Are you happy with your life right now, Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.me/11076244

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bye

no

No.
Happiness is for women and children.
I seek contentment and peace. Two things I will probably never acquire.

I lost 50 lbs. between January and July. I ended up scoring a girlfriend and a new client for my job. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks, and I can feel my body hating me for returning to my old eating habits.

I don't know how to get back on track without burning the bridges I've built and returning to a low-stress, high-aspirations lifestyle and it's making me miserable.

you must be a riot at parties

go to the gym, your clear mind from the post workout high will tell you what you need to do

shameless self bumparooni

what is she?

Lydia Graham, just some model

want me to dump more?

no i mean... is she japanese? french? i seriously can't tell

she's british but half chinese i think

fuck it im just gonna dump

yeah sure go ahead

so... she's 50% british, 50% chinese? nothing else?

I think I'm in love

dude idk

just fap and move on

get in line

i hate my life right now
work as manual alborer at a mechanical workshop
wake up at 05:15 get home around 18:00 cook some food and shower, the last hour i try to read some books and stretch because my whole body hurts like hell.
ive lost quite a bit of weighs and gains, is this what my life will be another 40 years?

i don't want to masturbate, i just really want to know what she is

google is your ally

No, never have been in 22 years

>got into good shape
>got grades back, better than I expected
>got an amazing internship at the biggest company in my country
>bright future ahead
>not happy

I'm just broken desu famalams

what life?

i finished my cut just before my vacation and i already smashed a 19yr old qt and made out with another grill 2 days later
t.former kissless,handholdless virgin
we're all gonna make it brehs

I can assure you everyone who votes "No" is a Dyel skinnyfat or some wobbling fat fuck.

lol how new are you

>so many poorfags on Veeky Forums

Yea im pretty damn happy right now, I graduated high school a few months ago and have had a blast of a summer. Im sure this year has been and will be one of the best of my life. Hoping it continues into college.

No, doubt ill ever be happy again truthfully

When i was younger i was more naive so it was easier to be happy and i had alot more time, now that im older i realize what i believed when i was younger was a lie and that the best parts of life are way, way behind me
Life past 25 sucks major ass

sadcunt
enjoy being 70 and regretting your phaggot mentality

stop being a sadkunt and start being a sickkunt

>we're all gonna make it brehs
no we're not

we're all gonna make it

except the ones who choose not to

I'm not sure, OP.

I always had the feel that everything is for nothing. I'm not really fit, I jus try to be but because lack of routine due to the need of traveling often I wasn't able to get fit this year as I wanted. I'm MORE fit, tho with my 30s than with my 25s.

Got a cute gf that actually I love, feel comfortable with and would undoubtly spend my life with. Still, last bitches broke me in fucking pieces and even if I'm able to forget about all the past, sometimes it comes back. I don't miss them. I actually hate them and I'm sure that if this relation fails I will not even try again to build up a project together with any other girl or man, no homo.

I got good education. Degre in Computer Science with a Ms. degree in Data Science, but this fucking country is such a trash that the only way to find a good job is to fly to another country or become another greatly educated waiter for the rest of my fucking life. I could fly away, and I already did for five years in another country, but I just got so fucking burned at my job that when I realized I had to change it was too late to not to make that change a huge deal and come back to study again.

I AM very lucky, but still feel miserable. Sometimes I realize and enjoy how lucky I am, but somehow the pain comes back. My family is quite OK and got friends almost everywere, but I would still feel fucking alone even if I were in the middle of a Pokemon GO stampede.

Sorry for the long post guys. Also, jesus christ that girl is HAWT.

Nature made the choice for us.
"hard work=success" is a meme

Let me paint you a picture
When i was 20 i had a 8/10 gf with an insane sex drive, every weekend we fucked like crazy and i spent hours eating her out. When we were done we took the dog for a walk, ordered take out and after eating went back to fucking.
Life was awesome

Now that im older its been more than a year since i last had sex, Last time i had good sex was almost three years ago
Prospects for getting laid have went down to zero and the only good thing to come from all this sexual frustration is that school, work and lifting is going good but thats not what i want in life
What i want is a cute looking gf at home willing to hop in the shower with me after a workout and fuck but im not getting that no matter how much i try because things have changed

What i want is something i cant get, you tell me how im supposed to be happy without it

You probably need to learn how to be alone, before even thinking about finding something worthit.

