOT FRIENDS, DON'T REMAIN ON STEP ONE FOR A YEAR)
2. ask her out

stop trying so hard to be funny/class clown. getting a girlfriend isn't about checking of a box on a todo list, its about making you happy. It sounds like you are forgetting to get to know the person you are asking out. You can still be funny, but let her figure out you are funny. you don't need to come off as funny man to get girls.

being funny is what i'm best at. it makes up for me lacking in other areas of attraction. i'll try to take your advice but i'll feel like a fish out of water.

i'm working towards looking like pic related so i can still be a little clownish and still get to fuck.

It's over, you will never find a girl.
Just accept it

fuk u nigga

Embrace the coldness of the void my friend

fucking without love is like going to a Chinese restaurant and ordering the fortune cookie.
When you fall in love with someone and vice versa, they become your best friend and lover.
It doesn't sound like you want "just a fuck" and retards on fit convincing you that girls aren't worth your time are salty cunts.
Find someone you like as a person and be with them.
Veeky Forums goes about it all wrong. The dating game is a game in which both sides want the same outcome. When you meet a girl you like, you don't want her to try and show off for you. That just makes you uncomfortable.
What you want is to become closer emotionally with her and get to know the real her, not the one she tells everyone she is.
Girls want the same thing you do, remember that.

this picture always cracks me up

It might be the way you look that makes girls think you're creepy.

If you're a good looking guy, you can get away with being a sperg

>send a drunk text to a chick I had a thing for
>doesn't answer, just shows "seen"
>during summer holidays walk past her and her group shirtless
>overhear "Wow, is that him??"
>later get a longass message on fb from her explaining why she hasn't responded

It felt so good.

If you're funny and you lift maybe you're really ugly or something. Post a pic of face

I should go out with her and her friends and tell her in front of everybody how she's a shallow person. and just leave her there.
even better, do that after fucking her
being played by a whore shouldnt feel good mate

*you should

nah bro, not posting face for reasons of insecurity.

I'll tell you that I'm 5'10", an american pajeet (bengali descent), somewhat clear skin (a few acne scars i'm working on clearing out), big buggy like brown eyes, very full lips, rugged but masculine jawline, round nose. nothing out of the ordinary. i'd say average but rugged. maybe i can pull off a rough look.

i lift but i'm still pretty skinny, my baby gains aren't enough for now.

>Be qt freshman
>Be in freshman math
>2 seniors taking class for the 4th time
>One of them is a guy, pretty cute
>Mire from afar
>It's obvious he has a crush on the other senior
>Stay hopeful that maybe he will notice me someday
>One day he asks for her snap chat and gets laughed at
>Feel bad for him
>But this is my chance!
>Go up and try talking to him
>He ignores me and walks off

It's like he didn't even want a gf.

That was back in high school and I don't consider myself "played" because I just ignored her message and carried on having a nice holiday with my bros.

But yeah, I see your point.

We were in Latin 2, but nice low blow there

She clearly didn't have a crush on me, we got along but she's too young. Our relationship was platonic.

I didn't ignore her. Her words were very comforting.

When you started lifting, did you diddy 4 plates? Girls are like weights, you have to start low and work your way up. Talk to uggos and chubby girls for confidence boosts, and work your way up through plain girls and butterfaces all the way to litanal 10/10s. Whenever you get rejected just deload to slightly uglier or more out of shape girls to regain your ego.

is this what you did? because that is actually pretty sound. iirc even zyzz started out like that.

Not even crushing my feelings because there honestly were none, just frustrated at being disrespected constantly.