The best relationship will come when you know how to be with yourself, and it will be with you, senpai.

you're bitter

yeah, and I have reason to be.
Stating a true fact is not an argument

I have learned how to be alone, its not awful frankly because a relationship is shit sometimes but if i am truly honest what i want to do is get my dick wet

I miss the feeling of sex, leading up to sex and after sex and while life without sex isnt terrible life would be better with it and i wont be truly happy without it (hence my statement)

yep. success in anything is so dependant on genetics and luck that hard work is basically an icing on the cake.

I'm 20-30k, but that is upper middle class in my country
Also happiness is meaningless, nobody should strive to it.

i pity you

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

hard work plays a big part but luck and genetical/environmental predisposition is a NECESSARY step
dont strawman me

well that's what I tried to honestly say

Happiness is a delusion of the weak

t. Imperial thought of the day

>When i was 20 i had a 8/10 gf with an insane sex drive, every weekend we fucked like crazy and i spent hours eating her out
when I was 20 I used to think about suicide.
I mean, I still do, but at least I am more fit now

same here but i was 16-17 and now im 21 and i got myself a fuckbuddy even tho she is unfit she is still great as sucking my nuts

>literally had a 10/10 relationship
>fucked shitloads of times with a loving gf
>has a job, going well
>school is going well
>liftin is going well
>boo hoo I cant get a perfect gf because reasons
I really have no sympathy for you, instead I hope you fall on hard times for a long time

Work hard in America and you'll find success somewhere, even if it's not necessarily the success you wanted. Sorry you live in the 3rd world, buddy. I hope you can make your way out somehow.

I dont live in a 3rd world country, nice strawman, kid

i'm close to suicide tbqh

>shitty minimum wage job
>no career prospects
>no self drive other than to lift
>every wasted minute stabs me but to lazy to do anything
>no gf

What do you think faggot

I'm happy. Working my dream job, making excellent money, own my own home and I diddled 280kg on Tuesday. Plus I don't have a gf to distract me, so everything's coming up user

couldn't be sadder

Life is just a downhill slope after 25 my dudes. Enjoy your 24 years of happiness, because once you pass 25 it ends abruptly

>once you pass 25 it ends abruptly
true
>Enjoy your 24 years of happiness
more like 1 year of happiness for me but yeah, i want off this ride

Have a great position in the carrer of my dreams. Work at a great place with good recognition. The company I work for has opportunities to travel/ move for work. I'm getting recognized for my skills and becoming one of the top dogs and have the support of my coworkers.

I am very close to moving to Seattle for work.

Currently in the best shape of my life......I am so unhappy.

I realized I want/need a woman in my life.

Nothing is heavier than bone crushing loneliness.

>Nothing is heavier than bone crushing loneliness.

How about bone crushing rejection

>needing a woman to be happy
Never gonna make it

go fuck yourself

british and indian actually

How about boner crushing rejection?

fuck she looks good. half pajeets usually carry the best genes in my experience.

We all have to work at happiness, however we define it. It takes time, and it isn't a permanent state of being. No one is happy 100% of the time, its working towards that 100% that matters.

Figure out what makes you happy, I mean REALLY happy, and then go after it like a madman.

Meh. I'm 22, single, living with parents...
But working full-time and raking in that dough and paying next to no rent.
I'm not having much fun in life at the moment, but my future's looking good.

Ma men
contentment>happines

Why are some girls so fukcing beautiful? It makes me die a little inside and I don't know why.

it makes you die inside because you realize you need good genetics to have a good life

This and knowing you will never stick your dick in her while she worships you, unless you're a top 5% physique. Luckily, many of us can work towards that, all you need is an average face.

Whenever you feel down, think of where Zyzz started.

because beauty is absolutely unfair, beautiful people have done nothing to have good gene, they are just born that way.