>take a night school course
>notice a girl from my normal school is there, although she is younger than me
>become friends during the course because why not
>finish course but add each other on facebook
>catch up with each other occasionally
>many years later she is attending the university I work at
>we both say we should meet up for lunch sometime
>I can honestly say I am not attracted to her at all
>I suggest a time
>she has to cancel because she's busy with exams
>she suggests another time and I make a note of it
>day of the time she arranged
>Try to contact her a few times and no response
>text her I can't wait around and I'm going to get lunch by myself
>much later in the day she apologizes saying she forgot all about it
>she forgot about the plans she arranged herself
>never reach out to each other again

Had similar situations happen multiple times. Girls especially who just bail, disappear, or flake at the last minute. Maybe someone who actually commits to what they say are less common than I thought. If I say I'm going to do something I do it so it really pisses me off when people disrespect my time.

if it's any comfort, you handled that well, user

bump

>be a loser
>no friends for 75% of my life
>get oneitis for any grill that talks to me
>have only asked out two people in my life
>both coworkers
>last one i sent an email to and asked if she wanted to get coffee
>she didn't respond

>me and girl have a 2000km distance
>tell eachother we're in love to one another
>let her know I really want to call with her by asking her if we could
>she tells me she can't because she has to study
>one day she tells me she just had a nice hour long chat with a guy who she has lots in common with
>i'm here just dying to hear her voice

Only time in my life i've been cucked, by my best friend no less.
>be me 6'
>beautiful pseudo-nerd girl with big fucking ass always hanging around me
>use to lean on me grinding her ass on my dick and take my jacked and wrap it around both of us
>go to party with her, we somehow get split talking to different people
>she meets my bro, 6'7'' giant of a dude who has a natural farm boy build from working outside all day
>go outside and she is sitting on his lap
>just fml dude
>she just acts uninterested from that point on
Atleast I got to see pictures of those titties.
I've never been rejected since, but I don't really try to date much anymore. I usually go for low maintenance scene girls with emotional issues so I'd probably get rekt a lot by the high end.

>bengali
I'm sorry but you got rejected out of race.
Not even joking, all the girls I've ever met avoid Indian people like the plague.
Sorry bro

>see girl that I like two days ago
>First day we saw each other I told a funny story at a group setting and she laughed
>Day after she was constantly eye fucking me
>Today friend tells me he met her on the bus and he kinda likes her
>Immediately go up to her and ask her out to the football game tomorrow
>She says yes and smiles
>Friend gets pissed at me
>End up cancelling since he is my only access to the gym

Fuck bros all I want is a gf and to make gains... But today I chose gains. Did I fuck up?

Keep lifting buddy, you're still young and have a lot of learning to do.

I admire your courage to keep approaching girls. I think if I went through what you did in middle school, I never would have tried again.
You picked yourself up after being struck down cruely, that takes inner strength and resilience to pain.

Work on yourself.
Lift, learn and put yourself out there.
Join a club/society in college, they are the absolute best way to meet people.
The more people you know, the better chance you have of meeting a girl you like.

Damn g. I know that long distance feel. It's going way better for me than you, but still, it's rough. Gotta say tho, if she's not initiating about half the conversations, calling you, or sending nudes, you might wanna just give up. Sad, but true.

It is, you are quite right, I should've ended it sooner.
It was a nice experience still.

Yo it's not easy, but just cut it off and let it die before it gets too deep in your mind and hurts you more than it's worth

Yeah, if the GF is good she will empower you through your gains.

>crush
Stopped reading there
You never had a chance to begin with

i bet you read the whole thing

White girls just don't find Indians attractive.

Go for a south Asian girl. She'll make you happier and understand you better than a white girl would anyway.

I don't think it's quite so black and white, but I'll take your word for it.

hey thanks bro. we're all gonna make it.

Don't be a beta faggot bitchboy, bro

There are obviously exceptions but usually people stick to their own race
Pic related

>white guys literally on easy mode

Try the jungle-book-look, that way theyll have to guess if your upper face is pajeet or not.

>"There's nothing to be nervous about"
>"We're just friends taking each other to prom"

that filename

thanks, i thought it up by myself

This actually sounds pretty solid

>grade 4
>have a crush on prettiest girl in school
>it's her birthday
>write a cheesy love poem because I really liked her and thought it would win her over
>place it in her desk so she'd find it
>never hear back from her
>the entire grade knows about it by lunch time and I get made fun of relentlessly so much that they'd constantly keep me asking me about her and everyone would keep teasing me that I liked her
>didn't know what to do so I just laughed awkwardly and took it
>kept trying to ask her out but she was never interested and her friends would always intercede her messages saying she didn't like me
>felt crushed and it felt like I lost all my childhood innocence

>grade 6
>gotten over her thanks to time, just doing me
>out of nowhere one day her friend tells me she likes me
>immediately Go full crush mode again since I was just lonely and longed to be loved
>try my best to win her over again but though she apparently likes me she kept playing me off
>one day was waving her goodbye at the bus, and when I had to go I gave her a blow kiss
>whole grade knows about it the next day and I get made fun of mercilessly again every day
>try to ignore it since I'm hoping that she still likes me since that's what her friend told me
>she completely ignores me from that point on, her friends tell me later she never liked me in the first place and it was just a prank
>absolutely crushed

>grade 10
>switched schools
>got good at guitar, impressing a lot of my friends and others at a music school I went to
>white girl that was much taller, older and ridiculously pretty makes advances to me and seems super into me
>completely taken aback since I've kept to myself after what happened with the first girl, can't believe that someone would be into me
>keep playing off her ridiculously obvious advances, kept laughing awkwardly and just generally being a spaz even though I knew damn well she was into me and I thought how great it would be if we went out
Cont in part 2

Part 2/2 sorry wanted to get this off my chest

>take her crush on me for granted and just stay friends since I was pretty intimidated with going out with a girl like her
>like an autist I begin ignoring her and being cold to her because I somehow thought she was playing a prank on me and that she was too good for me
>she keeps trying to get close to me but eventually gives up
>once I had worked up my courage to not be an idiot autist we start talking again and become friends, but the spark to be more just wasn't there anymore and I start to crush on her
>eventually when we part ways for university she tells me on MSN that she had a huge crush on me
>in university she becomes a huge normie that partied, got piercings, and went out with some degenerate loser that had no goals in life
>she was cute and nerdy, no piercings, girl next door type and changed so much
>regret it to this day of what could have been if I wasn't such a fucking autist pussy thanks to what happened in my childhood

Sorry for the rant, always wanted to tell someone but I never let myself for fear of being picked on again.

Fuck you, R. I'll never forget what you did to me. I was just a naive happy kid but you broke my heart for life.

Hey Veeky Forums, my crush is going to bootcamp in a month. We have been talking about going out for a year and a half but she's been working away. We met at a mutual friend's wedding and got to third base, but she's only been with women before so we didn't go all the way. She's kind of butch but that's my fetish. Worth it to have old fashioned letter sex for four months until she gets a commission in my city?

Tf? Pajeet got it bad apparently

>I was just a naive happy kid but you broke my heart for life.

filename related.

My resting face always gives off awkward vibes to people

>"You always look like you hate people"
>"You always look like you're observing and analyzing people"
>"Why don't you talk more?"
>"You look like you killed a lot of people and are depressed about it"

I don't really know how I feel about this. At least I've been called cute here and there...

same i always get
>Why do you look so intense?

One thing ive learned is to pretend to be thinking about something or to raise my eyebrows

Are you me

My first date at college was with this chick who turned out to be a fedora tipping atheist and I didn't know how to deal with it.

I can't even remember how the topic of religion got brought up but she got super pissed.

>Black girls reply to everyone

>2 yr high school relationship
>She one year younger
>About to college an hour away
>Me "you sure you don't wanna break up? You seem like you need your freedom"
>Her "no I'm sure"
>Ask every day for my last month at home
>Day 5 in college
>"I'm going to homecoming dance with another guy.... not as friends"
>Day 60 or so
>Complains to me the nigger she was fucking punched her

>Sweet sweet coalburning justice.

>tfw you realize everyone had their "awkward around girls" phase in middle school and high school and got over it but you

Junior year highschool
>Become friends w/ girl through mutuals
>Hang out alone together
>Start developing virgin feelings for her. Want her to be my first, thoughts of dating her all the time.
>Cock teases me ect ect
>Fucks one of my friends
>heartbroken and sad until senior year

One month ago, 5 years later
>Fuck her even though shes had a boyfriend for 2 years
>She texts me the next day
>Dont respond

We're all gonna make it

>one day she tells me she just had a nice hour long chat with a guy who she has lots in common with
It's over user