>all you need is an average face.
oh well then
>and also not be autistic

charisma can be developed. stop being a sadcunt.

sure thing chad, it's so easy to override 22 years of being a loser, a stammering problem, deep seated self esteem issues, and the fact you are widely known as the weird nerd foreveralone guy and cant go out alone to meet people, and if you try to expand your circle with other people it never works.
God Chads are so fucking dumb and naive

I'm definitely not a "Chad" or whatever terminology you use to justify not giving a shit. I have friends because I meet people at college or at work or whatever and I take an interest in them. I think about other people rather than myself, a concept I think you may not be familiar with. We laugh together and we do shit, that's how you make bros. For girls though, I'm telling you just be aesthetic and approach them and be you. I know this sounds broad but Zyzz got to act like a goof and you wanna know how he still got to slay? His physique and his confidence. Confidence complements charisma quite nicely. You don't have to approach 10s in the beginning, start with girls unattractive enough that you can be totally comfortable speaking to. Develop an ego, and when it gets bruised, build it up again. If you actually do fucking ANYTHING, like joining a lifting club, then you can fucking get it. STOP. BEING. A. SAD. CUNT.

>I have friends because I meet people at college
studying comp sci, switched unis last year, all the groups were formed, there are no girls and the guys are either autists or loud as shit douches. Not a single one of my HS friends went to my uni, even though we all stayed local

>I think about other people rather than myself, a concept I think you may not be familiar with
I literally have been a people pleaser all my life, my problem is that I always tried to be nice and put others' interests before mine, subconsciously or not

>For girls though, I'm telling you just be aesthetic and approach them and be you
literally justbeeyourself.jpg. into the trash. I can explain why at lengths but Im already bored.

>physique
that's the key, chaddy. having a top tier physique and charisma. and not being an ugly fuck

>confidence
confidence without charisma, looks and social status makes you just look like a weird guy who is somehow confident, but still a creepy ugly loser

>approach girls
that's not a thing here. people stay in groups and people that approach from outside are seen as a nuisance. also literally every girl is always in a relationship and gives no fuck about me

STOP. USING. DUMB. BUZZWORDS.

I just lift and enjoy it, even thought of course I was unlucky to be born with a shit body and predisposition.
I just get miffed by naive idiots like you that think it's all about CONFIDENCE MAAAAAAAN

No.
I'm a 25 years old kissless virgin and with no social contact.
I still wonder if I'm going to end alone while still being virgin

We are on the same boat.
I'm 23 and I despair thinking that I burned 23 years of life. People just can't understand.
When you die before being born. So unfair.

yes

I'm weirdly content.

The first 20 years of my life were hell.

>mother is bipolar and has been on antidepressants all of my life, emotional zombie who gave me no love or warmth as a child. have literally never felt comforted by her about anything. she was in a psychiatric ward for a few months after I was born
>father is a psychotic asshole who bullied me relentlessly, scared the living shit out of me, used to punch things, bang things, scream in my face, I used to think he was going to kill me, this started when I was 5 or 6
>loner in school, incredibly quiet, never said anything to anyone
>go to all-male secondary school, quietness and kindness taken for weakness, able to stand up for myself and am captain of my basketball team but seen as a weirdo regardless, sit on my own everyday for 6 years
>picked up many psycho traits from my father, have no empathy, fear, or emotions other than extreme anger from years of resentment and hatred, don't know how to interact with other people, my family are scared of me now
>leave home and go to college, go on heavy medication so I can leave the house and interact, manage to get through my first year of computer engineering despite the heavy meds
>off them for 2 months now

no it's not easy but you can do it if you aren't a humongous faggot so I know you never will

Not even close

Other than no gf and no friends, yeah, I really can't complain. I'm an ex-fatty who just hit my goal weight, I have a good job, good house, my truck is paid for, badass gaming rig to keep my mind off of how desperately lonely I am on rest days...

Not really.
but i'm getting better with my social skills and life is looking more easy and now, i understand how important is hard work and being fit helps in alot things

if your answer is anything but a yes you are wasting your time

I'm friends with the photographer who took that shot.

Most adult parties don't get that rowdy mate, maybe it's time to grow up user, binge drinking till you black out is kinda stupid.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

So you basically grew up and realized you can't live a hedonist lifestyle?

Boo hoo.

Happiness is only for the moment, I seek lifelong joy. All I want is to start a family. I have been rejected by women all my life and I fear that I should just quit and persue something else to satisfy my drive for success.